I wished violence was more socially acceptable srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Seeing 5.5ft tall soyboy faggots talk shit to somebody literally 3 times bigger than them without even the slightest fear because they have been so de-conditioned to fear physically superior males on top of not having been raised to show ANY respect towards authority at all, is extremely and utterly cringe inducing. I legit believe a violent world where it's just socially accepted to beat up people who disrespect you would be a 10x better improvement. And I say this despite being scrawny (albeit tall).

Violent alpha male world > Soytown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2587 and 15 others
You are beyond retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, buflek, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
Khabib

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and SayNoToRotting
violence is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
and i know exactly where to start

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2587 and 3 others
This also happens with women, a lot of women seem to forget the physical differences between men and women
when they talk shit and slap a man, a guy cant to anything back bcs of societal repercussions (even if a women attacks you and you attack her back soyboys around you will strom at you and you will get locked up)

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2587, Catawampus and 10 others
Agreed but foids deserve it more imo.

Part of the reason they're such cunts is because men are heavily discouraged from beating the shit out of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SHARK, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Equal rights, equal fights

• +1
Reactions: Cornnyy, Deleted member 685 and Aesthetic
I’ve beaten on women for fucking with me and I’ve teached soyboys their lesson. You can get away with violence if big enough

• +1
Reactions: Hades
I’ve beaten on women for fucking with me and I’ve teached soyboys their lesson. You can get away with violence if big enough
I just imagine you Bruce Leeing 10 soyboys and one girl at the time

After that you lean in as the soyboy king lays down defeated (Monsieur Numale)
giphy.gif

While you say this in his ears :

¨it is over ... buddy boyo¨

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl

giphy.gif

Then I stomp on his head. Lights out

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
This also happens with women, a lot of women seem to forget the physical differences between men and women
when they talk shit and slap a man, a guy cant to anything back bcs of societal repercussions (even if a women attacks you and you attack her back soyboys around you will strom at you and you will get locked up)
That's why you gotta grab her arms and disable her without doing any harm in such situations. It's humiliating for her to realise how easy it is, she can't do anything anymore and you won't have a dozen soy boys try to cave your skull in

Except the part where you lose your job and/or go to jail.

That's why you gotta grab her arms and disable her without doing any harm in such situations. It's humiliating for her to realise how easy it is, she can't do anything anymore and you won't have a dozen soy boys try to cave your skull in
Good idea bro, now it looks like i am about to assault her from a 3rd view perspective

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, turkproducer, maxmendietta and 1 other person
Won't work once Chinese or muslims take over :(
The Muslims will never take over. The Chinese AINT shit. They’ll get infected with cultural liberalism soon enough

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
tbh everything should be legal. If you dont like what other person said to you, just fight her (with barehands. No gay guns).

The Muslims will never take over. The Chinese AINT shit. They’ll get infected with cultural liberalism soon enough
Tbh bro in western Europe the Muslims are slowly taking over. (atleast there laws are based and blackpilled)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Blackout.xl
Another reason for this is we live in an age where guns are a thing. If you threaten or fuck with someone they can just bust out a handgun loaded with .45mm +p+ Jacketed Hollowpoints and blow your head in half. Doesn't matter how big you are, or how many years of martial arts you've taken. A gun will kill you dead.

The soyboys think doing that will get them pussy jfl.

• +1
The soyboys think doing that will get them pussy jfl.
Such delusion, if anything the woman will be attracted to the guy that slapped the shit out of her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Such delusion, if anything the woman will be attracted to the guy that slapped the shit out of her.
True tbh. I've seen that shit happen multiple times around here.

• +1
Thats why iam boxing. You can easily show them whose boss and its legal.too.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I wanna knock the shit out of a low T manlet faggot in my class

If violence would be allowed, your whole family wouldnt exist

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and SuicideBomber
disillusioned's mother is getting BLACKED as we speak

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3328
I agree. It’s well known that punching a bully in the face will get him to fuck off. But unfortunately in cucked schools you would get suspended for that shit.

Also, women deserve beatings for their arrogance and disrespect to men. Fuck the cucks who changed society to the way it is today.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Aesthetic
You are beyond retarded.
:soy:

Total myth. Women are not attracted to violent men despite what the stereotypes say. Or at least not white women. They are attracted to power and status, but not violent out of control animals that beat them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I agree. It’s well known that punching a bully in the face will get him to fuck off. But unfortunately in cucked schools you would get suspended for that shit.

Also, women deserve beatings for their arrogance and disrespect to men. Fuck the cucks who changed society to the way it is today.
This is why i respected my father and his role in my life.

When i first got fucked with my dad said that i need to punch him the next time he says shit to me ¨My son won't lose to a worm¨. When i told him i would get in trouble he said that he will fix it if it comes to that.

I fucked this niggas nose up, made him look like Squidward from Spongebob.

I got suspended for 3 days in those 3 days my dad was so proud of me he brought me to the movies, got me ice cream, went to an arcade and bought me new clothes and we went to the pool.

I was only 8 and he already showed me the way of life, i was and still am mirin him so hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Violence and aggression is directly correlated with primitive behavior, since women are primitive creatures, it makes sense that they would be attracted to the physically superior male.

• +1

Imagine your 10-year-old self seeing this post tbh.

• Love it
:soy:

Total myth. Women are not attracted to violent men despite what the stereotypes say. Or at least not white women. They are attracted to power and status, but not violent out of control animals that beat them.
Power and status is portrayed with violent behavior jfl.
If you can fuck someone up you are obviously more powerful than them.
If noone can fuck with you and you can fuck up many people, you are obviously of high status.

It is just that this isn't done the same way in todays society but the merits are still there.
This is also the reason how most CEO´s are more likely to be sociopaths.

Being physically violent is just the primitive way of showing power and status