I watched a girl through her window, and almost got caught.

Deleted member 11074

Deleted member 11074

Silver
Didn’t wanna post about this, because I was scared of the repercussions but fuck it. About three days ago, I was just having a walk at night to clear my thoughts. The walk took a different turn though, when something in my brain just snapped in the moment. I saw an open window (blinds were open) coming from a house with the lights on. I snuck up to the window and peaked my head to look inside, and I saw a young, college aged girl in her kitchen. I started to just watch her and see what she was doing, and she was just looking around the fridge and shit. Some time passed, and the girl fucking directly looked at me. As soon as I saw her looking at me, I started to run as fast as I could because I got scared. I don’t think she called the cops, because I didn’t hear any sirens or see any police cars. I fucked up tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, warpsociety, everythingisacope and 24 others
Alpha Man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., warpsociety, yonmaxxed and 5 others
What the fuck made you want to go up to a random persons window you retard?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5746, lepo2317 and 3 others
A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, everythingisacope, yonmaxxed and 4 others
Dn read but I approve

Back when I was a kid I watched once a girl on the toilet take a piss, Romanian apartment buildings were incredibly cramped, small and built one next to each other, you could easily see what was happening inside apartments on the first floor through the windows.
Blocul-Turturica-din-Alba-Iulia.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, everythingisacope, SkinjobCatastrophe and 5 others
Didn’t wanna post about this, because I was scared of the repercussions but fuck it. About three days ago, I was just having a walk at night to clear my thoughts. The walk took a different turn though, when something in my brain just snapped in the moment. I saw an open window (blinds were open) coming from a house with the lights on. I snuck up to the window and peaked my head to look inside, and I saw a young, college aged girl in her kitchen. I started to just watch her and see what she was doing, and she was just looking around the fridge and shit. Some time passed, and the girl fucking directly looked at me. As soon as I saw her looking at me, I started to run as fast as I could because I got scared. I don’t think she called the cops, because I didn’t hear any sirens or see any police cars. I fucked up tbh

sounds like the netflix show "you" aka what I imagine every .me user is like irl
I liked this short story look in to more college girls windows and report back to us what you spectate soldier your work isn't done get back out on the field

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Back when I was a kid I watched once a girl on the toilet take a piss, Romanian apartment buildings were incredibly cramped, small and built one next to each other, you could easily see what was happening inside apartments on the first floor through the windows.
Back when i was a kid in vacation i went to a vacation home and saw a couple, the girl being almost naked

After a few minutes they noticed and i ran away and was scared for the next 3 days

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Romanians me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and PubertyMaxxer
I remember there was a window and my friends were looking at a girl peeing but I felt guilty and looked away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and PubertyMaxxer
Why am I caging so hard at this autism

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Back when i was a kid in vacation i went to a vacation home and saw a couple, the girl being almost naked

After a few minutes they noticed and i ran away and was scared for the next 3 days
Well, right across the street, there's a couple of young people living in an apartment. They have a big TV in the living room that gives a lot of light, and I see them often fooling around through the window, but then they go to the bedroom where there are curtains and it's darker and I can't see anything there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and PubertyMaxxer
IN b4 op features in the next "Disturbia"

Disturbia

Richard ramirez maxing

Once I was mirin myself in a car window and someone was inside while I was squinting and jawmaxxing also did bicep pose, one of the most embarrassing moments in my life if not the most, couldn't see because of black windows

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, bugeye, Perma Virgin 666 and 2 others
Lol, the police aren't gonna have their sirens on when responding to a call about a peeping tom.

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye