[Rage] I was sick all during childhood

Catawampus

Catawampus

Apprentice
I was fucking sick all during my childhood years when I was in my most crucial stages of development. My parents took me to church every Sunday where I was surrounded by a bunch of other germy, disgusting kids which in turn made me continuously sick. I was sick once a month. This stopped up my nose so I couldn't breathe and turned me into a subhuman. My parents thought they were saving my soul when in reality they were just fucking up my face. :feelswhy:

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
I was fucking sick all during my childhood years when I was in my most crucial stages of development. My parents took me to church every Sunday where I was surrounded by a bunch of other germy, disgusting kids which in turn made me continuously sick. I was sick once a month. This stopped up my nose so I couldn't breathe and turned me into a subhuman. My parents thought they were saving my soul when in reality they were just fucking up my face. :feelswhy:
I was always sick too. I had asthma, been in hospital few times and i had alergies for many years. Also my immune system is shit

turkproducer

turkproducer

Zephir
i’m sure being sick once a month isn’t as bad as what I experienced lol

Cali Yuga

Cali Yuga

Mage
if your immune system is shit since childhood your gut is permeable and causing autoimmunity and you need to do elimination diet

TRUST

Bobbu flay

Bobbu flay

Single for the summer
You’d be dead in nature

You wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for society

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)