I will be a Chadpreet within two - three years

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I will be. With the blackpill, we can either choose to give up or we can choose to ascend. No matter where you start, ascension is possible. If you believe you will ascend, you will. I was lucky that I got a decent base and I have a face that that’s kind of easy to augment with surgeries. I just don’t want to lose my harmony and myself. Just wanna look like a better version of myself with some surgeries. What keeps me going in life is to know that one day I will be a chadpreet. It’s jusf a matter of time.
Seeing Taban in these next two days will be my first step.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, fobos, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
good luck boyo, all i need is a couple surgeries and ill ascend

good luck boyo, all i need is a couple surgeries and ill ascend
Same. I think if I got my eye area fixed and lower third and zygos augmented with Eppley, I could be shitty male model tier for facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Same. I think if I got my eye area fixed and lower third and zygos augmented with Eppley, I could be shitty male model tier for facial aesthetics
My eye area is average. Not much more i can do to it, my eyebrows could be better. All i need is a rhino and genio and ill ascend by 2 points

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 656
Just make sure your expectations are realistic.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett and MD_Hopeful69
Just make sure your expectations are realistic.
yeah thats important, dont wanna end up fucking up your harmony or looking too "fake" or "worked on" keep it natural looking

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I will be. With the blackpill, we can either choose to give up or we can choose to ascend. No matter where you start, ascension is possible. If you believe you will ascend, you will. I was lucky that I got a decent base and I have a face that that’s kind of easy to augment with surgeries. I just don’t want to lose my harmony and myself. Just wanna look like a better version of myself with some surgeries. What keeps me going in life is to know that one day I will be a chadpreet. It’s jusf a matter of time.
who's the biggest slayer you know where you live

Good luck boyo, post pics when you’re done. It’s actually rare to see people here who’ve done surgery

• +1
Reactions: samm735
We will see

Descendion at its finest.