I wish I was born 1000 years ago

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
I could have been a barbarian king destroying villages and fighting enemies with my brothers but instead I cannot do this and I have to be civilized

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3328, AscendenceImminent and 2 others
wish i was born in ancient rome to a wealthy family

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rockndogs, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
Jfl what if some soy cuck was thinking 1000 years ago “i wish i was born 1000 years later so i can be civilized but cant cause gotta fight in wars”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Jfl what if some soy cuck was thinking 1000 years ago “i wish i was born 1000 years later so i can be civilized but cant cause gotta fight in wars”
I doubt there were any soy cucks 1000 years ago the average T levels back then were probably triple the amount that it is now

I doubt there were any soy cucks 1000 years ago the average T levels back then were probably triple the amount that it is now
Cope you’d have a whole lot of priests and bishops who were basically low T fags who were afraid of fighting

Same. I would love to be a high T viking and have a duel with Thorkell the Tall. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Cope you’d have a whole lot of priests and bishops who were basically low T fags who were afraid of fighting
they dont count as they were usually elderly niggas

Fuark i wish i could go back in lifetimes like in assassins creed, my family are descendants of Italian nobles

They had their own Family crests and Coats of Arms, I am hella proud to still carry their last name with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3299
You would've been cannon fodder for the real chads leading you to your death and their long term victory

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and AscendenceImminent
Fuark i wish i could go back in lifetimes like in assassins creed, my family are descendants of Italian nobles

They had their own Family crests and Coats of Arms, I am hella proud to still carry their last name with me
Wtf

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aesthetic
The end of the West is approaching

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 3299
You would've been cannon fodder for the real chads leading you to your death and their long term victory
I would have been fighting the Chad's and taking their women with my barbarian brothers

No you don’t, son. Have fun with no fucking healthcare at all. Have fun fucking dying as an infant because of some gay shit

No bro. It’s just that being the descendant of a noble is rare
I also lucked out that i am a descendent from a full on male line so i also get to carry the title

Although if you see me IRL you wouldn't guess i am from a noble bloodline bcs i life a pretty normal life and my family's rule stopped around the middle ages.

I wish I was an Emperor of something
Sounds nice

Youd die of typhoid or cholera or someshit within a week

I wish I was a Mongolian warrior in th the 1200s:(
19b94c6c9688844a1c980850ec0ed60b.jpg

Id rather be in the future if there's technology to looksmax