I will just never be able to cope with not being a pretty white girl in this shitty world

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I've been doing a test on tik tok where I made my profile picture a random blonde hair blue eyed white girl and seeing how people treat me after I comment stuff.

I comment about the same things I discussed with my original account settings. Politics and random meme stuff.

But what I've found that is guys hit on me for anything I say. I comment something stupid, and I have guys making some move on me. It's not that I didn't expect this would happen, but seeing it in real life happen is so suicidal. Here are some comments I got in about 5 days:

Random dude sent me a heart:

Some guy said "all republican girls are ugly" and i was like "huh" and then he said this:

In only about 5 days I accumulated 32 follow requests of primarily men:

Girls never treat guys on tiktok like this. Not even chads can get this attention just by commenting something. But being a girl makes you entitled to all of this and it just hurts man. I wish so bad I could have lived this life instead. Even though I fucking hate foids, I can't deny how easy their lives are and it just hurts. This is just how bad I hate my life. I would rather be a disgraceful foid creature than live the live of an incel. @Syobevoli

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 5746, RAITEIII and 37 others
Argentina is a good for cheap jb white secks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Deleted member 2214 and WadlowMaxxing
Just listen to a MTF subliminal bro.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5746 and 9 others
OP why don’t you transition and inject estrogen? Then maybe you can fufill your fanatsy of getting dominated by dark triad slayers

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, Deleted member 5746, BigBoy and 16 others
foids are like sorcerers. their power comes from controlling people around them. alone they have no power

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, everythingisacope, BigBoy and 4 others
OP why don’t you transition and inject estrogen? Then maybe you can fufill your fanatsy of getting dominated by dark triad slayers
Just listen to a MTF subliminal bro.
No matter how hard you cope, no matter how hard you wish you were "better looking", "taller", or white, you will never live the life of an attractive white foid. You will never have life on their level of easiness, the attention they get, how easy success is for them, and the satisfaction they get everyday.

They complain about men calling them pretty on the side walk.

They complain about being judged for how pretty they are rather than their "personality."

You will never, ever live their life.

imagine choosing to be an incel over their life. I can't understand that.

How do so many "incels" and blackpillers not understand this? How can people choose to live the incel life over the foid life? I would prefer to be born a 3/10 foid more than a 5/10 man.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 6538, LastHopeForNorman and 8 others
No matter how hard you cope, no matter how hard you wish you were "better looking", "taller", or white, you will never live the life of an attractive white foid. You will never have life on their level of easiness, the attention they get, how easy success is for them, and the satisfaction they get everyday.

They complain about being judged for how pretty they are rather than their "personality."

How do so many "incels" and blackpillers not understand this? How can people choose to live the incel life over the foid life? I would prefer to be born a 3/10 foid more than a 5/10 man.
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6403 and 10 others
This is giga high IQ tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
7313.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
I was once at a Florida beach with my foid Cousin and two of her friends. They were all my age and arguably stacies- blonde, white, blue eyes.

Anyways, one day the 4 of us walked down the boardwalk together. It was about 9pm and I'd say 80% of the cars going by had a guy whistle or cat call them. It was essentially free dopamine just for existing. You had guys rolling down their windows just to get a glimpse of them and say something cheesy like "Damn girl". Even worse, the 3 foids I was with would then "jokingly" rate each guy in the car. They'd say stuff to eachother like "He's ugly" or "Damn he's hot". No wonder foids have so much more confidence than Men. They are constantly validated everywhere they go

It was so suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Albeacho, BigJimsWornOutTires and 10 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Slayerino, Deleted member 5969 and 5 others
I was once at a Florida beach with my foid Cousin and two of her friends. They were all my age and arguably stacies- blonde, white, blue eyes.

Anyways, one day the 4 of us walked down the boardwalk together. It was about 9pm and I'd say 80% of the cars going by had a guy whistle or cat call them. It was essentially free dopamine just for existing. You had guys rolling down their windows just to get a glimpse of them and say something cheesy like "Damn girl". Even worse, the 3 foids I was with would then "jokingly" rate each guy in the car. They'd say stuff to eachother like "He's ugly" or "Damn he's hot". No wonder foids have so much more confidence than Men. They are constantly validated everywhere they go

It was so suifuel
brutal as hell

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 7173
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 12344, Looks234 and 13 others
You can't compare men to women. Women live life as if they're some sort of diety. It's truly insane how much different life quality we have.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, BigJimsWornOutTires, Incoming and 4 others
dont let ur top tier eye area go to waste like this sissy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
Will never have a nice pair of big titties to be playing with.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 4612
what pics did you use? post the pics u used asap @personalityinkwell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and WTFCGod
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Be_ConfidentBro, Slayerino and 3 others
Really enjoyed this post banger thread from pink well again @personalityinkwell

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Slayerino

Foids are weak gender. As a foid I couldn't just go to the airport and travel to any country if I want to because they need to be cautious. Foids are weak, emotional and dumb because of their hormones. I could never be a foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Albeacho, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
Foids are weak gender. As a foid I couldn't just go to the airport and travel to any country if I want to because they need to be cautious. Foids are weak, emotional and dumb because of their hormones. I could never be a foid.
If u were born as one u wouldnt think like that, u would feel cute about it unironically. You can tell because foids like talking about how small and weak they are and how they need protection. Like "omggg im only 5'2 i get so scared when i go outside omg". But Sure they dont genuinely like walk around late at night because theyre aFrAiD but their fear is logically overestimated, men get attacked more on the streets, and just carry pepper spray or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6723
Show ignored content.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Yea but what do these guys look like ? Let me guess many are either old or ethnic lol

instead of crying about tinder maybe incels should cry about immigration.

Reason your messages to jbs get buried is bcz 50 creepy ethnics sent her unwanted messages, should have never happened if immigration laws were strict

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, Looks234, Deleted member 7313 and 2 others
blackpilled again 😞

I've been doing a test on tik tok where I made my profile picture a random blonde hair blue eyed white girl and seeing how people treat me after I comment stuff.

I comment about the same things I discussed with my original account settings. Politics and random meme stuff.

But what I've found that is guys hit on me for anything I say. I comment something stupid, and I have guys making some move on me. It's not that I didn't expect this would happen, but seeing it in real life happen is so suicidal. Here are some comments I got in about 5 days:
View attachment 912384View attachment 912385View attachment 912386
Random dude sent me a heart:View attachment 912387

Some guy said "all republican girls are ugly" and i was like "huh" and then he said this:View attachment 912388

In only about 5 days I accumulated 32 follow requests of primarily men:View attachment 912389

Girls never treat guys on tiktok like this. Not even chads can get this attention just by commenting something. But being a girl makes you entitled to all of this and it just hurts man. I wish so bad I could have lived this life instead. Even though I fucking hate foids, I can't deny how easy their lives are and it just hurts. This is just how bad I hate my life. I would rather be a disgraceful foid creature than live the live of an incel. @Syobevoli

trannymaxx is real. old buddy of mine from lookism was a mega manlet 5'4 complained so much about how foids have it so easy and how any average foid can get chad little did we know little 5'4 wanted to be that foid getting rammed by chad ended up trannymaxxing he went from a 4/10 male to a 6/10 female and all it took was estrogen + makeup + long hair now he(she) has a 7/10 female fuckbuddy and a boyfriend who mogs even me. pick your mental illness i suppose

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
trannymaxx is real. old buddy of mine from lookism was a mega manlet 5'4 complained so much about how foids have it so easy and how any average foid can get chad little did we know little 5'4 wanted to be that foid getting rammed by chad ended up trannymaxxing he went from a 4/10 male to a 6/10 female and all it took was estrogen + makeup + long hair now he(she) has a 7/10 female fuckbuddy and a boyfriend who mogs even me. pick your mental illness i suppose
jfl. i ain't gonna do that. interesting for him (her). lots of trannies rope

jfl. i ain't gonna do that. interesting for him (her). lots of trannies rope
yeah lots of looksmaxers rope too its all the same really. Trying to be something you were not born to be.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 7823, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
yeah lots of looksmaxers rope too its all the same really. Trying to be something you were not born to be.
i think i'll stick with looksmaxxing although you do have a point ngl

• +1
Reactions: bl0odyme5s
just be female
chromosomes > everything

• +1
call it cope but I'm fine with being a male tbh. sure I won't get life on novice mode but thinking back wondering if I could have been born with a slight alteration in chromosomes is(to me) a waste of time

• +1

Some guy said "all republican girls are ugly" and i was like "huh" and then he said this:View attachment 912388

In only about 5 days I accumulated 32 follow requests of primarily men:View attachment 912389

Giphy 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo, thecaste, Looks234 and 4 others
none of those guys will be goodlooking tho, mostly psl3-4 twinks

a goodlooking guy wont need to put in effort for a girl because it becomes extremely easy

none of those guys will be goodlooking tho, mostly psl3-4 twinks

a goodlooking guy wont need to put in effort for a girl because it becomes extremely easy
even to get goodlooking girls?

Well

im a narcissict who thinks I’m special. So i wouldn’t even want to be born as another person even, because I would miss out on my talents and aptitude.