I wish I had reptile face man

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
That way I could focus on other copes like money maxing. school maxing, and live my best life without worrying every day to improve your looks.I would not need to go to the gym, I can eat shit food, and just money max and be happy going out to travel the world and see different sights even alone. Unfortunately, god was a bitch and played the cruel trick on me to have the potential to be GL but he had to make me curry, fuck god. It's like a dog who chases its own tail at the end I am just spinning my wheels.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Kind of legit tbh.

I think it's better to be deformed than a 2/10 for 2 reasons:

1. If you're disabled, people feel bad for you. Nobody feels bad for normal ugly people. This might even get you a virtue signalling gf.

2. The reason you stated

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685 and Titbot
DJ Khaled Suffering from Success

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShredPill, Zeta ascended, Vitruvian and 2 others
Kind of legit tbh.

1. If you're disabled, people feel bad for you. Nobody feels bad for normal ugly people. This might even get you a virtue signalling gf.

2. The reason you stated
If I had that face I would not be rotting on here looking for ascension instead I would be productive af with my life

I feel you OP
And I’m white

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
i would kms

That way I could focus on other copes like money maxing. school maxing, and live my best life without worrying every day to improve your looks.I would not need to go to the gym, I can eat shit food, and just money max and be happy going out to travel the world and see different sights even alone. Unfortunately, god was a bitch and played the cruel trick on me to have the potential to be GL but he had to make me curry, fuck god. It's like a dog who chases its own tail at the end I am just spinning my wheels.
Kind of legit tbh.

2. The reason you stated
Then just pour corrosive acid on your face

Then just pour corrosive acid on your face
I'm just like @Titbot , I feel like I'm on the cusp of being decent looking. So I can't spoil that.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I'm just like @Titbot , I feel like I'm on the cusp of being decent looking. So I can't spoil that.
I never said decent looking boyo I said good looking but my phenotype is so shitty because my stacy mom decided to marry my ugly oger dad. FUCKKK whats stoping me from beign a good looking chadlite facially is skin color, orbitals, and fucken NOSE