IDC if someone has a Stacey anymore

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I used too in high school but now I feel like It's a potential drawback (unless ur milking ur Stacey)

That dude with a Stacey is spending a lot of his hard earned money & time on her. Dates & Gifts.

As a single dude (especially without kids) you have an advantage to focus on your purpose and excel in life.

the world is urs. we should be grateful for this.

Yeah i agree, Every one wants a relationship get married, Thats not what life is a about, constantly thinking about girls, Sex.. is all useless you it doesn't do anything. Improving your self and learning has more worth, bluepill maybe but its the truth ..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, FatmanO, Deleted member 701 and 1 other person
Another mgtow retard xD

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Tenor 2

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Swagwaffle
Yeah i agree, Every one wants a relationship get married, Thats not what life is a about, constantly thinking about girls, Sex.. is all useless you it doesn't do anything. Improving your self and learning has more worth, bluepill maybe but its the truth ..
AGREED
Another mgtow retard xD
Blue pill / simping has a terrible side effect. It can do all types of things. Just look at our divorce rate.. I seen too many people split up. I have a close friend who just went to prison for 4 years due to a girl (hes also very good looking I would consider him Chad. He was a marine). He was a big simp.

There is no "learning experience" just lose ur vcard and thats all. Don't go for GF. I been with a girl for 2 years it was a waste of valuable time and money.
my purpose is to fuck stacies
If u don't have ur shit together. Good Luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
nothing matters therefore everything is cope. if you havent transcended beyond the physical realms, it is over.

• +1
As @Lifewasted said, stacies take adv of being attractive
Yeh I feel a lot better self imrpoving imo, gives me another day to live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Swagwaffle
fuck slaying I get high on validation

• +1