I wook up this morning with a lean face

A

Arceus300

Banned
My face used to be bloated( you can see it on my other thread, but this morning my face isn’t chubby anymore) what the fuck?

you can see it on that anyone has an explanation ?
You can see on this pic my bloat

Your growing up? Some lose it more and more as they go into adulthood. Either that or you've been drinking a lot of water or alchohol. I dont see much change tho.

Maybe idk, by the way do you think on my profile pic my face is a bit recessed or I had a good forward growth? And for the bloat like it’s maybe cause I did water retention?

Your lower third from the front is good, but holy shit from side it's so bad.

Recessed chin+so bloated. Really 0 define.:feelskek:

I had a great jawline dépend on the angle of the pic, but yeah you’re right for the chin. Look at this Chi
co pic
Models with great jaw pull head on the front I think everyone has this face when it’s a neutral posture

ForwardHeadPostreTypes-page-001-300x186.jpg

Put a pic with correct head posture so we can know if you have a "great" jawline or not.

I have and overbite so I think my chin is also okay cause look my lower lip and m chin it’s okay it’s just my uper lip potruding

Last edited:
you look NT you're fine

Stop smoking buddy, your skin is already psl 0, start eating high vitamin a foods like liver srs

I have and overbite so I think my chin is also okay cause look my lower lip and m chin it’s okay it’s just my uper lip potruding

Jaw still looks like shit, you need drop to single digit bf.

and yes, you have a recessed chin. Since you have an overbite though, first you must fix it with braces then you need genioplasty.

It will be a long journey but still will improve you.:feelsokman:

Okok but my jaw isn’t recessed ? It’s my bf?

@Arceus300 holy shit dude quit smoking already lmao u look good but ur skin fucks u over, smoking is looksminning tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and androidcel
difference is huge. if it was very sudden then its likely:
- amount of moving
- amount of sleep
- amount of eating and what foods
- amount of water (and quality)
-maybe sun?
- amount of talking and moving face

i doubt anything else can fit here

Not much change, tbh. Your acne and bloat prevents you from being above average.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
Recessed maxilla, recessed jaw, recessed chin.

I see zero differnce. You're not going to wake up one morning and look completley different. You need to give it time and work on it. Come back in like a month or two and we might be able to see substancial improvments.
Also quit the cigs or you'll probably never get better skin.