I went from 160 lbs to 220 lbs, this is what unhealthy lifestyle does TO YOU (Most bloated face you have seen)

F

Facial AESTHETICS

Banned
-4x a week playing football(soccer) for a big club in my city
-healthy lifestyle
-160 lbs
-mom cooks healthy food, regular meals and mum forces me to go sleep early etc.
-low bf
-low cortisol
-lean face and strong lower third

cant upload the pic ffs

-0 sports
-student lifestyle ( only pizza and hamburgers)
-sleeps on average at 3 am and wakes up at 8 am for university
-EXTREMELY irregular meals
-weights 220 lbs (mostly fat)
-high bf
-high cortisol
-Skin got whiter due to my whitemaxxing so don't worry, it's me. kek
-jaw and cheeks completely covered with fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StressShady and Extra Chromosome
We both have new accounts:feelshmm:

hello fellow footbalcell
start playing again
once you start going again,you'll slim down fast

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Wtf thought this was a bulking yourney

hello fellow footbalcell
start playing again
once you start going again,you'll slim down fast

I have no time due to the university & the coaches always put me to the defence because I am tall and. I hate that. Wanna score goals, not defending like a cuck :sleep:
Wtf thought this was a bulking yourney

Bulking is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Slob and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Coping and Facial AESTHETICS
Fellow face-bloatcel here. Check out how fat my face is at 178lbs (at 5'10 height). (Hit reply to view image because pic isn't working)
image0.png

Legit 300lb face on a regular body. Face bloat is partially not diet and lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Facial AESTHETICS
Fellow face-bloatcel here. Check out how fat my face is at 178lbs (at 5'10 height). (Hit reply to view image because pic isn't working)
image0.png

Legit 300lb face on a regular body. Face bloat is partially not diet and lifestyle.

The beard is literally a life saver for you. Never shave it & nice norwood cover-game :sneaky:

atleast im high prenatal t

Count your calories you dumbass. It 'easy to not gain weight if you're just aware of how much you're eating and what your metabolism is like. Food is just fuel, measure how much your body needs to reach your ideal, and then give it just that.
Besides, you being a student isn't an excuse to eat like trash. There's lots of great, easy meals with 5 or less ingredients you can make.

image0.png

jfl i had always same level of bloat at one point

I have no time due to the university & the coaches always put me to the defence because I am tall and. I hate that. Wanna score goals, not defending like a cuck :sleep:

Bulking is a meme
I PLAY CB
CB=ALPHA MALE

image0.png

I'm also 178lbs, but I'm just under 6'0" so a little taller. My face is ultra bloated, much worse than yours. My face looks obese, but my body looks normal in clothes.
I'm currently cutting (down from 190lbs 30% +-3% body fat) and my face looks a little slimmer, but it's barely noticeable. I'm afraid most of the facial fat is only going to come off once I go down below 160lbs which is my goal for now.
I'll probably have to go down to 150lbs to hit 12% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: SLA
I'll probably have to go down to 150lbs to hit 12% body fat.

Same. It's over. I'm fasting HARD for Lent so hopefully I can get to a buck fifty too. Good luck.

Same. It's over. I'm fasting HARD for Lent so hopefully I can get to a buck fifty too. Good luck.
Those last 10lbs are going to be tough, but it's worth it. I'm tired of having an obese face because I actually have decent bones under all the fat.

This is Tom Brady, age 22 on the left and 40 on the right. BODY FAT %.

Attachments

• sdfsdfsd.jpg
    sdfsdfsd.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill, kobecel and SLA
Is your skull big?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Those last 10lbs are going to be tough, but it's worth it. I'm tired of having an obese face because I actually have decent bones under all the fat.

Life fuel. It's all about the neck.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

I look like the dude on the left yet Im skinny as fuck, Im prolly skinny fat tho

I look like the dude on the left yet Im skinny as fuck, Im prolly skinny fat tho
Not probably, you definitely are if your face has any fat on it. You can be "skinny" and still have high body fat percentage. Most skinnyfags who claim they're skinny actually have 15%+ body fat and just look thin or normal in clothes.

10-12% bf or death, sub10% is optimal.
Life fuel. It's all about the neck.
That's what you took away from that pic? Look at his fat undefined round lower half and undefined cheeks/zygos in the before pic.
He was probably no more than 15% body fat on the left, but he holds a lot of fat on his face.

A lot of normgroids on the internet who call themselves normal weight or even skinny are probably 15%+ body fat. It's not enough to just be in the normal weight range. You need 8-12% body fat.

Last edited:
image0.png

defending isn't for cucks you fag

Upload the pic, it could be glitching because you're using an image link to upload it here.

try concerta or dextroamphetamine

Jfl @ defending just shoot more goals than your opponent problem solved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back