I will not give up til I get back the Jews for what they did to me

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Two rounds of orthodontics fucked up my face. I was on the path to have high cheekbones, and was developing hollow cheeks. I had underbite tho. Rather than at least giving me Lefort 1 or teaching me orthotropics, those Jews gave me braces twice and a palatal expander. Now I have a long narrow face and they took my wisdom teeth.

The jews take our wisdom teeth and implant them in their own mouths for palatal expansion and wider maxillas, while they leave us as long-narrow cucks. Now I have NCT all because the Jews suppress our Lord and Saviour's Mike Mews' most holy message and push extractions and And force our maxillas and mandibles back and downwards.

I will not give up til I get my forward growth back. Their is no appliance I wont try. Homeoblock. Myobrace. Agga. DNA. You name it.

Then I will hit the Jews right where it hurts. IN the sheckels. Ill sue their pants off and then extract their wisdom teeth and implant them in my own maxilla so I have the widest palate in the world. Take note right now Nathaniel Rothschild, Susan Wojiski, Evan Spiegel. I will be your undoing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and SPFromNY914

ramblings of a schizophrenic patient

They are killing my bros

• So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior
ramblings of a schizophrenic patient
bro have you seen your face? You long and narrow mog me you should be the most angry at the Jews. You look like you've had at least 8 extractions. Look at your droopy NCT, boneless, feminine, cuck face.

I think wirth every tooth extraction you lose 50 ng/dl of T, which is why you're a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists