I was rated 3-4 in Truerate me (Its over for me)

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
There no way in hell I can ascend..Not even nose job will ascend me... They even said Im Micheal Cera tier... Its over...... Collagen, Chin, Ramus, Hair, Side profile and Maxilla are pure cope. Only the rest matters.

I tried with these photos... If you dont mogg me you are literally subhuman Truecel..

Attachments

• ramusssssssssssssssss.png
    ramusssssssssssssssss.png
    582.8 KB · Views: 480
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
There no way in hell I can ascend..Not even nose job will ascend me... They even said Im Micheal Cera tier... Its over...... Collagen, Chin, Ramus, Hair, Side profile and Maxilla are pure cope. Only the rest matters.

I tried with these photos... If you dont mogg me you are literally subhuman Truecel..
show pics brah

i see no photos op

@Hozay here we go bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Subhuman Philtrum, aspieSavage and 1 other person
that nose bro fix it

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and Deleted member 7098
looks photoshopped and filtered to oblivion

They are not photoshopped.. Its just very strong light blasting my face and bit of contrast added because the original picture are moggy as shit.

You look kind of fat
Leanmax asap

They are not photoshopped.. Its just very strong light blasting my face and bit of contrast added because the original picture are moggy as shit.
Gain a bunch of muscle mass and date multiple landwhales and bats. Instant happiness.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper

Pics look fake. Heavy photoshop/filter use.
Nose is comically bad, bulbous, too long. Bad pheno, avg-below avg lower third.
If not for the nose, you'd be an average, but ethnic. So not great...
Really talking about the most obvious stuff here, might not be worthwhile.

• +1
Reactions: goldstandardwhey

they all look filtered

wtf bro chadlite after rhino

Pics look fake. Heavy photoshop/filter use.
Nose is comically bad, bulbous, too long. Bad pheno, avg-below avg lower third.
If not for the nose, you'd be an average, but ethnic. So not great...
Really talking about the most obvious stuff here, might not be worthwhile.

Its over. Im average and low everything. What makes my pheno bad if I can ask? Its coloring?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
wtf bro chadlite after rhino

Chadlite in my ass.. even If I had nose job there no way I would even became average looking. If I HAD chadlite potential.. I would be already high tier normie. 3-4 in Truerate me are literally subhuman territory. .

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Chadlite in my ass.. even If I had nose job there no way I would even became average looking. If I HAD chadlite potential.. I would be already high tier normie.
bro you have alot of potential I think you're exaggerating

bro you have alot of potential I think you're exaggerating

If I was exaggerating I would not be rated 3-4 in Truerate me. Even the jawless people gets 5 there.

Aside from your constant low IQ posts, you don't look THAT bad OP, your soft features are okay. Decent eyes too. Prob is your hard features and you're ethnic with shit colouring

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
If I was exaggerating I would not be rated 3-4 in Truerate me. Even the jawless people gets 5 there.
idk what's up with that. did they all rate you like this? maybe they hate curries idk

Why do you look like a different person in each photo

Why do you look like a different person in each photo

Camera distortion.. Stupid eye pose and trying slightly to smile. Strong lighting making my face way too perfect...

Its over. Im average and low everything. What makes my pheno bad if I can ask? Its coloring?
Your pheno is bad, because it's an ethnic pheno. Just how the things go.
But yes, colouring mostly. You look middle eastern dark. Dark everything - hair, skin, eyes.
Though, people say dark = good, here. But for an ethnic, it makes you bleak and nothing special. All ethnics look the same. Sorry, not trying to insult you.
Imo, with that nose it's certainly over. Good thing that's something you can fix. With rhinoplasty?
Otherwise idk, I'm white and I struggle a lot. 2 dates in my entire life, so. Ethnic has got to be even worse, idk.

idk what's up with that. did they all rate you like this? maybe they hate curries idk

Yes. Pretty fucking brutal. One guy said I was Micheal Cera range lol.

Your pheno is bad, because it's an ethnic pheno. Just how the things go.
But yes, colouring mostly. You look middle eastern dark. Dark everything - hair, skin, eyes.
Though, people say dark = good, here. But for an ethnic, it makes you bleak and nothing special. All ethnics look the same. Sorry, not trying to insult you.
Imo, with that nose it's certainly over. Good thing that's something you can fix. With rhinoplasty?
Otherwise idk, I'm white and I struggle a lot. 2 dates in my entire life, so. Ethnic has got to be even worse, idk.

My skin is not dark.. I have white skin but the adobe contrast and yellow bulb lighting in bathroom make my skin look like dark.

This is my skin color. Nose job will not ascend me.. There is more problems..

Attachments

• thisismy.png
    thisismy.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 397
This is the worst attempt at a brag i've ever seen jfl @Thongmaster

That is not bragging.. I have all of them but its useless.. It does not make you to look 6-7 P..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
positives, good lower jaw, positive canthal tilt, full head of hair, god beard genes, sexy stubble. low set eyebrows, thick eyebrows, okay eye area 5.5 out of 10, negatives, semi long midface, nose isn't good looking from the front, and your ethnic looking, i think get rhino, lose some face fat, and maybe get eyelid fillers and you can become a weak chadlite, can do decent depending on height, and build

You can add more.. Shit Jaw, EYes too small,, Small ear..
your jaw is slightly above average compared to a normal person and small eyes are good and jfl at you saying small ears only times ear become bad is when there huge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and sandcelmuttcel
positives, good lower jaw, positive canthal tilt, full head of hair, god beard genes, sexy stubble. low set eyebrows, thick eyebrows, okay eye area 5.5 out of 10, negatives, semi long midface, nose isn't good looking from the front, and your ethnic looking, i think get rhino, lose some face fat, and maybe get eyelid fillers and you can become a weak chadlite, can do decent depending on height, and build

The guy that rated me said I have no jaw. He said my eyes are too small for my head.. He said I have small ears... He also dissed my hair. My midface is only long because of camera distortion..

Last edited:
no those are OK midface ratio is the problem

My midface is average sized in real life. It does not bother me that much. Sometimes it feels like too small. Its mostly due the camera distortion. Im not photogenic.

chad

The guy that rated me said I have no jaw. He said my eyes are too small for my head.. He said I have small ears... He also dissed my hair. My midface is only long because of camera distortion..
he was either an aut saying that shit, coz your hairs fine all hair is good as long as you have some and to small ears jfl theres no such thing lol no one gives a fuck about someones ears, do u ever hear a model agency go ' oh wow sean opry is so good looking but his ears wow there so bad i don't think he can model jfl, if you want a proper rating from a normal person i wil be happy to help you out bro, your falios are your nose and you looking ethnic thats it

i have a bigger nose but you don't see me complaining

They can't rate you that without being warned by a mod, as it's seen as underrating.

3/10 = Ugly

So you couldn't have been rated that. Based on this you are low end of average, so 4/10 at worst and 5/10 at best.

At the end of the day tho, the camera does lie. Video do too, but not quite so much. Take a video. You keep parading around the same bloody picture in different photo edited forms.

he was either an aut saying that shit, coz your hairs fine all hair is good as long as you have some and to small ears jfl theres no such thing lol no one gives a fuck about someones ears, do u ever hear a model agency go ' oh wow sean opry is so good looking but his ears wow there so bad i don't think he can model jfl, if you want a proper rating from a normal person i wil be happy to help you out bro, your falios are your nose and you looking ethnic thats it
They can't rate you that without being warned by a mod, as it's seen as underrating.

3/10 = Ugly

So you couldn't have been rated that. Based on this you are low end of average, so 4/10 at worst and 5/10 at best.

At the end of the day tho, the camera does lie. Video do too, but not quite so much. Take a video. You keep parading around the same bloody picture in different photo edited forms.

Its just different place with different lightning. They change the image quality and skin color. I should by professional camera.

Its just different place with different lightning. They change the image quality and skin color. I should by professional camera.

Dude stop being a sissy. If you want the real blackpill on your looks take an actual fucking video. Then you can at least know and realise what you may be perhaps need surgery on.

Selfies using shitty camera lens' ain't gonna cut it. Either upgrade your camera or take a video so we can see your bones without stupid lighting covering everything up.

4/10 imo
not over if youre nt
just gymmaxx and you’ll get ltr with a decent looking girl if you try hard enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Take a photo from a distance, in normal lighting (outside).
Selfies distort their proportions, and the lighting is terrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
You actually are a 3-4. Stop using filtered photos on here, you imbecile. You want real ratings from us? Then post your ACTUAL photos on here. Not heavily filtered photos. R/truerateme wouldn't rate you that low on that photo, so I know you're full of complete and utter shit. You showed your true photo and got burned.

Time to show it on here too kid

Take a photo from a distance, in normal lighting (outside).
Selfies distort their proportions, and the lighting is terrible.

He should just take a video.

Selfies with a shitty android camera are the worst.

See?

DA0A294B 3D2A 4914 9ECE 4F40BEDE1691

404C01BD 9731 4BBA 931E 155A7D5D7DF2

A3575370 F80D 44DE 824A C62422F7C22F

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goldstandardwhey and Deleted member 4106