I will never feel like a man at 182cm

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
And yes im a real 182cm. I feel like a child at this height, its nothing impressive and I will never be considered "tall". It pains me that I stopped growing at this pathetic height, it is indeed brutal. I look in the mirror and I see a manlet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Pedro Zanatta and Deleted member 7027
Dw my dude, just get a car and big dick. That's what women rly want :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 6427, balding17yomanletcel and 8 others
another day another bragging faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, looksmaxxtocope, 5'8manlet and 2 others
JFL YOU ARE SUCH A MANLET HOW DO YOU COPE.
190 cm masterrace checking in bois

if youre worried about height at 182cm youre just a pussy. Imagine being such a pussy. Even if you were 5'7, GET FUCKING UP AND BE A MAN. Yes, women want tall man, but it is what it is, you cant change shit. You never starved or were near death, thats why youre such a pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, 5'8manlet, McShwick and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7027 and 5 others
And yes im a real 182cm. I feel like a child at this height, its nothing impressive and I will never be considered "tall". It pains me that I stopped growing at this pathetic height, it is indeed brutal. I look in the mirror and I see a manlet.
ewww manlet. rope already

if youre worried about height at 182cm youre just a pussy. Imagine being such a pussy. Even if you were 5'7, GET FUCKING UP AND BE A MAN. Yes, women want tall man, but it is what it is, you cant change shit. You never starved or were near death, thats why youre such a pussy.
5"7 is vertically challenged, its hardly even a mans height. Even females are that height and thats not rare. Under 6"4 and we can't feel like men anyway.

jfl most 5'7 manlets on this site (myself included in that list) don't cry as much as this

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
190cm in 2020 is midget tier JFL.

200cm+ or death.
Stfu man😂
I am taller than almost everybody I see outside.
Some days I dont see a single person taller than me jfl😂

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4645

Below 180 cm = giga over
I'm one of those

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm so fucking tired of these threads

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, 5'8manlet, inceletto and 3 others
5"7 is vertically challenged, its hardly even a mans height. Even females are that height and thats not rare. Under 6"4 and we can't feel like men anyway.
my grandpa is well sub 5'7 and i consider him a man. Why? He was working full time at 14, literally starving his whole childhood. And still he had my mum and then me, sacrifised a lot for me. You of course wouldnt call him a man. He mogs you brutally

Now look at ant midelton. Hes not a man right?

Jfl am 183 and fraud to 193 with shoes i
Download 5
nsoles and this haircut

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Chadeep and Deleted member 2352
I am 10cm shorter,keep crying privileged motherfucker.

• +1
Reactions: McShwick
Jfl am 183 and fraud to 193 with shoes iView attachment 427822nsoles and this haircut
You cant get that much.
Around 8 cm real height is max.
And thats already really fucking pushing it.
Anything above looks like your wearing heels

my grandpa is well sub 5'7 and i consider him a man. Why? He was working full time at 14, literally starving his whole childhood. And still he had my mum and then me, sacrifised a lot for me. You of course wouldnt call him a man. He mogs you brutally

Now look at ant midelton. Hes not a man right?
All his "muh hard work" won't mean shit if he stands beside basketball zoomer stop coping.
Jfl am 183 and fraud to 193 with shoes iView attachment 427822nsoles and this haircut
Just walk like darth vader theory jfl, I would rather keep the mobility and not have the fear of being caught.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2352
All his "muh hard work" won't mean shit if he stands beside basketball zoomer stop coping.

Just walk like darth vader theory jfl, I would rather keep the mobility and not have the fear of being caught.
Jfl just dont go to basketball game

All his "muh hard work" won't mean shit if he stands beside basketball zoomer stop coping
pls, kys low t pussy. Typical western man. yeah, i realize how much blackpill comunity is fucked. I wish that you will grow up one day

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
pls, kys low t pussy. Typical western man. yeah, i realize how much blackpill comunity is fucked. I wish that you will grow up one day
Cope cope cope cope

You cant get that much.
Around 8 cm real height is max.
And thats already really fucking pushing it.
Anything above looks like your wearing heels
I know brah am not frauding 10 cm with shoes only the haircut gives me like 5cm jfl

I feel ya, 181.7 here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522