I will find a job in my field and progress my career.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Bronze
It's September 1st, and I am out of school, at the moment I am focused on trying to move to another city and finding a way to pay my debts. It took me 5 years to graduate university, and I have had some interviews and callbacks, but not the city I want it to be.

I have had freaking breakouts on my forehead because of the amount of stress that I have been through, I am currently trying to apply to grad cert programs also. For Winter 2019 hopefully at the city that I want to go to.

But I have set a goal for myself, in 1 years starting from September 1st. I will hopefully attempt the C1 exam in French. I live in Canada and want to be able to speak French fluently.

Anyway, just a goal that I set for myself :)

If anyone wants to share something that they want to see themselves in 1 year feel free to say it on this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz, 1bird and 6 others
What did you study?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
All I can say is don't be ignorant of the market, there might be a bubble soon, you should pursue something because you really like it, but it has to be able to pay the bills in the end of the day, you need to think of your life 4-5 years ahead, and hope that we still need programmers and the like.

• +1
I will also pursue a STEM career in the future. I hopefully graduated from school within a year.

Make sure to watch lots of French tv shows and listen daily :)

• +1
Wageslaving is the way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Fucked in the head
STEMcel here. With the shit I know now, I wish I would have entered an apprenticeship instead of the academic circlejerk. But hey, I still gotta finish my degree so I will have a semi-usable piece of paper. Take what you want from it.

• +1
Math & CS is the way to go
I will also pursue a STEM career in the future. I hopefully graduated from school within a year.

Make sure to watch lots of French tv shows and listen daily :)
That sig is dope

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
Make sure to find time to gymcel

• +1
I believe in your wagecuckcel

• +1
It's September 1st, and I am out of school, at the moment I am focused on trying to move to another city and finding a way to pay my debts. It took me 5 years to graduate university, and I have had some interviews and callbacks, but not the city I want it to be.

I have had freaking breakouts on my forehead because of the amount of stress that I have been through, I am currently trying to apply to grad cert programs also. For Winter 2019 hopefully at the city that I want to go to.

But I have set a goal for myself, in 1 years starting from September 1st. I will hopefully attempt the C1 exam in French. I live in Canada and want to be able to speak French fluently.

Anyway, just a goal that I set for myself :)

If anyone wants to share something that they want to see themselves in 1 year feel free to say it on this thread.

Good luck Op. I hope to do this myself sooner rather than later.

• +1
I'm going on a barista and bar tending course after I finish school this year. Hospitality may not be the most profitable industry but I enjoy it and that's what I want to be doing.

I feel like a lot of people on this forum have are going to university and go them! It's just not the place for me.

• +1
I'm going on a barista and bar tending course after I finish school this year. Hospitality may not be the most profitable industry but I enjoy it and that's what I want to be doing.

I feel like a lot of people on this forum have are going to university and go them! It's just not the place for me.

University is a bit more academic and for people that really want to get good at a certain subject. I think people should go to uni if they have something that they really like doing, or a subject they like. For some people it's about money and some people are pressured by their parents to do so and other societal factors. For me, I wanted more knowledge in how the Internet and computers and the world worked, and I can definitely say University is a part of showing me how the world works.

• +1
Im srudying law last year in about 3 years i have my lawyer liscense. Incel lawyer tbh tbh

• +1
  • +1
Mathcuck here. Applying for internships at trading firms/hedgefunds. I want to academiacel quite badly but I realize that's not going to cover the cost of sliding genio, jaw implants, and a good hair transplant.

• +1
Mathcuck here. Applying for internships at trading firms/hedgefunds. I want to academiacel quite badly but I realize that's not going to cover the cost of sliding genio, jaw implants, and a good hair transplant.
What's the hardest math class you've taken?

• +1
What's the hardest math class you've taken?
The hardest class I took was introductory real analysis/advanced calculus in my first year where I had to learn what real proofs were. The most advanced class I've taken was either one on harmonic analysis and intro to generalized functions/distributions,or a grad geometric measure theory seminar which was way out of my depth.

• +1
W..What the, real analysis is not a first year course, interesting curriculum and school you went to.

• +1
Too advanced/too easy? I'm doing the "honors" math track at my school if that makes sense. First time I met people more spergy than me

• +1
The hardest class I took was introductory real analysis/advanced calculus in my first year where I had to learn what real proofs were. The most advanced class I've taken was either one on harmonic analysis and intro to generalized functions/distributions,or a grad geometric measure theory seminar which was way out of my depth.
Fuck dude. How does anyone even learn that if they aren't a fucking genius already

• +1
Fuck dude. How does anyone even learn that if they aren't a fucking genius already

Lol I wish I was a genius. I'm surrounded by kids who are smarter than me. I have enough autism to lack proper social skills, but not enough autism to become a genius. It's the worst lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and Nibba
I have enough autism to lack proper social skills, but not enough autism to become a genius
holy lol. i'd say most people on this board have that problem lmao

• +1