I was sick all during childhood

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I was fucking sick all during my childhood years when I was in my most crucial stages of development. My parents took me to church every Sunday where I was surrounded by a bunch of other germy, disgusting kids which in turn made me continuously sick. I was sick once a month. This stopped up my nose so I couldn't breathe and turned me into a subhuman. My parents thought they were saving my soul when in reality they were just fucking up my face. :feelswhy:

I was fucking sick all during my childhood years when I was in my most crucial stages of development. My parents took me to church every Sunday where I was surrounded by a bunch of other germy, disgusting kids which in turn made me continuously sick. I was sick once a month. This stopped up my nose so I couldn't breathe and turned me into a subhuman. My parents thought they were saving my soul when in reality they were just fucking up my face. :feelswhy:
I was always sick too. I had asthma, been in hospital few times and i had alergies for many years. Also my immune system is shit

i’m sure being sick once a month isn’t as bad as what I experienced lol

if your immune system is shit since childhood your gut is permeable and causing autoimmunity and you need to do elimination diet

TRUST

You’d be dead in nature

You wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for society