Ideal height is exactly 6ft3.5/192 cm

Almost at 6’5

Ideal height is 7’3.5 u idiot

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Males have longer legs so you're wrong.

Anything after 6 feet is fine, but the taller the better, so I agree with you.
I disagree on the part of women, this height is only ideal for procreation, women in this height range are usually very thin, without ass and breasts
No taller isnt better.only if you have The right proportions.

You’ll get more pussy on average at 6’0” to 6’2”
Most whores find anything above 6’2” to be intimidating and not in a good way, though they’ll still get wet online. In the real world 6’0” to 6’2” is actually pretty fucking tall and most women will think you’re 6’2” to 6’4” because they’re women and can’t judge height, but also because most people inflate their height. The perspective is skewed.

You’ll get more pussy on average at 6’0” to 6’2”
Most whores find anything above 6’2” to be intimidating and not in a good way, though they’ll still get wet online. In the real world 6’0” to 6’2” is actually pretty fucking tall and most women will think you’re 6’2” to 6’4” because they’re women and can’t judge height, but also because most people inflate their height. The perspective is skewed.
Cope
U need 6ft2+for 5ft9+ girls

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
Periodic bump for copers

• +1
im 6'3 night height, wish I was an inch taller. although, my height is maxxed out for my shit frame, any taller and I would look too weird.

After scouring celebheights and looking at
Fwhr
Skull to body ratio
And how all those things interplay with height. I have come to the conclusion that 6ft3.5/ 192 is optimal.
It basically comes down to a few things.

Fwhr- increasing height affects fwhr a lot and there is golden zone where optimal is found.

Skull to body ratio. Guys like derek theler are 6ft5-6ft6 but he would look much better at 6ft3-6ft4. Just look ar his pics online and imagine his torso and legs 2 inches shorter. Also joe mang is 6ft4.75 on celebheights. Keep his skull the same and shorten his legs and he looks much better at 6ft3.5
Skull to body ratio is very important for body control and athletics.

Facial spacing- as the skull gets larger the ratios get messed up and spacing is not good. You notice this with philtrum gonial angles and other things. I noticed after a certain size of skull and elongation men have very bad cheekbones.

Also this is height at night not in the morning so take that into account.

Prove me wrong tbh

For women its 5ft9-5ft11 but their skull to body ratio is much different from men because long legs are desired.

Again prove me wrong hottest females are in that range.
This is too deep tbh. Height is height why does skull shape or length matter lol

Its actually 6ft3. I was thinking of myself with 6 inches above eyes as i have a big skull. Its 6ft3 with normal 5 inch above eyes. Then just add upto half inch for skull height. So ideal height is 6ft3-6ft3.5

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and GucciMvne
Its actually 6ft3. I was thinking of myself with 6 inches above eyes as i have a big skull. Its 6ft3 with normal 5 inch above eyes. Then just add upto half inch for skull height. So ideal height is 6ft3-6ft3.5
6ft4 is ideal

brutal heightmogs trust me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GucciMvne, Deleted member 3043 and WadlowMaxxing
On second thought is actually closer to 6ft2.5-6ft3
Eddie hearn is 6ft3-6ft3.5
He still has space for better ratios like smaller philtrum
You can be upto 9/10 above 6ft3
But i believe to be the best looking with best possible facial ratios and spacing 6ft3 is the maximum
Eddie hearn getty 1024 683 57eda3b837047 57eda3b857743 1280x720

Also you gotta look at shaved pics for ideal philtrum
5dc050babf332

• +1
Pin this thread mods plz

Bump

• +1
Bump

• +1
6ft-6'4 is ideal

Best Male height 6'3 -190 Cm
Best Female height 5'9 - 175cm

Cope. Everything is relative.

Read this carefully, greycel.

The ideal height varies from generation to generation.

The ideal male height = 8 inches more than the average female height.

There's a study where women reported that they're most satisfied when the guy is 8" taller than them.
But the general rule is that the taller you are, the better (provided that you have a proportional skull and frame).

Lifefuel bro, im exactly this height at the end of the day prior to going to sleep. I mog most people height-wise. However, I still do get height mogged.
I wouldn't go any taller ngl. I always hit my head on shit so not worth. Anyways hoes already love my height and can basically give me a bj standing

Read this carefully, greycel.

The ideal height varies from generation to generation.

The ideal male height = 8 inches more than the average female height.

There's a study where women reported that they're most satisfied when the guy is 8" taller than them.
But the general rule is that the taller you are, the better (provided that you have a proportional skull and frame).

Jfl at being fine with average height womanlets

Jfl at manlet filth under 203 cm barefoot at night saying their height is ideal

inb4 cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Fuck are people here really that tall I'm fucking 5'7 and everyone on this thread is like 6ft 2 plus holy fuck,

I only thought like 15% of males are 6ft plus

Life begins at 6'6"+

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Fuck are people here really that tall I'm fucking 5'7 and everyone on this thread is like 6ft 2 plus holy fuck,

I only thought like 15% of males are 6ft plus
just subtract 2 inches from whatever they're claiming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
i

im 5' 8" and fwHR is 1.83

no correlation between height and fwhr or face
There is a correlation but it's a negative one, the taller you are the more you risk your FWHR being crap

• +1
Reactions: MOGGERR