I will be 17 soon

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
In 3 months I will be 17 years old. I just lost a whole 1 year of my life and my youth because of Covid. Inside I feel like I'm still 14 years old (even though people tell me that I look like I'm 23 or smth, because I was beardmaxxing since 16.) I can't drive a car yet, because I was unable to start learning at 16 because of Covid. I can't say that I'm still a fucking kid anymore, because as soon as I turn 17, I am already coming close to being a full legal independent adult. I accomplished nothing in life. I used to be a straight A student in elementary school 2 years ago (our school system is a bit different, there is 9 grades in elementary school). Now I barely made it through the first grade of high school, being a C student, barely passing classes like math, chemistry and physics with a D.

The whole reason I started looksmaxing was because my girlfriend left me last December, so I've been single for a whole 1 year now. Congrats to me.

The last thing that I enjoyed doing in my life was playing guitar, me and my friends from my high school started a band in fucking September, we got together twice and played. Then our fucking dumb government divided our country into regions, which we can't get out of because of Covid. So now we are unable to get together, because we don't live in the same region. This shit meant the fucking life to me. Today I received a text message from my buddy who's the singer and he said he is going to start a new band with the second guitarist. I am so fucking pissed right now.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2969, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Quarantine helped learn about the blackpill also gave me time to money maxx

Time is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10907, Deleted member 4562 and Bitch
Quarantine helped learn about the blackpill also gave me time to money maxx

Time is everything
Not if you're in high school and had some other plans already.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6128

• WTF
Reactions: Bitch
Don't let it get to you man. I don't think anyone has had a worse year than me and yet I try my absolute best. By the time you're 25 you'll forget about all of this shit.

• +1
nigga youre 17 stfu u child go break the law or something, you're youth isn't even close to gone, consider yourself lucky that you started looksmaxxing so young as well, you have so much time its retarded, you haven't even graduated from highschool yet. Youll make hella good memories in college

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vibez and Bitch
Don't let it get to you man. I don't think anyone has had a worse year than me and yet I try my absolute best. By the time you're 25 you'll forget about all of this shit.
I really hope so, but rn I feel like complete shit. Thanks anyway.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 9699
nigga youre 17 stfu u child go break the law or something, you're youth isn't even close to gone, consider yourself lucky that you started looksmaxxing so young as well, you have so much time its retarded, you haven't even graduated from highschool yet. Youll make hella good memories in college
I hope college turns out differently, I've heard that most Americans start partying and drinking alcohol after 18 right? Well, in my country it's a bit different and a lot of people start at like 15. Thank you for the support bro. It's just kinda fucked up what the dudes did to me, just fucking kicked me and my friend who aren't from the same city out of the band... But I'll get through this.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
just build a new band in your region

just build a new band in your region
280px-Obcine_Slovenija_2011_4col.svg.png

These are the regions. There is 3,500 people in my region and my entire country has around 2 000 000 people. I don't know many musicians around from my region that would be interested, since I also live in a small fucked up village. Meanwhile the other guys are from a town that has 12,500 people. People don't understand our situation, especially Americans, since you can move around in bigger cities, but my entire shit hole country is filled with villages and then there's like two major cities.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Bewusst
I lost my 20th year which is said to be your peak :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Your 17 shut up. Keep crying for low inhibition Covid.