certified rotter
Ideal female body begins at the feet

NoHabloIngles

NoHabloIngles

Amateur
Ew a vagina. This is ideal female body
https://i.4pcdn.org/tv/1538906990806.webm

nvm, this one mogs
That girl I posted mogs all Asian gooks out of this world. I don't understand some of ya with your obsession of Asian who literally have fake ass faces with petite bodies of small little boys. I watch Anime too, but I'm more of a warrior type shit, never like the weeb/otaku fags tbh.

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Death to America
That girl I posted mogs all Asian gooks out of this world. I don't understand some of ya with your obsession of Asian who literally have fake ass faces with petite bodies of small little boys. I watch Anime too, but I'm more of a warrior type shit, never like the weeb/otaku fags tbh.
I can't understand the people obsessed with brown wrinkly middle aged tubs of lard, their rolls of adipose tissue hanging from their body.

NoHabloIngles

NoHabloIngles

Amateur
I can't understand the people obsessed with brown wrinkly middle aged tubs of lard, their rolls of adipose tissue hanging from their body.
Many girls of different races mog Asian girls broski even the blacks one can mog the shit out of an Asian girl.

Those people all look the same. You just have some weird obsession with Anime and Asian girls.
white girls mog both to death
My guy the girl you posted looks anorexic as fuck no way she mogs her. When I see someone ribs is an automatic turn off to me and most other guys.
That girl is thick as fuck, she ain't fat big difference.
If she is the definition of a fat person than America would be one of the best areas for women with HIGH SMV.
I can't believe you guys would choose a bunch of Anorexic average looking girls over the ones I posted. Damn ya some retards.

Last edited:
Abyss Dweller

Abyss Dweller

Going deeper and deeper
Too skinny women are best of with curves

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Death to America
Many girls of different races mog Asian girls broski even the blacks one can mog the shit out of an Asian girl.
Yes there are girls in every race that are prettier than some Asian women. Incredibly vague and meaningless.
Those people all look the same. You just have some weird obsession with Anime and Asian girls.
When did I ever even mention Asian women or anime, you uncomprehending autist?
Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 12.56.38 AM.png

NoHabloIngles

NoHabloIngles

Amateur
Yes there are girls in every race that are prettier than some Asian women. Incredibly vague and meaningless.

When did I ever even mention Asian women or anime, you uncomprehending autist?

View attachment 96928
I'm talking about the best of the best of all races. Asian girls do not win in FACE or Body. The only people obsess with Asian females are pretty much failures who can't get girls in America and result to JBW to actually get pussy.

Priscilla Huggins mogs all Asian girls.

Latinas will always be superior to Asian gooks even TooLateforme can confirm this. Have you seen their faces without makeup? UTTERLY REPULSIVE DISGUSTING CREATURE.

JFL at this Asian faggot worshiper.

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

Norwood cemetary / AUTISM
Shit yourself kill thread?

First woman is anorexiamaxxed

framecel222

framecel222

Janitor
Small boobs and muscular, large leg gap

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)