[Story] I was nearly robbed at knife point

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

الله أكبر
I was on the bus when some black dude wearing a tracksuit and a sidebag gets on. He sits near me and i catch him staring at me a few times and I got a little nervous but thought nothing of it.
EEE173A6-D8AF-4AB8-8C75-8FD4391B638E.jpeg
605981B2-103C-455E-9509-E6EDDEDFF82E.jpeg

The final destination of the bus route is an isolated metro station in a bad area (people have been killed near it a muggings are common).
As we were getting closer, he pulls a folding knife from his bag and starts playing with it, and looking at me from time to time.
E5A67A75-D807-442B-B2EE-9ABA30B53220.jpeg
EBDE50AD-F247-4B62-AFBB-A762331F44E3.jpeg

When we arrive, I get up and he follows behind me on the short walk to the station. I was really nervous at this point so I walked to a corner and pretended to make a call. That way, if he still followed me, I’d know for sure that he’s gonna rob or kill me.

He followed me.

I was posted with my back against a wall and I was facing him as he walked towards me with his hand in his pocket (Trying to hide the knife). So I stared at him and pretended I had a weapon when I put my hand in my coat.

He slowed down, left me alone and started walking to the station. The relief I felt was indescribable.

If you have a scarier thing that happened to you, share it.

chadpreetcel123

chadpreetcel123

Quantum
Some guy I've never seen in my life was following me, I was like wtf

I lost him and made sure not to lead him to my house

Bobbu flay

Bobbu flay

Single for the summer
I was walking from the mall with my friends when I was 14

some crackheads were playing basketball and I yelled MISS and one of them yelled wtf you say and jumped over the park fence with a knife and started chasing us

I never ran so fast in my life

I think the only reason he stopped was because some police were arresting someone a couple blocks down

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

الله أكبر
I was walking from the mall with my friends when I was 14

some crackheads were playing basketball and I yelled MISS and one of them yelled wtf you say and jumped over the park fence with a knife and started chasing us

I never ran so fast in my life

I think the only reason he stopped was because some police were arresting someone a couple blocks down
Crackheads playing basketball? Is that even possible?

turkproducer

turkproducer

Zephir
Some boys tried robbing me with knives once taking my reefa lol I punched one in the face and ran, even after my “friend” ditched me

Framletgod

Framletgod

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Overjetcel299

Overjetcel299

Unmoggable overjet
If he really wanted to rob he wouldve done it

C

Chadelite

indian street shitta
I was on the bus when some black dude wearing a tracksuit and a sidebag gets on. He sits near me and i catch him staring at me a few times and I got a little nervous but thought nothing of it.View attachment 132034View attachment 132036

The final destination of the bus route is an isolated metro station in a bad area (people have been killed near it a muggings are common).
As we were getting closer, he pulls a folding knife from his bag and starts playing with it, and looking at me from time to time.View attachment 132038View attachment 132039

When we arrive, I get up and he follows behind me on the short walk to the station. I was really nervous at this point so I walked to a corner and pretended to make a call. That way, if he still followed me, I’d know for sure that he’s gonna rob or kill me.

He followed me.

I was posted with my back against a wall and I was facing him as he walked towards me with his hand in his pocket (Trying to hide the knife). So I stared at him and pretended I had a weapon when I put my hand in my coat.

He slowed down, left me alone and started walking to the station. The relief I felt was indescribable.

when around blacks
never relax
I was on the bus when some black dude wearing a tracksuit and a sidebag gets on. He sits near me and i catch him staring at me a few times and I got a little nervous but thought nothing of it.View attachment 132034View attachment 132036

As we were getting closer, he pulls a folding knife from his bag and starts playing with it, and looking at me from time to time.View attachment 132038View attachment 132039

He followed me.

"but but that nibba dindu nuffin wrong"

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)