I was nearly robbed at knife point

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
I was on the bus when some black dude wearing a tracksuit and a sidebag gets on. He sits near me and i catch him staring at me a few times and I got a little nervous but thought nothing of it.
EEE173A6 D8AF 4AB8 8C75 8FD4391B638E
605981B2 103C 455E 9509 E6EDDEDFF82E

The final destination of the bus route is an isolated metro station in a bad area (people have been killed near it a muggings are common).
As we were getting closer, he pulls a folding knife from his bag and starts playing with it, and looking at me from time to time.
E5A67A75 D807 442B B2EE 9ABA30B53220
EBDE50AD F247 4B62 AFBB A762331F44E3

When we arrive, I get up and he follows behind me on the short walk to the station. I was really nervous at this point so I walked to a corner and pretended to make a call. That way, if he still followed me, I’d know for sure that he’s gonna rob or kill me.

He followed me.

I was posted with my back against a wall and I was facing him as he walked towards me with his hand in his pocket (Trying to hide the knife). So I stared at him and pretended I had a weapon when I put my hand in my coat.

He slowed down, left me alone and started walking to the station. The relief I felt was indescribable.

If you have a scarier thing that happened to you, share it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
never relax around blacks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Titbot, Gebirgscel and 1 other person
Some guy I've never seen in my life was following me, I was like wtf

I lost him and made sure not to lead him to my house

I was walking from the mall with my friends when I was 14

some crackheads were playing basketball and I yelled MISS and one of them yelled wtf you say and jumped over the park fence with a knife and started chasing us

I never ran so fast in my life

I think the only reason he stopped was because some police were arresting someone a couple blocks down

I was walking from the mall with my friends when I was 14

some crackheads were playing basketball and I yelled MISS and one of them yelled wtf you say and jumped over the park fence with a knife and started chasing us

I never ran so fast in my life

I think the only reason he stopped was because some police were arresting someone a couple blocks down
Crackheads playing basketball? Is that even possible?

Replace the word knife with cock and you have OP's true story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, TheMewingBBC, fukmylyf and 6 others
Some boys tried robbing me with knives once taking my reefa lol I punched one in the face and ran, even after my “friend” ditched me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Crackheads playing basketball? Is that even possible?
yes very. Not all are coked out to the point of actually insanity some are still kinda hanging on

Scary shit bro

nice pics bro

Tales from the basement

If he really wanted to rob he wouldve done it

I was on the bus when some black dude wearing a tracksuit and a sidebag gets on. He sits near me and i catch him staring at me a few times and I got a little nervous but thought nothing of it.View attachment 132034View attachment 132036

The final destination of the bus route is an isolated metro station in a bad area (people have been killed near it a muggings are common).
As we were getting closer, he pulls a folding knife from his bag and starts playing with it, and looking at me from time to time.View attachment 132038View attachment 132039

When we arrive, I get up and he follows behind me on the short walk to the station. I was really nervous at this point so I walked to a corner and pretended to make a call. That way, if he still followed me, I’d know for sure that he’s gonna rob or kill me.

He followed me.

I was posted with my back against a wall and I was facing him as he walked towards me with his hand in his pocket (Trying to hide the knife). So I stared at him and pretended I had a weapon when I put my hand in my coat.

He slowed down, left me alone and started walking to the station. The relief I felt was indescribable.

when around blacks
never relax
I was on the bus when some black dude wearing a tracksuit and a sidebag gets on. He sits near me and i catch him staring at me a few times and I got a little nervous but thought nothing of it.View attachment 132034View attachment 132036

As we were getting closer, he pulls a folding knife from his bag and starts playing with it, and looking at me from time to time.View attachment 132038View attachment 132039

He followed me.

"but but that nibba dindu nuffin wrong"