I wish to say the N word again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master

Master

Mod
Our advertising overlords consider the word negro as "violent extremism" JFL so I had to change it to something different and I had the choice between nigs or negro. You can still use the words; It's just Google ad rules being retarded. I'm trying to find a way around having to censor words.

Gudru

Gudru

Feminist / BLM-supporter / CORTEZ2020 / LGBTQ+
Our advertising overlords consider the word negro as "violent extremism" JFL so I had to change it to something different and I had the choice between nigs or negro. You can still use the words; It's just Google ad rules being retarded. I'm trying to find a way around having to censor words.
You're a good dude, man.

Dope

Dope

Mόd
Thanks for the info dude.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

24 Year Old Virgin Male
Thanks for not being a sensitive spook.

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Elementalist
Many times over, used as a noun/racial insult. and have it be uncensored for the world to see

Obviously you don’t have to listen to this, but hopefully my voice is heard.
Whoops meant to put this in the offtopic section
man you must be high inhib af
negro negro

oh I see now...

AustrianWolf

AustrianWolf

Elementalist
negro negro negro negro negro ni gg er

Gudru

Gudru

Feminist / BLM-supporter / CORTEZ2020 / LGBTQ+
dotacel

dotacel

recessed bloatcel
we live in a society

SirGey

SirGey

Manlet Defender
Money first

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

    ded srs?
Society, man.

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)