I would've been 6'4 with a big penis if I was smart during puberty

FUCK MY LIFE

FUCK MY LIFE

Banned
I'm 5'11 and my penis is small. I hate being like this. I think the reason I'm like this is because I had bad diet and bad sleep during puberty. I also had no exercise. this means I took a bad advantage of puberty, which means I got bad results. I think I could've been 6'4 if I ate good, slept good and did some exercise during puberty. and my penis would've probably been much bigger. I regret this so much. I was so stupid. I took such a poor advantage of my puberty. I will regret this for the rest of my life. how do I cope with this??

Shut up noob

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Is this a @fukmylyf alt?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
D5EDE165 1899 4A4D 8A4F 9423EEA2085B

I'm 5'11 and my penis is small. I hate being like this. I think the reason I'm like this is because I had bad diet and bad sleep during puberty. I also had no exercise. this means I took a bad advantage of puberty, which means I got bad results. I think I could've been 6'4 if I ate good, slept good and did some exercise during puberty. and my penis would've probably been much bigger. I regret this so much. I was so stupid. I took such a poor advantage of my puberty. I will regret this for the rest of my life. how do I cope with this??
FUCK YOUR LIFE
(didn't read what you wrote though)

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
what the hell man, why you open multiple thread for same topic???:feelsping:

https://looksmax.org/threads/stress-malnutrition-lack-of-sleep-is-the-reason-im-510.10595/
stress + malnutrition + lack of sleep is the reason I'm 5'10
I'm 5'10"
I'M STANDING AT A MEASLY 5'10
I think I could've been 6'4
I think that I could've been 6'2
I could've at least been 6'1 tall, that's for sure. maybe even 6'2 or 6'3, who knows.
I SHOULD'VE ACTUALLY BEEN 6'3
I can't cope knowing I could've been 6'2".

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, dogtown and bobs_pls
idk man I used to ride a bike a lot everyday and walk a bit but my diet was and always has been terrible and ive grown to 6'1 and have a big dick, i think you were just destined to grow to that :/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
idk man I used to ride a bike a lot everyday and walk a bit but my diet was and always has been terrible and ive grown to 6'1 and have a big dick, i think you were just destined to grow to that :/

Environment is probably p important tbh. I had a great diet growing up and played a lot of sports. My grandfathers were 5'6" and 5'1", both taller than their wives, yet my father made it to 6'1" and I'm at 6'4".

how do I cope with this??
You cope by knowing that there are people here who are 6'4 with big dicks who still can't get laid.
Face

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
how do you cope knowing ahaan panday mogs badr hari

i could have became gigachad if i was smart during puberty(dead srs). instead i fucked up my development in the worst ways possible and became truecel

• +1
Environment is probably p important tbh. I had a great diet growing up and played a lot of sports. My grandfathers were 5'6" and 5'1", both taller than their wives, yet my father made it to 6'1" and I'm at 6'4".
all my family except my dad are way under 6ft, ever since i was young tho ive slept late/hardly slept at all, maybe if I ate better and slept more I could of grown a few more inches by now lol

• +1
@battlefieldincel that is @blackopstruecel avi

if you're unsatisfied with 5'11 then it's probably your face which makes u insecure about ur height. i am about the same height as you living in germany and have no issues with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel