Ian Somerhalder reveals he lost his virginity when he was just 13 YEARS OLD to a 16-year-old girl

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
Ian Somerhalder reveals he lost his virginity when he was just 13 YEARS OLD to a 16-year-old girl - after 'learning a lot' from spying on his older brother and his girlfriends
21923220-7765059-Early_start_Vampire_Diaries_star_Ian_Somerhalder_revealed_that_h-m-72_1575667846168.jpg

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
slayer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
somerhalder should be used as evidence of how your face expresses affects your looks and the impressions you give off. he's the best looking person i've seen that gives off actual creep vibes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
He was running norwood cover game since Middle School

bc8fb37db659ca5b6ae3f82cebdb6e5b.jpg

35470f41e3d8085a9f6017bf9fb10b77-ian-somerhalder-young-childhood-photos.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, currymax, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Is anyone surprised

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
He was running norwood cover game since Middle School

bc8fb37db659ca5b6ae3f82cebdb6e5b.jpg

35470f41e3d8085a9f6017bf9fb10b77-ian-somerhalder-young-childhood-photos.jpg
Is that second photo from senior year? cuz goddamn his jawline changed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • Hmm...
  • Hmm...
his brother

BlCQZOvIEAEfCTR.jpg

Bk9ja0WIAAAuka3.jpg

CCrawford_GL_28jun10_pa_50sexiest.jpg

imagine mogging this guy into oblivion
MV5BMTMzOTMyNjY1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDc1Njk0Mw@@._V1_.jpg

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock and Deleted member 1973
why is he only capable of making this creepy smile? that combined with his jack nicholson eyebrows that barely move at all makes him look like someone on the creep side of low trust. i actually suffer from the same problem but don't look so creepy. i think it's having an antigonial notch and having a chin that's too small for his jaw. he's just like me where his smile only exposes his top teeth and if he tried smiling without only using the sides of his mouth he'd be awkwardly baring his teeth.

Attachments

• somerhalder smile.jpeg
    somerhalder smile.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 72
  • somerhalder 2.jpg
    somerhalder 2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 64
  • somerhalder 3.jpg
    somerhalder 3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Hmm...
why is he only capable of making this creepy smile? that combined with his jack nicholson eyebrows that barely move at all makes him look like someone on the creep side of low trust. i actually suffer from the same problem but don't look so creepy. i think it's having an antigonial notch and having a chin that's too small for his jaw. he's just like me where his smile only exposes his top teeth and if he tried smiling without only using the sides of his mouth he'd be awkwardly baring his teeth.
Yeah his face is uber low trust,

• Hmm...
larp

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
not surprising a lot of ppl lose their virginity at 13 tbh

• Hmm...
have u seen his eyecolor morph, he looks creepy with brown eyes. And people here deny the eye color halo. If youre a high tier normie with brown eyes, blue/green eye color halo will 100% ascend u to chadlite

toilets? dude stop u sound butthurt and cringe af
Its a meme, if you have a problem with it suck my dick, little pussy.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and noped
You guys are fucking retarded, he have a "creepy face" because he is DOM and is scaring all of you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dat feel, Butthurt Dweller and onnysk
somerhalder should be used as evidence of how your face expresses affects your looks and the impressions you give off. he's the best looking person i've seen that gives off actual creep vibes
its the pheno north atlantid ans positively tilted thick dark eyebrows

actor-wes-bentley-attends-the-cinema-society-grey-goose-screening-of-picture-id127785708

Wes-Bentley-1.jpg

that chin isnt too small. its just that he l,looks good tbh. many features play into that. the "creep" factor is just DOM. it arouses girls

• +1
Reactions: dat feel
i dont give a fuk if this faggot lost his virginity and found it in his jeans pocket

imagine being a 13 year old slayer in the age of smartphones

kids are fucking as soon as they hit puberty 11-12 years old

its a brutal reality JFL if you think you have to be ian cuckernigger to have sex at 13

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Creepy face is from his negative canthal tilt