Ideal height poll

?

• Total voters
It's often the short guys that repeatedly bring up my height. The average or tall guys don't say anything most of the time.

I think 6'5 is around the maximum reasonable height and below 6 is just too short. Overall the best height is 6'3.

Above 6'5 you start getting too heavy and your athletic performance suffers, you get reduced lifespan and joint problems easier.

With increased height you get increased strength but weaker compared to weight.
Also everything is designed for around 6' people, above 6'5 and you have to constantly watch your head.

At 6'3 you already heightmog 95% of men and are taller than pretty much every woman.
This is about the maximum attraction increase you can get from height, beyond this it's just for mogging.
Dude you are coping man. I am 6ft 3, and I would want to be taller.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
6'1 is good enough, you mog majority and people are dumb so they are going to overestimate.
Remember boyos the mog happens in the brain :lul:
People underestimate height pill tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
People underestimate height pill tbh.
It's just cuz i never see heightmoggers in my region tbh, they are all close to my height (5'10)

I'm from Italy btw

It's just cuz i never see heightmoggers in my region tbh, they are all close to my height (5'10)
I was 6ft 3 at 14, then stopped growing, so I get annoyed when people heightmog me now, especially my brother.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
I was 6ft 3 at 14, then stopped growing, so I get annoyed when people heightmog me now, especially my brother.
Imagine how i feel instead: heightmogged, looksmogged, hairmogged, socialmogged, dickmogged by my 3 years younger bro jfl
Btw the mog is slight cause i have bigger frame

Imagine how i feel instead: heightmogged, looksmogged, hairmogged, socialmogged, dickmogged by my 3 years younger bro jfl
Btw the mog is slight cause i have bigger frame
Dam bro feels bad. At least I only get height mogged jfl. I still face mog my younger brother. But my bro is fucking 6ft 4 at 16, and he has barely started puberty, no facial hair, no armpit hair. He is 100 percent gonna be 6ft 6 6ft 7 or above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Dam bro feels bad. At least I only get height mogged jfl. I still face mog my younger brother. But my bro is fucking 6ft 4 at 16, and he has barely started puberty, no facial hair, no armpit hair. He is 100 percent gonna be 6ft 6 6ft 7 or above.
Gymmax or get away from him max is legit :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and johncruz12345
Dude you are coping man. I am 6ft 3, and I would want to be taller.
I think men are supposed to be 6' to 6'5, over that is just too much considering how the world is made and how the body functions as is. Maybe in the future the height can increase over that when humans change in general or we get to live in low g settings such as mars.

This is probably how you think super tall men look like:
Bjrnsson Arnold Classic 2017

And this is the more typical irl case:
8884497330 45232a03d4 o

I think men are supposed to be 6' to 6'5, over that is just too much considering how the world is made and how the body functions as is. Maybe in the future the height can increase over that when humans change in general or we get to live in low g settings such as mars.

This is probably how you think super tall men look like: View attachment 677945

And this is the more typical irl case:
View attachment 677946
I mean fair enough. Most tall people facially arent that good looking, but if I had the same face, and the choice to be taller I 100 percent would. Also zoomers are taller in general, and average height will just increase in the future.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
The taller, the more impractical your lifestyle is.
Above 6'4 will only have disadvantages

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and 000
6'3 6'4 will mog everything to oblivion. Any taller and your proportions start getting thrown off unless you have god tier genetics.
Look up wwe wrestler Roman Reigns, dude has almost perfect genetics for his pheno, when it comes to height,bone structure,faceeverything

The taller the better, especially if you are muscular, anyone who claims that after 6 foot 5 it doesn't matter clearly has never seen the difference between a 6 foot tall bodybuilder and a 6 foot 8 bodybuilder. The taller you are, the bigger your frame will be so the bigger you will be able to get, the only downside is that it will take longer to fill out your frame since you have more muscle mass to gain but in the end, taller guys always dwarf shorter guys. But since the average height is at around 5 foot 9, at 6 foot 4 I would still dwarf the vast majority of guys if I was really muscular.

Height may even matter more than looks if you are really tall like I am because the taller you are, the more you will weight since your frame is bigger, so while a 5 foot 9 guy's natty limit will be at around 180 lbs at 15% body fat, for a 6 foot 4 guy it will be at around 220 lbs. And as we all know, the more you weigh, the more powerful you will be in a fight, that is why there are weight classes, so a very muscular 6 foot 4 guy can beat a very muscular 5 foot 9 guy in a fight very easily because he is much bigger and taller. Taller guys can even carry shorter guys, that is like a giant picking up a dwarf off the ground and throwing him in the air. So the taller you are, the more women will want you because when you are taller, you can literally dominate the shorter guys, as long as you are muscular enough.
Easy with the fight one, depends on ability,training,natural skill, and many other factors in fighting. In fighting it's more weight than height unless the dude is like 9 inches taller

6'5, 7" wrists mandatory at that height and decent proportions too otherwise risk of looking weird.
I'm 191cm/6'3 with 6.5" wrists and 6'3.5 armspan for reference and its a daily gymcel struggle to camouflage my shit frame.

Last edited:
6'7/2m. You mog everyone to oblivion while also being at the absolute cutoff for being a freak

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5634 and 000