ideal facial ratios & proportions

you need to look at objective ideals for eyes then.

if your eyes seem vertically short, you have little to no upper eyelid exposure, eyes a good distance apart then your eyes are fine.
From what distance from the mirror? I've been checking myself out from like 20-40cms most of my life because small bathroom. Also I have astigmatism with -7 dioptries nearsightedness JFL

From what distance from the mirror? I've been checking myself out from like 20-40cms most of my life because small bathroom. Also I have astigmatism with -7 dioptries nearsightedness JFL

honestly i'm not sure, id ask a more experienced person on this. i usually just look from all distances, i look the same from each distance anyways lol.

how can you even measure lips ratio lol

chin to philtrum ratio: 2.0-2.25
measured by dividing the height of the chin to the height of the philtrum (distance between the upper lip to the lowest part of the nose).
Gigacope. 1:2.5-3.0 for men. 2.0 is only acceptable if you are female.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3202
tfw 4 finger forehead

My lower-to-upper-lip ratio is fucked because my upper lip is bigger than the lower one. I need upper lip reduction.

FwHr 1.9
Midface ratio 1
Nose to mouth ratio 1.5
Chin to philtrum ratio 2
Upper to lower lip ratio 1.25 (this one was hardest to measure, will measure again later, thin lips and very thin upper lip).
Forehead height 4 fingers. (Was this supposed to be the whole forehead including brows or above brows? I measured above brows.)

4/6 good according to this.

Last edited:
Mines 2.0 lol.
tfw 4 finger forehead
My lower-to-upper-lip ratio is fucked because my upper lip is bigger than the lower one. I need upper lip reduction.
FwHr 1.9
Midface ratio 1
Nose to mouth ratio 1.5
Chin to philtrum ratio 2
Upper to lower lip ratio 1.25 (this one was hardest to measure, will measure again later, thin lips and very thin upper lip).
Forehead height 4 fingers. (Was this supposed to be the whole forehead including brows or above brows? I measured above brows.)

4/6 good according to this.
this thread is outdated. the newest one is here
@Lorsss you should fix that in the sticky

• +1
Reactions: lmfao and EckhartTollemaxx
yes, if your mouth is narrower than your nose.

for anyone looking to widen their mouths to fit the ratio better, one non-surgical option would be to use mouth wideners (go figure)
main-qimg-97e9dc9b75503efb1b5df98535f2403d-c

main-qimg-bcc0598d4b0a86167a7180172f5df085-c

also, here is a picture of another model who fits the mouth to nose ratio more ideally than o'pry. tim borrmanns mouth to nose ratio is measured at 1.613, closer to the golden ratio.
main-qimg-a72a7781234bf6a9b8b22c0a4000b235

Hey man, are those mouths expanders really legit tho? I've heard of it a few times but unsure. Thanks

took pic from a distance on my laptop, about 5-6 feet away.

fwhr:

midface ratio:
1.01(i feel this is wrong because my midface seems long to me)

Mouth to nose:

lip ratio:

Chin/philtrum ratio:

forehead height:
3 fingers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I literally have all ideal ratios some are exactly ideal some are very close but still almost 22 y.o incel

:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

MY LIP RATIO IS 5.0. FUCKING IDEAL
I wish to have that problem

You can look good with a long midface if your ESR is good.
You cant. Midface and mouth are the most important parts of the face.

It is allll over

You cant. Midface and mouth are the most important parts of the face.

(Yes, his midface is on the longer side, saved by his wide set eyes)
My ESR is ideal (0.47) and ,my midface makes me look like shit sir.
If you want you can DM me a pic, but if you don't want to just give me your IPD and midface measurement.

Lifefuel for me if accurate

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
I HAVE LONGER MIDFACE AND THEIR LIPS ARE GOOD
If I recall, you had a very large nose, which can make your eyes look closer set and in turn make your midface look like garbage. Lips are important, but you're overemphasizing their importance.

If I recall, you had a very large nose, which can make your eyes look closer set and in turn make your midface look like garbage. Lips are important, but you're overemphasizing their importance.
HOW FOID WILL WANT TO KISS YOU, IT YOURE UNKISSABLE?

Lifefuel for me if accurate
If you have a good ESR like Gandy that is. But yes, 99% of the PSL autist here want "muh compact midface" which looks retarded if it looks too short.
HOW FOID WILL WANT TO KISS YOU, IT YOURE UNKISSABLE?
Mouth shape is more important (imo), you can still be "kissable" if you have razor thin lips. But having a baby cuck mouth that turns down is a death sentence (All of this though is solved by facial hair, and yes, jbs like some facial hair).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
If you have a good ESR like Gandy that is. But yes, 99% of the PSL autist here want "muh compact midface" which looks retarded if it looks too short.

View attachment 203320 Mouth shape is more important (imo), you can still be "kissable" if you have razor thin lips. But having a baby cuck mouth that turns down is a death sentence (All of this though is solved by facial hair, and yes, jbs like some facial hair).
IF YOU HAVE NO ESISTENT UPPER LIP (COMBINE WITH LONG PHILTRUM) AND FULL LOWER LIP IT LOOK DISGUSTING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
IF YOU HAVE NO ESISTENT UPPER LIP (COMBINE WITH LONG PHILTRUM) AND FULL LOWER LIP IT LOOK DISGUSTING
Are you still against surgery?

• +1
  • JFL
facial width to height ratio : 1.78
midface ratio : 0:91
mouth to nose ratio 1:38
lower to upper lip ratio 1.7
chin to philtrum ratio 2.1
forehead height : 3,5 or 4 fingers

not bad

Last edited:
midface ratio : 0:91
facial width to height ratio : 1.78
mouth to nose ratio 1:38
lower to upper lip ratio 1.7
chin to philtrum ratio 2.1
forehead height : 3,5 or 4 fingers

not bad
We have almost the same mouth to nose ratio.

over for me

Is this legit? If so this is massive life fuel, my measurements:

3 fingers

facial width to height ratio (FWHR): 1.8-2.0
measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the height of the lower part of the eyebrow to the upper lip.
bf6ca86ba7c095b8d3f1e020c42c6849.png

midface ratio: 1.0
measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the height of the nasion to the upper lip. the closer to 1:1 this is, the better.
ZnBin8B.jpgp

mouth to nose ratio: 1.5-1.62
measured by dividing the width of the mouth by the width of the nose.
c6f88db4835eab03335721b0859af060.png

lower to upper lip ratio: 1.62
measured by dividing the height of the lower lip to the upper lip.
7b1b929fe398830e7d09c67d71413f0d.png

measured by dividing the height of the chin to the height of the philtrum (distance between the upper lip to the lowest part of the nose).

forehead height: 3 fingers
measured by clenching your fingers together and seeing how many you can fit on your forehead horizontally before reaching your hairline.
Holy fuck i have perfect proportions

Dn rd autistic af

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Holy fuck i have perfect proportions
this is old
here is the new one

Dn rd autistic af
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

low T faggot bitch

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the height of the lower part of the eyebrow to the upper lip.

measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the height of the nasion to the upper lip. the closer to 1:1 this is, the better.
ZnBin8B.jpgp

measured by clenching your fingers together and seeing how many you can fit on your forehead horizontally before reaching your hairline.
Turns out my only and the biggest problem is my forehead....

fwhr 1.69491525424
midface 0.86956521739
mouth to nose 1.64
chin to philtrum 1.68 (philtrumcel)
forehead height 4 fingers

• +1
other than my mouth to nose ratio, all other ratios are close or at the sweet spot. why am i still average looking then rage

joining bandwagon

FWHR: 1.96-2
Midface 0.915 - Gay IPD
Mouth to nose 1.5
Chin to philtrum 2.1
Forehead 3 fingers

Fwhr is 1.85 midafce 0.8 3 forehead is good 3 fingers upper to lower lip 1.53 chin to philtrum 1.66 nose to mouth 1.33

ZnBin8B.jpgp

[/QUOTE

• +1