i wish i had zygos

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
i actually have good facial features but not having zygos gives me fucking terrible harmony and makes it so i dont even look human. like i swear to god literally no other human looks like me im actually so deformed. ffs

i actually have good facial features but not having zygos gives me fucking terrible harmony and makes it so i dont even look human. like i swear to god literally no other human looks like me im actually so deformed. ffs
Dm me a pic

you got robbed

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
i wish i had a different oneitis

i wish i had a different oneitis
no ur lucky. ur oneitis was ur looksmatch so you were able to fuck her. my oneitis is literally a model, not just to me BTW everyone i know says shes super hot and way out of my league. the chads who orbit her make the competition impossible for me to win

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I wish I had shoulders

my pidgeon toed, short, tiny, framecel friend with a pretty face slays hard af. thats all u need.
but i look small af in tight shirts, can't AMOG other dudes. best i can do is run ISIS game with beard

ur oneitis was ur looksmatch so you were able to fuck her

she is a godess in my eyes

my oneitis is literally a model, not just to me BTW everyone i know says shes super hot and way out of my league. the chads who orbit her make the competition impossible for me to win

i have no idea what other guys think of my oneitis tbh. she claimed she has broken many hearts and men cant get over her.

my pidgeon toed, short, tiny, framecel friend with a pretty face slays hard af. thats all u need.
Suicide fuel, as chico said, why lift when its all about the face?

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate