Ideal bigonial width and how to increase it?

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
Currently my bizygomatic / bigonial width is 80%. Is this bad? If so what should I be aiming for? Would it be reasonable to expect to reach a 90% ratio just through chewing / last years of natural development (I'm 17) / growing stubble? I want to do all possible ways of increasing before looking towards any surgeries. I'm asking because it seems like most celebrities and models have atleast 90% if not 95% bizygomatic / bigonial, but that's just by eyeballing it so I might be overestimating.

• Woah
Reactions: Gunna
Yeah ideal is 90%, i think you could get close with stubblemaxing and masseter hypertrophy (not 100% sure)

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
One of my few lifefuels is bigonial width with trash everything else

• Love it
chinwing/sidewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Hightwolf
Bigonial should be 90% of bizygomatic yes, and you can most likely get from 80% to 90% with chewing

• +1
Currently my bizygomatic / bigonial width is 80%. Is this bad? If so what should I be aiming for? Would it be reasonable to expect to reach a 90% ratio just through chewing / last years of natural development (I'm 17) / growing stubble? I want to do all possible ways of increasing before looking towards any surgeries. I'm asking because it seems like most celebrities and models have atleast 90% if not 95% bizygomatic / bigonial, but that's just by eyeballing it so I might be overestimating.
Most male models have 80-90% ratio actually, higher ratios are more common in masc DOM types
Also you wrote the ratio the wrong way round

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Hightwolf
Jaw study showed that a ratio approaching 100% was ideal but 90-95 is a safer bet.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
1:1

Stop listening fags here.

They are just jealous because of their narrow jaws

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo