I went out And didnt expect to get heightmogged...jfl

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
183 cm barefoot 185.5 cm in shoes.just measured .
I went to the grocery store,got heightmogged so hard by university guys fucking unreal.Im not even short These guys were literally huge Holy fuck.I mogged all women and oldcels completely height wise tho.But them Fucking german Youngcels All 6 ft 2 Jesus Christ. Seriously 6 ft Is not a bad height to girls.I made a thread about it.But here in Europe You just gotta take in the mogging.No way around

You are short
t. Dutch 186 cm barefoot who copes with lifts and Air Max to become 192 cm

Over it is

Nah, just do what I do
Your height isn't shit or anything and being a GL 183 cm guy is far more valuable than being an average looking 193 cm guy

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
I went to the grocery store,got heightmogged so hard by university guys fucking unreal.Im not even short These guys were literally huge Holy fuck.I mogged all women and oldcels completely height wise tho.But them Fucking german Youngcels All 6 ft 2 Jesus Christ. Seriously 6 ft Is not a bad height to girls.I made a thread about it.But here in Europe You just gotta take in the mogging.No way around

2 inches isn't even noticeable. You can easily reach their chin and KO them. It's not that big of a difference. Some guys are legit 6'5 though and higherlol

2 inches isn't even noticeable. You can easily reach their chin and KO them. It's not that big of a difference. Some guys are legit 6'5 though and higherlol
I meant they're all 6 ft 2 AT LEAST On average.
It was 4 men on the waiting line infront of me like this: 6 ft1 german-6 ft 3 ethnic-6 ft 5 german- 6ft 2 german.Yea maybe it was just coincidence these mogged were all there
Nah, just do what I do
Your height isn't shit or anything and being a GL 183 cm guy is far more valuable than being an average looking 193 cm guy
I know man,Would still be good if I was at least your height🙁.Then I could live happily for the rest of my life.Kinda weird to think that superhero actors like Chris Evans,Christian Bale ,Henry cavill are all around my height.Like what would they look like in my spot jfl

I meant they're all 6 ft 2 AT LEAST On average.
It was 4 men on the waiting line infront of me like this: 6 ft1 german-6 ft 3 ethnic-6 ft 5 german- 6ft 2 german.Yea maybe it was just coincidence these mogged were all there

I know man,Would still be good if I was at least your height🙁.Then I could live happily for the rest of my life.Kinda weird to think that superhero actors like Chris Evans,Christian Bale ,Henry cavill are all around my height.Like what would they look like in my spot jfl

Chris Evans is a frauder, Christian Bale is not in his prime anymore but Henry Cavill looks top tier

You can copy me and publically become 189 cm, which is probably above average even with young north Europeans

Nah, just do what I do
face power is insane

Chris Evans is a frauder, Christian Bale is not in his prime anymore but Henry Cavill looks top tier

You can copy me and publically become 189 cm, which is probably above average even with young north Europeans
Will try to fraud hard now.Idgaf