I wish I were white so bad

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I fucking hate being an ugly shitskin

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and mr contemptuous
I wish I was a white 6'4", 8 PSL, with good frame and good aging, long life, 125 gigachad.

But I was born a retarded curry.

It is what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson and Bluepill
I fucking hate being an ugly shitskin

jfl at wanting to be white when whites will probably be enslaved or genocided in a few decades.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I wish I was a 6'3 white Chad but we can't have what we want man, would be nice getting white privilege tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
wish i have a bbc rather than 4.3i dick

Just swallow the brother pill . Japanese women fuck their own brother they are into that shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: InZayn
i wish i was tall, good frame, blue eyes and so on, but i'm not. It is what it is bro

45E4C9A3 7942 418B 967B F94C193A8A24

Keep crying for me

Jump in a huge pool of mayo

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
insert comment about how being white is irrelevant and it's the face that matters

• +1
Reactions: xit
Imagine being so stupid you don't realize that certain races probably correlate with looking good, I don't get any matches on tinder cause I don't look good

If you have a white name or are white you'll literally be seen as better to employers, I've known ppl turned down for jobs just because of their race boyo

If you have a white name or are white you'll literally be seen as better to employers, I've known ppl turned down for jobs just because of their race boyo
JFL if they were turned down for their race why didn't they sue them and make money? The same study showed that stereotypically black last names didn't effect chances of employment, if you name your kids watermelandrea or unitedstatesofamericaliqua, or for that matter Eminem or kalisi, than of course your name is gonna be a fucking negative.

JFL if they were turned down for their race why didn't they sue them and make money? The same study showed that stereotypically black last names didn't effect chances of employment, if you name your kids watermelandrea or unitedstatesofamericaliqua, or for that matter Eminem or kalisi, than of course your name is gonna be a fucking negative.

Because it's hard to prove they were denied because of race. Also suing takes a lot of work and money involved. Whites have an advantage in almost everything bro. Fair and lovely a bleaching cream for curries is worth billions, the beauty standard is to be white

Last edited:
Because it's hard to prove they were denied because of race. Also suing takes a lot of work and money involved. Whites have an advantage in almost everything bro. Fair and lovely a bleaching cream for curries is worth billions, the beauty standard is to be white
Fucking excuses. The beauty standard is to be good looking a GL Indian has way more advantage than an average white JFL at this bullshit

MichaelJacksonmaxx

i would normally say i would kill to be BBC but what does it end up too?
black people wish they were white
white people wish they were black
asians and curries wish they where white
whats the end result of this?

I wish my oneitis would love me tbh

i would normally say i would kill to be BBC but what does it end up too?
black people wish they were white
white people wish they were black
asians and curries wish they where white
whats the end result of this?
But you totally forgot the BWC which is the highest pinnacle of high SMV

[News] black guy wants to be white and is obsessed with weeb culture. Ur one confused niger tbh. I think u need to embrace ur inner bbc.

Fucking excuses. The beauty standard is to be good looking a GL Indian has way more advantage than an average white JFL at this bullshit

ur joking right?

JFL, being ethnic takes -2 to -3 off your SMV and makes you undesirable to some women completely

go on tinder and do Chadpreet pics vs white Chad pics, very different results. the Chadpreets are literally on the same level as an average to above average white guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xit
no, no you don't.

[News] black guy wants to be white and is obsessed with weeb culture. Ur one confused niger tbh. I think u need to embrace ur inner bbc.
His iq is too high for that but too low to moneymax well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401