• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Swagwaffle, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
I would choose to be 6 feet 3(190cm)

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, LowTierNormie, DutchPrettyBoy and 3 others
2m tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Lev Peshkov
Anything above 6'0 is good, but the legs need to be the longest body ligament. A long torso looks absolutely subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9344, LowTierNormie and 5 others
6'2-6'5 everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4416, Lagoon1214 and 1 other person
6'1-6'3 is perfect

5 foot 8

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, ropeorcope, malignant and 2 others
I dont understand this “Ideal height” garbage. Women prefer height. The scientific literature is clear. This is true in vietnam, america, africa. Doesnt matter where you go.

You could sit around all day pretending that it isnt true but if you remove all other variables and place a thousand different men in front of a group of a women, the tallest men will always be the most attractive. This is true now, it was true ten years ago, it was true ten thousand years ago, it will be true ten thousand years in the future. I have not
seen any evidence that suggests once you get above 6 feet 8 inches or 6 feet 9 inches that there is much of a significant change, but the preference is always for the taller mam

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, HighIQcel, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
6’1”-6’6”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
I dont understand this “Ideal height” garbage. Women prefer height. The scientific literature is clear. This is true in vietnam, america, africa. Doesnt matter where you go.

You could sit around all day pretending that it isnt true but if you remove all other variables and place a thousand different men in front of a group of a women, the tallest men will always be the most attractive. This is true now, it was true ten years ago, it was true ten thousand years ago, it will be true ten thousand years in the future. I have not
seen any evidence that suggests once you get above 6 feet 8 inches or 6 feet 9 inches that there is much of a significant change, but the preference is always for the taller mam

Just be 3m theory

6'1 is god tier height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5891, audreyen and 2 others
Anything above 6'0 is good, but the legs need to be the longest body ligament. A long torso looks absolutely subhuman
That looks super low-class when the torso is longer. Long legs are a blessing.

That looks super low-class when the torso is longer. Long legs are a blessing.
Mike-Mew-e1542129444793.png

why does it happen :feelswhat:

6'1 is great but I'd rather be 6'5 because that's what foids want :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and HighIQcel
5 ft 10 obviously

Assuming that’s a joke
when you factor in average face and frame correlation
it might not be such a joke after all

6’4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5574
Where’s 5’6?

I've seen many evidence on it though,
after 198 cm more than half the women think it's too tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and SkinjobCatastrophe
6’3, you aren’t to tall to the point it’s hard to fill out your frame, but you mog most people you will meet in your daily life. Plus probably woman’s golden zone for height.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and toolateforme
the taller the better, unless your frame is shit

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and 000
6'3 and i wish i was taller maybe 6'5-6

• +1
Reactions: livelaughlooksmax and johncruz12345

Just because it might be more attractive to women doesn't mean it's ideal. Being 6'9 is probably a massive pain in the ass. You will always look like an ectomorph unless you gymcel for 5 years. And good luck doing basic things like sitting in or driving a car comfortably, finding clothes that fit you, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
6’2-6’3 with good bone structure and insertions. It’s not too tall neither short. Ideal for frame and body halo. Reminder, the taller you get, the harder building muscle gets.

6'3 6'4 will mog everything to oblivion. Any taller and your proportions start getting thrown off unless you have god tier genetics.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 4416
What is the ideal height
Taller is always better for SMV. But it has big diminish returns from like 6'5+ and that's when your daily life starts taking shit from being too tall.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I know 6'8 dude who has an ugly face but a 6'2 dude with a slightly better face gets more foids, idk if 6'8 is better than 6'2 but it's not even a 0.5 psl improvement i feel

5"8 IMO because I am perfect

Taller is always better for SMV. But it has big diminish returns from like 6'5+ and that's when your daily life starts taking shit from being too tall.
Just be 17’4” theory

The taller the better, especially if you are muscular, anyone who claims that after 6 foot 5 it doesn't matter clearly has never seen the difference between a 6 foot tall bodybuilder and a 6 foot 8 bodybuilder. The taller you are, the bigger your frame will be so the bigger you will be able to get, the only downside is that it will take longer to fill out your frame since you have more muscle mass to gain but in the end, taller guys always dwarf shorter guys. But since the average height is at around 5 foot 9, at 6 foot 4 I would still dwarf the vast majority of guys if I was really muscular.

Height may even matter more than looks if you are really tall like I am because the taller you are, the more you will weight since your frame is bigger, so while a 5 foot 9 guy's natty limit will be at around 180 lbs at 15% body fat, for a 6 foot 4 guy it will be at around 220 lbs. And as we all know, the more you weigh, the more powerful you will be in a fight, that is why there are weight classes, so a very muscular 6 foot 4 guy can beat a very muscular 5 foot 9 guy in a fight very easily because he is much bigger and taller. Taller guys can even carry shorter guys, that is like a giant picking up a dwarf off the ground and throwing him in the air. So the taller you are, the more women will want you because when you are taller, you can literally dominate the shorter guys, as long as you are muscular enough.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, xefo and 000

there is a limit though. I’ve seen women reject men for being too tall when she found out he was 6’6. This girl was maybe 5’6 or 5’7 so pretty tall for a girl too

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
6'1" here so i voted that because Le Funny Incel Men told me it's in a good range
plus i like being on the taller side and i like taller people

• +1
6'8

• +1
6’7 or 200 cm

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Lev Peshkov
6'3. Happy to be me in this regard lmao.

• +1
6'3. Happy to be me in this regard lmao.
how do you feel you wont have people mention your height every time you walk past people?

honestly its like cars.

6'3 = jaguar

6'8 = ferarri

No1 cares about a jaguar, its a nice car but enough to mention it, ferarri, everyone mirin

6'3 = over

6'8 = attention everywhere you go, 'omg look how tall he is'

obvious hyperbole but i agree with all of this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, HighIQcel, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
how do you feel you wont have people mention your height every time you walk past people?

honestly its like cars.

6'3 = jaguar

6'8 = ferarri

No1 cares about a jaguar, its a nice car but enough to mention it, ferarri, everyone mirin

6'3 = over

6'8 = attention everywhere you go, 'omg look how tall he is'

obvious hyperbole but i agree with all of this tbh
It's often the short guys that repeatedly bring up my height. The average or tall guys don't say anything most of the time.

I think 6'5 is around the maximum reasonable height and below 6 is just too short. Overall the best height is 6'3.

Above 6'5 you start getting too heavy and your athletic performance suffers, you get reduced lifespan and joint problems easier.

With increased height you get increased strength but weaker compared to weight.
Also everything is designed for around 6' people, above 6'5 and you have to constantly watch your head.

At 6'3 you already heightmog 95% of men and are taller than pretty much every woman.
This is about the maximum attraction increase you can get from height, beyond this it's just for mogging.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, HighIQcel, xefo and 1 other person
Ngl 6'5 + comical

From practical approach I'd say 6'1 all other things equal. You can always fraud to 6'2 with thick shoes

The taller the better, especially if you are muscular, anyone who claims that after 6 foot 5 it doesn't matter clearly has never seen the difference between a 6 foot tall bodybuilder and a 6 foot 8 bodybuilder. The taller you are, the bigger your frame will be so the bigger you will be able to get, the only downside is that it will take longer to fill out your frame since you have more muscle mass to gain but in the end, taller guys always dwarf shorter guys. But since the average height is at around 5 foot 9, at 6 foot 4 I would still dwarf the vast majority of guys if I was really muscular.

Height may even matter more than looks if you are really tall like I am because the taller you are, the more you will weight since your frame is bigger, so while a 5 foot 9 guy's natty limit will be at around 180 lbs at 15% body fat, for a 6 foot 4 guy it will be at around 220 lbs. And as we all know, the more you weigh, the more powerful you will be in a fight, that is why there are weight classes, so a very muscular 6 foot 4 guy can beat a very muscular 5 foot 9 guy in a fight very easily because he is much bigger and taller. Taller guys can even carry shorter guys, that is like a giant picking up a dwarf off the ground and throwing him in the air. So the taller you are, the more women will want you because when you are taller, you can literally dominate the shorter guys, as long as you are muscular enough.

Cope tbh. Someone 6'5 will never be able to fill out their frame completely without enhancements.

6'2 - 6'3 because you can get a good frame and still be comfortably above average in height.

6'1 is good enough, you mog majority and people are dumb so they are going to overestimate.
Remember boyos the mog happens in the brain :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
6'1 perfect for average height foids

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and MansNotHot