I Went To The Mall Today After A Long Time And I Noticed Two Things

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
1- Everyone is a fucking midget where I live, I got height mogged by less than 10 men there at 5'11

2- I hate even more my norwood, this shit is destroying completely my facial bones, I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT, I NEED TO MONEYMAX TO HTMAX AND IDEAL PLAN HAIRMAX!

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Vitruvian
Yea same, I don't get heightmoggedmuch and I'm only 5'10". I'm still praying to Gandy I grow to 6'

I face mogged everyone on that shit, but because of my hl I look and felt like absolute shit

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

1- Everyone is a fucking midget where I live, I got height mogged by less than 10 men there at 5'11

2- I hate even more my norwood, this shit is destroying completely my facial bones, I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT, I NEED TO MONEYMAX TO HTMAX AND IDEAL PLAN HAIRMAX!
Yeah if you can get a good hair transplant without thinning the back of your head too much, I would go for it if you have more than the standard NW2 white male mature hairline. I have a mature hairline so I'm not going to bother with hair transplants or finasteride. And I've had this mature hairline since I was a teenager at least probably looking from an old photo of me at 16 with a buzz cut.
Finasteride is going to fuck with your dick. If you have a limp dick, that is the kiss of death. I have been ghosted before when I couldn't get it up for women. Asian women have no complaints of my NW1.5-2 hairline. But if my dick don't get hard, game over. Haha.

Whenever I go to my local mall, I am of average height among everyone else and I'm 6'3 in shoes... I live in a very white rich rural area

What I noticed is that people older than 40 have horribly atrophied facial bones, their jaws and cins are so pitifully puny and weak, that I almost lose all insecurities about my own face.

... Until one of the many 20 year old, brickjawed giga chads walk into the mall and remind me of what a puny, weak bitch I am.

Where the hell do you live?

Here, 5'11 is barely average and will get you mogged by every other guy

None of you ever leave the basement then when you do your entire life falls apart because you realize you were even uglier than you thought you were

None of you ever leave the basement then when you do your entire life falls apart because you realize you were even uglier than you thought you were