I wish this forum was more understanding and less toxic

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
everyone here is struggling in some sort of way, mental health problems is present in everyone here, this forum would be a much better cope if everyone helped each other

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAITEIII, BrettyBoy and 6 others
That's how the internet is sadly. If it was like real life everyone here would be kind.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2846, Ritalincel and 1 other person
That's how the internet is sadly. If it was like real life everyone here would be kind.
Yeah fortunately there are some kind hearted people here.

You are one of them, although I hated your comment about you wanting racial extinction of certain ethnicities.

That was disgustinf

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 685
I am a nice person

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah fortunately there are some kind hearted people here.

You are one of them, although I hated your comment about you wanting racial extinction of certain ethnicities.

That was disgustinf
That wasn't my point I just said that it'd be the only option to really fix the demographic problem cause the west is already so fucked

Shit thread kill yourself OP :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Zeta ascended, turkproducer and 1 other person
Thing is, only bluepillers and gymcellers are toxic.

people clothing vertebrate day child boy Fred Phelps WOAHOPVISION EVERYTHING'S SO FAGGOTY eyewear photo caption glasses forehead OP IS A FAGGOT BUT I COOL FAGGOT, LIKE FREDDIE MERCURY Freddie Mercury Feltham person man black and white text chin forehead gentleman moustache photo caption facial hair OP 4chan TOPIC L cartoon comics mammal vertebrate fictional character fiction human behavior face person facial expression nose head chin forehead boy hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
That wasn't my point I just said that it'd be the only option to really fix the demographic problem cause the west is already so fucked
Yes the west has a problem with immigration, the truth is ethnics who assimilate perfectly into western culture are fine, an example is me

Ethnics who don’t fit into western culture i can understand why people would want them out
I feel your pain, don’t worry I was a khhv likenyou
I am a nice person
If this is the truth, I like you

I know how hard it is being an incel/sexually challenged male and being a kind hearted person at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 685
everyone here is struggling in some sort of way, mental health problems is present in everyone here
ahah this reminds me of the time when i masturbated in my class with moan sounds at full volume and i got locked up in an asylum for 5 months because people thought i was mentally ill fucking idiots rofl they put me on some medications now too theyre so retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Pendejo and Demir
not everyone is mentally ill here
that's a pretty wild assumption

not everyone is mentally ill here
that's a pretty wild assumption
ifs youre here, you’re seen as at least slightly weird by your Nt friends, trust me lol
ahah this reminds me of the time when i masturbated in my class with moan sounds at full volume and i got locked up in an asylum for 5 months because people thought i was mentally ill fucking idiots rofl they put me on some medications now too theyre so retarded
wtf what country do you live in

Last edited:
Legit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and turkproducer
Very very true . Every day my depression increases and has been so since 2020 before that i did not had even a mobile . Having too much knowledge will kill u slowly

You do realize some people here like to troll right?