I'd be a lot more depressed if LL wasn't an option

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
The 1% chance of ever getting LL keeps my hopes alive. Serious.
Fuxk this shit. I'm not gonna accept my fate of being a manlet.

Whats your height

Whats your height
5'11. Yes it is manlet tier. I've been called short and small too many times in real life. I feel like shit and my life would be so good if I was 6'3.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1089 and 5 others
5'11. Yes it is manlet tier. I've been called short and small too many times in real life. I feel like shit and my life would be so good if I was 6'3.

Its not manlet tier . And if you were 6 foot 3 you would still be incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, crmsxg, BigBoy and 2 others
giphy.gif

No I would not be an incel. And even if I still was, my life would still be 100 times better because I'd get good feelings from mogging most men. I feel like I'm not a man because of my height. I would at least feel like a man even if I was still an incel. But being incel is almost impossible at 6'3. I'd be low inhib and probably slay if I was 6'3. I'd have so much motivation to looksmax into a Chad. I'd start working out, wearing shoe lifts to boost me to 6'5 and I'd be a prettyboy size mogger, the ultimate features that you need to be a slayer of jbs and a mogger of 99% of men.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
No I would not be an incel. And even if I still was, my life would still be 100 times better because I'd get good feelings from mogging most men. I feel like I'm not a man because of my height. I would at least feel like a man even if I was still an incel. But being incel is almost impossible at 6'3. I'd be low inhib and probably slay if I was 6'3. I'd have so much motivation to looksmax into a Chad. I'd start working out, wearing shoe lifts to boost me to 6'5 and I'd be a prettyboy size mogger, the ultimate features that you need to be a slayer of jbs and a mogger of 99% of men.
Lol @ 5’11 if you are incel then the problem is not your height

I am 3 inches shorter than you (possibly 2 if i were to fix apt and posture) and I am not incel.

Face>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, LowTierNormie, BigBoy and 2 others
Lol @ 5’11 if you are incel then the problem is not your height

I am 3 inches shorter than you (possibly 2 if i were to fix apt and posture) and I am not incel.

Face>
Where in the original post have I said anything about inceldom?
As if fucking a girl would suddenly cure my inferiority/height complex.
I'd still feel like a manlet.
Obviously some 5'11 guys fuck girls but that doesn't stop them from being mogged HARD.

Just wear lifts with high tops

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Maximus
Where in the original post have I said anything about inceldom?
As if fucking a girl would suddenly cure my inferiority/height complex.
I'd still feel like a manlet.
Obviously some 5'11 guys fuck girls but that doesn't stop them from being mogged HARD.
You will have to learn to accept your height unless you are at an age to do something about it.

Yeah so what if they get mogged? Almost no one is unmoggable, females come and go

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Uglymanlet.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, Krezo, Pietrosiek and 4 others
People need to learn that yes height is very fucking important but it will almost never be more
important than face,

Yes 5’10 8 PSL < 6’5 8 PSL

But 5’10 8 PSL > 6’5 6 PSL or even 7 in some cases.
I wouldn't care as long as I heightmog him.
At 5’11 you legit have body dysmorphia

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
People need to learn that yes height is very fucking important but it will almost never be more
important than face,

Dude I don't fucking care about getting girls (that much). I want to feel physically superior to other men because my life was defined by anxiety and fear for my whole childhood and teens. If I was tall I'd just be confident because I'd be physically superior. Face doesn't play a large role when it comes to dominance and physical superiority.

I'd rather have the height halo than the face halo.
Facemaxing is possible whereas heightmaxing is almost impossible.

Facewise I have a lot of flaws but I think I have a good base to build on. Blue eyes, light skin and dark hair, broad chin. If I fixed my major flaws (acne scars that are severe, low cheekbones, undefined jaw and big nose) I'd be average. Average face with prettyboy pheno and 6'5 would be a giga mogger.

When it comes to girls by the way, a short guy with a good face struggles.
A tall guy with an average face doesn't struggle.

Dude I don't fucking care about getting girls (that much). I want to feel physically superior to other men because my life was defined by anxiety and fear for my whole childhood and teens. If I was tall I'd just be confident because I'd be physically superior. Face doesn't play a large role when it comes to dominance and physical superiority.

Facewise I have a lot of flaws but I think I have a good base to build on. Blue eyes, light skin and dark hair, broad chin. If I fixed my major flaws (acne scars that are severe, low cheekbones, undefined jaw and big nose) I'd be average. Average face with prettyboy pheno and 6'5 would be a giga mogger.

Cope

I understand you probably got bullied or whatever but you have to learn to put this all behind you if you truly want to be happy mentally.

Life isn’t about dominating other men as much as PSL makes it out to be, yes giga chad with height probably gives you insane confidence but no one here will ever be a giga chad.

How old are you? If you want to grow that much go inject, if closed plates go get LL.

And no in my experience shorter gl men did better than average face taller men, but we would all be coping if we said same face in PSL rating but one is a manlet and other is not slays the same

important than face,

5’10 8 PSL doesn't mog 6’5 7 PSL ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Cope

I understand you probably got bullied or whatever but you have to learn to put this all behind you if you truly want to be happy mentally.

Life isn’t about dominating other men as much as PSL makes it out to be, yes giga chad with height probably gives you insane confidence but no one here will ever be a giga chad.

How old are you? If you want to grow that much go inject, if closed plates go get LL.

And no in my experience shorter gl men did better than average face taller men, but we would all be coping if we said same face in PSL rating but one is a manlet and other is not slays the same
I never got bullied. I always felt that I'd be too short to become a man and always was a pussy because of that.
It is wired in my brain to know that I'm physically not a male. Fuck it. Almost feels like living the life of a transgender ngl.
I'm 19 now and haven't grown since I was 15 so LL is my only option. But I don't know how to get the money for it. At 40 LL isn't worth it anymore.

short guy with decent face never struggles. especially if it is more than average, he never have struggle bro.

for the LL, it will take a lot of time. grinding and waiting to be cured. by the time, height or mog or bullshit will not matter that much.
if i can get LL in my youth, ofc i'll get it, but in reality i will still remain without the youth which is pretty much all that matters.

5’10 8 PSL doesn't mog 6’5 7 PSL ever.
I think you underrestimate how gl 8 PSL is, but yeah that’s wht I said “maybe”

Defo mogs 6 PSL though, your opinion is skewed because you’re from giantland where 5’10 is manlet
I never got bullied. I always felt that I'd be too short to become a man and always was a pussy because of that.
It is wired in my brain to know that I'm physically not a male. Fuck it. Almost feels like living the life of a transgender ngl.
I'm 19 now and haven't grown since I was 15 so LL is my only option. But I don't know how to get the money for it. At 40 LL isn't worth it anymore.
Go check if your plates are open, then report back!

short guy with decent face never struggles. especially if it is more than average, he never have struggle bro.

for the LL, it will take a lot of time. grinding and waiting to be cured. by the time, height or mog or bullshit will not matter that much.
if i can get LL in my youth, ofc i'll get it, but in reality i will still remain without the youth which is pretty much all that matters.
True. Teen love is kind of over if I don't get it in the next two years. However, I still can't imagine living as a 30 year old who gets heightmogged by 15 year Olds.

Wear lifts to get to 6’1, dude you’re 5’11, be grateful you’re not 5’6 or 5’7. There are normies that live their lives being 5’6 and don’t even know what LL is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, Pendejo and Alexanderr
short guy with a good face struggles
cope. 5'7 6 psl mogs 6'4 4 psl. I want to be preetyboy so fuckin much but i can't at least i can ogremax with my height and gymceling

True. Teen love is kind of over if I don't get it in the next two years. However, I still can't imagine living as a 30 year old who gets heightmogged by 15 year Olds.
i feel you man. im 5'8and half, everytime i go to festival and shit guys are towering over me and i can't even see shit.
its actually suicide inducing. i imagine how would it feel mogging vast majority of people there and have clear fucking view with fresh air.
getting IOIs of girls. will be fantastic. what physically superior guy can have in life is unimaginable compared to normal guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Alexanderr
I think you underrestimate how gl 8 PSL is, but yeah that’s wht I said “maybe”
I didn't underestimate how good looking 8 PSL is but 7 PSL will be attractive enough for 95%+ of women.
Put a guy which is 8 PSL and 5’10 next to a guy which is 7 PSL and 6’5 and ask women to choose one of them. Almost all women will choose the guy which is 6’5.

cope. 5'7 6 psl mogs 6'4 4 psl. I want to be preetyboy so fuckin much but i can't at least i can ogremax with my height and gymceling
A short prettyboy is a joke to both men and women. A prettyboy needs to be tall.
A 6'5 prettyboy mogs a 6'5 Chad in my opinion
i feel you man. im 5'8and half, everytime i go to festival and shit guys are towering over me and i can't even see shit.
its actually suicide inducing. i imagine how would it feel mogging vast majority of people there and have clear fucking view with fresh air.
getting IOIs of girls. will be fantastic. what physically superior guy can have in life is unimaginable compared to normal guys.
Yeah, it's unbelievable. I've lived both worlds and the difference in your happiness is so significant. I've had days where I heightmogged everyone and I felt so good and confident, I was treating people nicer and was starting to let go off my egoism because I was at peace with myself, I somewhat felt self love.
I've had days where I went swimming and was the shortest guy in the shower. I felt like I needed to commit suicide because I don't fit the role of a man. I felt that I'm worthless.
I am always in a very bad mood when I feel short because of getting heightmogged. I am an asshole then. I hate the world because of the inferiority.

Being tall and healthy and you've won in life as a male. You are the winner. A pretty face is very overrated on here when it comes to the happiness of a man.

Last edited:
A short prettyboy is a joke to both men and women. A prettyboy needs to be tall.
A 6'5 prettyboy mogs a 6'5 Chad in my opinion
Mayby 5'7 is not to much but 5'9-5'10 with averge frame is enough

LL at 5'11

im guessing youre some dinka tribe dude or 5'8 coper

which is it

I didn't underestimate how good looking 8 PSL is but 7 PSL will be attractive enough for 95%+ of women.
Put a guy which is 8 PSL and 5’10 next to a guy which is 7 PSL and 6’5 and ask women to choose one of them. Almost all women will choose the guy which is 6’5.
everytime looking this aspie PSL numbering shit bothers me so bad.
why don't you use just normal rating?
PSL 5 is not average, its fucking top 35 percent~ bla bla etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
LL at 5'11

im guessing youre some dinka tribe dude or 5'8 coper

which is it
A 5'11 person surrounded by tall men in Germany. I do mog some, but I get mogged by just as many men as I mog and sometimes these mogs are a 9 inch difference. And that's brutal.
everytime looking this aspie PSL numbering shit bothers me so bad.
why don't you use just normal rating?
PSL 5 is not average, its fucking top 35 percent~ bla bla etc
High IQ. They're all so far from reality

A 5'11 person surrounded by tall men in Germany. I do mog some, but I get mogged by just as many men as I mog and sometimes these mogs are a 9 inch difference. And that's brutal.
so you're average for your region and 1-2 inches above national avg height for germany

why are you crying again

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
so you're average for your region and 1-2 inches above national avg height for germany

why are you crying again
Because I'm a manlet. It's not top 20% so I get mogged into oblivion every single day and I can't stand it.

LOL,
If you want to feel superiour just go on roids,
Most people over 6 inches wont be able to mog your size without steroids or great genetics.
Yes it sucks being heightmogged but it could be alot worse than 5'11 boyo.

You can't be satisfied in life with "enough"
Enough to be slayer. All you need is height. I don't like to be enough but man if i could choose to be 6'1 and ogre like i am now or 5'9 5.5 psl with the same skull and frame i would chose second option. Sometimes height can make you ascend with tall foids like >5'10+ heels lthat want to be height moged. Then you're ascended becouse not man man mogs them hard so they're lowering their face standards to find tall man. But for me short cute jb's are the best. As 5'9 preetyboy you can slay those 5'4-5'7 jb's.

LOL,
Most people over 6 inches wont be able to mog your size without steroids or great genetics.
if he has money LL is actually worth it tbh. but he gotta be proportionally good enough.

What the genuine fuck

If I get LL I’d basically be that height wtf

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
if he has money LL is actually worth it tbh. but he gotta be proportionally good enough.

LL is retarded, I would never do it.
I'm around 5'11 and I feel good about it.

LOL,
Steroids make you look ridiculous at 5'11. Again, only tall people can pull off the look without it looking hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Steroids make you look ridiculous at 5'11. Again, only tall people can pull off the look without it looking hilarious.

lol you are so stupid

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
LL is retarded, I would never do it.
I'm around 5'11 and I feel good about it.
LL is better than taking steroids from a health perspective

really? this is not a bait? im in germany and never got called short and im outsdie all the time and im fucking 5'9.5 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 1089
LL is not retarded.
Depends on your height. I wouldn't consider someone doing LL at 5’3 retarded or mentally ill but at 5’11 however... He’s not even below average height in his region or country, he’s just average.

LL is better than taking steroids from a health perspective

Paying a huge amount of money to endure loads of pain and possibly fuck up your legs for life just to gain a few centimeters in height is the most stupid thing I have ever heard.
I would only understand it if a really short person did it or if it added 15-20cm.

really? this is not a bait? im in germany and never got called short and im outsdie all the time and im fucking 5'9.5 lmao
I know. It felt surreal when I got called short for the first time.
I got called short by my mother when I was standing in a door frame and she said that I'm really short and that guys should normally reach the top of the door frame (6'7 jfl).
Then in the past two weeks I've been called short a lot (not literally) by coworkers.

I have been called tall when I was younger but now it's the other way around. JFL

He wouldn't be called short here in the Netherlands either where the average height is an inch higher. He just has to get rid of his obsession with being huge.

Depends on your height. I wouldn't consider someone doing LL at 5’3 retarded or mentally ill but at 5’11 however... He’s not even below average height in his region or country, he’s just average.
Imo LL is only worth it if you're at least 5'7. Below that and you'll still be a manlet after LL so it wouldn't be worth the pain.
When you're 5'11, which is invisible average aka manlet, then you can ascend into chad height terriroty with LL, worth the pain imo but only if the risks get lower and the technology a bit more advanced

I know. It felt surreal when I got called short for the first time.
I got called short by my mother when I was standing in a door frame and she said that I'm really short and that guys should normally reach the top of the door frame (6'7 jfl).
Then in the past two weeks I've been called short a lot (not literally) by coworkers.

I have been called tall when I was younger but now it's the other way around. JFL

Then tell your whore mom to pay for the surgery.