I will get fat graft to fix my mentolabial fold

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
I am not looking to define anything or create the sharpness and angularity of bone
I am just looking to fill that gap and maybe go the extra step and enhance the overall look
Is this a good idea? Any doctors you recommend?
(for those who dont know what the mento fold is)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wasted
Was gonna go with fillers at first but jfl at fillers

Do some research about bone grafting in this area. Could be the solution to your case.

Do some research about bone grafting in this area. Could be the solution to your case.
Not a lot of info online about fat grafts in general
Im thinking doctors push fillers way more because its easier to perform and more lucrative for them, when fat grafts are just better and healither
A consultation with a doctor is where ill get my info

you are an utter retard, god bless :ROFLMAO:

This can definitely work to soften a Mentolabial groove if it isn’t a deep crease. I have even had it myself. Was intentionally overcorrected at first then what survived was a good improvement .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
This can definitely work to soften a Mentolabial groove if it isn’t a deep crease. I have even had it myself. Was intentionally overcorrected at first then what survived was a good improvement .
True, not all fat that gets transferred survives
My crease is pretty deep, my whole chin area actually looks identical to this, even down to the stubble

How much did it cost you? Also do you have some pics u can pm? Thanks

True, not all fat that transfers survives
My crease is pretty deep, my whole chin area actually looks identical to this, even down to the stubble
View attachment 672852
How much did it cost you? Also do you have some pics u can pm? Thanks

That’s pretty deep. It may be better to consider alternative options. You should pm pics of your chin.

It costed me $0.00 a friend did it for me. It would normally cost about $2,000 under mental nerve block in the clinic.

And I’m anonymous but I can see if I a partial photo

• +1
That’s pretty deep. It may be better to consider alternative options. You should pm pics of your chin.

It costed me $0.00 a friend did it for me. It would normally cost about $2,000 under mental nerve block in the clinic.

And I’m anonymous but I can see if I a partial photo

That's deep? Jesus. Im getting it done as part of a wraparound jaw implant since my chin projection is pretty extreme. Hopefully will end up decent...

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
That's deep? Jesus. Im getting it done as part of a wraparound jaw implant since my chin projection is pretty extreme. Hopefully will end up decent...
Its not THAT deep tbh with you (on the deeper side for sure tho). But his stubble is doing a very good job of making it appear even smaller
Good luck with your surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Merlix
Its no THAT deep tbh with you (on the deeper side for sure tho). But his stubble doing a very good job of making it appear even smaller
Good luck with your surgery

That type of crease would probably be ignored by someone casually looking at your face and well within the margin of not detracting from your appearance if the rest of your chin structure is that size and shape.

I'm just worried I'll get a large groove rather than a crease like that and it will be distracting when viewed from profile and front.

• +1
I'm just worried I'll get a large groove rather than a crease like that and it will be distracting when viewed from profile and front.
If your talking about getting a groove after your wraparound implant, Im sorry but I have no idea how that implant works or how it changes the chin area
That type of crease would probably be ignored by someone casually looking at your face and well within the margin of not detracting from your appearance if the rest of your chin structure is that size and shape.
Kinda true, although its something I personally dont like, and in my eyes its so much more aesthetic to have 0 crease
And ye my chin looks pretty much identical

If your talking about getting a groove after your wraparound implant, Im sorry but I have no idea how that implant works or how it changes the chin area

Kinda true, although its something I personally dont like, and in my eyes its so much more aesthetic to have 0 crease
And ye my chin looks pretty much identical

I would say if you have no other fixable flaws and have the cash, go for it. But imo is a minor flaw at worst.

• +1
I would say if you have no other fixable flaws and have the cash, go for it. But imo is a minor flaw at worst.
Can I pm you some pics to tell me if you truly think its indifferent? (Im still 90% sure ill do something about it, I just want to make sure im not seeing things)

Can I pm you some pics to tell me if you truly think its indifferent? (Im still 90% sure ill do something about it, I just want to make sure im not seeing things)

Sure

• +1