i was never good enough for my oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I look at my graduation pics and hers, and she moggs me to oblivion. im a bloated, long midfaced, acne filled subhuman in every pic, i cant even look at myself.

I was so dumb to approach a girl thats way out of my league. So many tears, so much blood shed, why does my brain haf to be so stupid? Why???

I could have saved myself, but no i was reckless, fuck not being blackpilled about approaching at 16, fuck.

But i learnt from my mistakes. Like my mom advised me,i stopped trying with her, stopped talking to girls, stopped approaching, and just keep moving forward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
being subhuman is the only cause of mental illness

being subhuman is the only cause of mental illness

but there were so many girls that i could have gotten oneitis on and it wouldnt b a big deal

but there were so many girls that i could have gotten oneitis on and it wouldnt b a big deal
u will never forget her unless u ascend and have other girls give u attention. she will live rent free in ur brain despite not being aware of ur existence. you DO NOT EXIST to her and yet she means this much to you. This is ur curse because of subhumanity. mm of bone would have let u drop ur penis in her.

u will never forget her unless u ascend and have other girls give u attention

thats not entirely false. i actually had forgotten her for months but i was feeling empty af cause i didnt have other girls give attention so i ended up looking up her pics to get my dose of sui fuel and cortisol.

she will live rent free in ur brain despite not being aware of ur existence. you DO NOT EXIST to her and yet she means this much to you.

yeah i hate this shit tbh. and there isnt anything i can do about it, cant force to not like her. its like forcing yourself to b gay.

u. This is ur curse because of subhumanity. mm of bone would have let u drop ur penis in her.

or maybe i wouldnt have met her in the first place which would b better

blackopstruecel

tfw never good enough

Then she'll see you as a dangerous degenerate

i dont care, i dont even care if i go to prison tbh or get killed. its worth it. id rather die as an incel than live and hide behind copes.

I want to neg your cucked posts.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
i dont care, i dont even care if i go to prison tbh or get killed. its worth it. id rather die as an incel than live and hide behind copes.
Go ER my guy