I will tell my endocrinologist I will kill myself if she/he doesn’t give me HGH or topical DHT

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
High IQ/based or retarded plan?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 4416 and 8 others
Retarded plan, she'll refer you to some braindead psychiatrist or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, joeveniro, sandcelmuttcel and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, sandcelmuttcel, DianabolDownie and 4 others
Bad idea. they will just put you in a mental institution and give you jew pills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, sandcelmuttcel, DianabolDownie and 5 others
Bad idea. they will just put you in a mental institution and give you jew pills
Wow i cant believe you think foids only care about looks how misogynistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4332 and St. Wristcel
Rape her/him , when she/he will notice your penis cant even slide in she will give you hgh and dht .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadelite, Deleted member 6572 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 4416, Subhuman trash and 3 others
They are gonna send you to the psych ward and pump you full of morphine until you become bluepilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6403, Ritalincell and 3 others
They are gonna send you to the psych ward and pump you full of morphine until you become bluepilled
Probably. I will take my chances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Im afraid that healthcare doesnt cover Gh treatment at 5’6, but i dunno where you live

• So Sad
Im afraid that healthcare doesnt cover Gh treatment at 5’6, but i dunno where you live
5’8.75” in USA. 99% chance they won’t give it to me. But I’ll take my 1% chance. And try to force,gaslight,manipulate,etc. them into giving me it.

5’8.75” in USA. 99% chance they won’t give it to me. But I’ll take my 1% chance. And try to force,gaslight,manipulate,etc. them into giving me it.
Ur The same height as me, i’ve read that 5’6 on ur description and didn’t see the wristcel thing, anyway you won’t get it probably bc it isn’t that short and tbh not that bad height for an Indian, im probably growing bc i can feel pain in my legs some evenings but it might be a delusion buy mk677 and take zinc supplements (m8be cope but i’ve read that increases igf1 lvl by 17%)

Last edited:
  • +1
Ur The same height as me, i’ve read that 5’6 on ur description and didn’t see the wristcel thing, anyway you won’t get it probably bc it isn’t that short and tbh not that bad height for an Indian, im probably growing bc i can feel pain in my legs some evenings but it might be a delusion
It might be delusion but don’t negate the chance you may be growing. Also yeah, you are right.

High IQ/based or retarded plan?
Say that you already emotionally identify as a transwoman but want to go back to being masculine presenting with more male horomones, your doc can't declare the subjectivity that you are already masculine because it's arbitrary. Use that position to become more masculine chemically.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7056 and 1 other person
Say that you already emotionally identify as a transwoman but want to go back to being masculine presenting with more male horomones, your doc can't declare the subjectivity that you are already masculine because it's arbitrary. Use that position to become more masculine chemically.
Holy shit 500 iq plan JFL going to use this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Agendum