I was rated 3-4 in Truerate me (Its over for me)

Most Indians have a similar phenos. So they are relevant to individuals. A below average looking Indian will have a similar pheno to a good looking Indian. It's just that the good looking Indian had features which meant his face worked around it.

It's the same with African men, Jamaican men Ghanian men, Greek men etc etc and what not.

I have above average middle eastern pheno.. My skin is literally whiter than average arabs. Two of my brother have Mediterranean pheno but their skin is even whiter than main. Im like mix between light and brown.

• +1
Reactions: goldstandardwhey
I have above average middle eastern pheno.. My skin is literally whiter than average arabs. Two of my brother have Mediterranean pheno but their skin is even whiter than main. Im like mix between light and brown.

Your pheno is certainly stronger than the Indian one, for sure, definitely, yeah.

The only pheno to this day I can find weaker than the Indian/Pakistani one is Asian/Oriental.

nah hes 5/10 truerateme, i can see him on par with the ethnics rated 5/10 on their scale

8 is Chad. 7 is chadlite 6 is high tier..5 is normie. 4 is below average.. 3 is subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: goldstandardwhey
8 is Chad. 7 is chadlite 6 is high tier..5 is normie. 4 is below average.. 3 is subhuman.
7 is like high tier normie / chadlite . 7.5 solid chadlite . 8 is starting level chad

I said he was 5/10. He's a clown for not knowing this himself.

I dont know anything about self look. When I thing shit is good..its turn to shit.. when I think shit is bad.. it turn to good. Is my pheno and jaw only thing that holding of becoming high tier normie?

I dont know anything about self look. When I thing shit is good..its turn to shit.. when I think shit is bad.. it turn to good. Is my pheno and jaw only thing that holding of becoming high tier normie?
take a clear mirror photo without editing it

Dude. I'm done with this thread. I told you your nose was central to everything in ascending you but you ain't listening. Too much estrogen for my liking. I'm out.

Attachments

• prus.png
    prus.png
    586.2 KB · Views: 17
You are exaggerating how bad it is. With rhino you could be average, maybe above average if you increase your sex appeal by leanmaxxing, getting shredded, etc.
But id say you are a 4 now. Biggest flaws are nose and maybe midface, other than that you are fine

Attachments

• sqwd.jpg
    sqwd.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 8
You were rated as 6-7 on trueRateMe:

Why are you saying you were rated as 3-4?

Last edited:
Its useless.. I still had that fucking face at weight of 66kg..
stfu baljid weight doesnt determine leanness. I was underweight and still had face fat. and no abs showing. youre probably skinny fat assell. eat clean And on a calorie deficit. work out 2 times a week atleast to see improvements. dont tell me you tried everything if your abs werent visible.