I was so stupid to actually think I had a chance with her

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
That girl was way out of my league. Holy lol. I can't believe I was so naive.

I browsed her sister's facebook profile and it's pure sui fuel. All her male friends are chads and pretty boys. She won't even add sub 7 males.

It would be very naive to think that her sister (girl I went out with) is any different. One time I saw her with a guy and he was a 9/10 pretty boy. I could never compete. She probably has an army of chads at her disposal just like her sister.

But NoFap and lifting had boosted my confidence and ego to insane levels that I thought I could get her. I completely overlooked her SMV. I was such a dumbass. There was no way that in 2018 an asocial subhuman like me could have fucked a stacy. How dellusional was I?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slasher
You just had hope ... JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
So you're just giving up without trying even though she said yes when you asked her on a date?

• +1
Almost as delusional as me when I thought PUA/RSD was gonna help me get girls. Lol

• +1
Lift more and do more Nofap and just go with a socially weird girl

• +1
So you're just giving up without trying even though she said yes when you asked her on a date?

Didn't you read how it went with her?

She was kinda socially weird but she looked good

• +1

You just can't win if you are sub 7. I knew I was pushing my luck. How can I cope for being the ugliest guy she went out with?

• +1
  • +1
You need to understand op
Girls have literally 1000s of beta orbiter constantly complimenting them.

In their mind if you orbit they think you are boring and aren't a challenge.

Literally the whole point of looksmaxxing is to make other females jealous when females are jealous they fight over men because it signifys high value.

• +1
That girl was way out of my league. Holy lol. I can't believe I was so naive.

I browsed her sister's facebook profile and it's pure sui fuel. All her male friends are chads and pretty boys. She won't even add sub 7 males.

It would be very naive to think that her sister (girl I went out with) is any different. One time I saw her with a guy and he was a 9/10 pretty boy. I could never compete. She probably has an army of chads at her disposal just like her sister.

But NoFap and lifting had boosted my confidence and ego to insane levels that I thought I could get her. I completely overlooked her SMV. I was such a dumbass. There was no way that in 2018 an asocial subhuman like me could have fucked a stacy. How dellusional was I?
Did you take a shower ? I heard it boosts confidence a lot
Almost as delusional as me when I thought PUA/RSD was gonna help me get girls. Lol
You just gotta COLD APPROACH man!
A

>socially weird girl
you're drunk right now aren't you?
A

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
There are many different girls. Not just one socially succesful slut with 400-2000 followers on Insfa
Because this girl is ''different'' and doesn't have beta orbiters right?
A

• +1
There are many different girls. Not just one socially succesful slut with 400-2000 followers on Insfa
Nowadays every girl that's above 4/10 has thousands of insta followers. In order to get that many as a male you have to be model tier or heavy status which is rare.

• +1
  • +1
Nowadays every girl that's above 4/10 has thousands of insta followers. In order to get that many as a male you have to be model tier or heavy status which is rare.
I can show you plenty of girls who don't even have reached 150 followers.
Because this girl is ''different'' and doesn't have beta orbiters right?
View attachment 594
Some girls are different and most normies don't go near her because she lowers status if you are seen with her.
Ofcourse every girl has beta orbiters. But I mog them all jfl

• +1
What are you OP, 14?

• +1