I will never be able to mentally comprehend the difference between a normie and PSL8

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I have a task for you: compare these pictures below deeply, look at every detail...

20200629 201836

20200629 202308

I won't ever stop being amazed how big of a a gap there is between a normie and PSL8. Its absurd, just fucking unreal that these are same species.

I am staring at these pictures with utter disbelief for few minutes now.

20200629 202933

20200629 203024

Stalin

• +1
Reactions: Stare, BigBoy, SubhumanCurrycel and 12 others
homo sapien chadinus vs homo sapien norminus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6403 and 12 others
They look alien compared to average guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Over
All the normies need is nofap and cold showers bro

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SubhumanCurrycel and Amateur11
B-b-but the normie has great personality and is super NT, he will definitely outslay the gayalien Barrett.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1751, CopeIsReal and 9 others
fkn le'thx ogre

Its absurd. Absolutely mind blowing how we are same species.

No other animals have such disparity in appearance. I think it's so fascinating just to look at the difference...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, SubhumanCurrycel, CopeIsReal and 4 others

No other animals have such disparity in appearance. I think it's so fascinating just to look at the difference...
It's over if you don't look like an alien among other people. Foids don't have such disparity among them. But for males the difference is night and day.

• +1
Reactions: Over
We were all made equal in God's image, yea fucking right lmao :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, CopeIsReal, Golang and 2 others
We need a huge fucking Eugenics program to fix this imbalance.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and Over
B-b-but the normie has great personality and is super NT, he will definitely outslay the gayalien Barrett.
Don't forget they can gymcel and mog his dad's body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Over
It is indeed crazy. But for me the difference between someone who is good looking and someone who is stunning is suicide fuel tbh.

FA4E8CE6 19FB 46FC 86DD A17A87366569
50A4EE35 A67D 45B5 B55B F4637B901573

E8C1005C FDB2 4E9A 8F55 7FBB50D2B55D
4F5DA422 02CB 4018 8714 2FA8B5B387F2

6EA8C4BD 53BD 4B92 9830 A6CE41D44055
DA68833D 40F7 45D2 9A4E 364510BD900D

Even if i ever did manage to ascend women would still loathe me compared to these genetic freaks

Attachments

• EB8A4836-0450-4A2F-BC28-4A502AF428E8.jpeg
    EB8A4836-0450-4A2F-BC28-4A502AF428E8.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Over
why are we the only animals that have this big of a difference within the same species?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Over and Deleted member 5683
Those are lowtier normies

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, SeiGun, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
I don't see the difference. They both look good, the so-called "normies" just need to hit the gym and dress better, but they both can pull so many hot girls by playing game.

Jfl @u inkwell, go out more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 3795 and Arkantos
ZACyGGf

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Baldingman1998 and karbo
Bro, that's because the first photo of Barrett is professionally taken, probably multiple times, from perfect angles, perfect lighting, he was wearing make-up and i'm sure photoshop was used also.

This is what he would look like in a candid with a shitty iPhone 5:
Downs1

Likewise this would be Chico:

Downs1

• JFL
Reactions: Over, CopeIsReal, JizzFarmer and 2 others

Dogs

The difference between a normie and a PSL 8 may be substantial, but it's still smaller than the difference between a normie and your subhuman recessed truecel skull.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Over
why are we the only animals that have this big of a difference within the same species?
Other animals didn't make their natural lifestyle obsolete. Natural selection aswell as harsh environment cause ideal conditions to make healthy, strong animals.
Humans have cheated natural selection, we dont need to survive sickness, hunt, fight, etc. Even something our simple as our posture isnt right (which plays a huge role in neurocranium growth).
Look at pictures of human tribes that live with no connection to outer world comparable to primal times and lets see how many recessed dogs you will find there ot how different the males there look

• +1
Reactions: Over, eyebagcel and Deleted member 6403
Superman is also an alien. Superman is a chad too. So alien Looking =. Gigachad trait

• +1
Other animals didn't make their natural lifestyle obsolete. Natural selection aswell as harsh environment cause ideal conditions to make healthy, strong animals.
Humans have cheated natural selection, we dont need to survive sickness, hunt, fight, etc. Even something our simple as our posture isnt right (which plays a huge role in neurocranium growth).
Look at pictures of human tribes that live with no connection to outer world comparable to primal times and lets see how many recessed dogs you will find there ot how different the males there look

ngl a lot of the amazonian tribe members are ugly

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back