I went to the store earlier this morning. BIG MISTAKE

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
One time I actually woke up in the morning. I went to store with mum. Holy shit, it was like entering a pre historic timeline. Literally everyone was acting like bloodthirsty beasts, running thru isles and scavenging anything they can find, running over the weak and elderly and stealing their trolley contents.

I just stand there, aghast, not knowing what to do as the primal animals around me are participating in a full blown battle Royale. This is what genetics is all about. All the good functioning genetics people know what to do and there are doing it in a threatening and menacing way so nobody will fuk with them. On the other hand the weak beings, genetically inferior types like me are just watching in awe and terror before they are trampled and eaten by a more superior and dangerous specie. This was as close to a primal event that has ever happened to me without getting killed in the process.

After they were all done stampeding there was nothing left for me. I just bought some chewing gum and soft drinks. Also some biscuits too. It’s been almost a week without eating a proper meal. I will succumb due to starvation soon if I don’t change my genetics. Even a peaceful place like a store turn into a 1944 Normandy beach.

@Goblin have you witness things like this too? I am in utter shock right now. Is your local supermarket turn into a predator survival death match?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Turanid_Bull, Patriot and 9 others
Cucked stores only allow 3 people at a time, had to wait for 15 mins on the street
1KJFUcb.gif
1KJFUcb.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, RichardSpencel and stuckneworleans
Man why does such a high effort thread barely get any replies. I need to contact the manager

• JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3
Imagine putting this much effort in a thread. What a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
goblin: Last seen Today at 11:28 AM

• JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and Deleted member 4563
thats why im going everyday

• +1
Reactions: Turanid_Bull and Alt Number 3
One time I actually woke up in the morning. I went to store with mum. Holy shit, it was like entering a pre historic timeline. Literally everyone was acting like bloodthirsty beasts, running thru isles and scavenging anything they can find, running over the weak and elderly and stealing their trolley contents.

I just stand there, aghast, not knowing what to do as the primal animals around me are participating in a full blown battle Royale. This is what genetics is all about. All the good functioning genetics people know what to do and there are doing it in a threatening and menacing way so nobody will fuk with them. On the other hand the weak beings, genetically inferior types like me are just watching in awe and terror before they are trampled and eaten by a more superior and dangerous specie. This was as close to a primal event that has ever happened to me without getting killed in the process.

After they were all done stampeding there was nothing left for me. I just bought some chewing gum and soft drinks. Also some biscuits too. It’s been almost a week without eating a proper meal. I will succumb due to starvation soon if I don’t change my genetics. Even a peaceful place like a store turn into a 1944 Normandy beach.

@Goblin have you witness things like this too? I am in utter shock right now. Is your local supermarket turn into a predator survival death match?
It's over when you gotta fight for some basic grocery shopping when the normies have taken everything else.

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and Alt Number 3
Noticed it too.
they need to put that in place in my location ASAP. Our government enjoy watching civilians die left and right
thats why im going everyday
Do you go in the morning? I usually go in the evening when everything is sold out and no one is there. One time there was blood all over the floor because some people were fighting in the morning. @2peasinapod

Last edited:
Mines pretty chill bro, I don't live near the city

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Is this true? I might have to test my fighting prowess tomorrow.

Low iq scumbags

We're not gonna run out of fucking food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Idk man, I never leave the house, even before the coronavirus. My mum said she went early in the morning and they had restocked the toilet paper, when she came back a few hours later it was all gone.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Alt Number 3
Idk man, I never leave the house, even before the coronavirus.
same

now that i ordered some home gym stuff i may literally not leave the house again

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
yo wazup

• +1
This was a nice read. Ever thought about writing a book?

• +1
All the good functioning genetics people know what to do
"know what to do" as in not act like a retard like all the others because it's unnecessary you dumb fuck

I'm low inhib I walk into store calm and grab a bang energy drink then walk out

scary shit man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Didnt ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
brutal coronapill