"Ideal" Height & Statistics

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
It's one thing saying face is more important, which's obviously true, but when people go further on this momentum and start down-playing importance of height, is when manlet-coping shows it's true nature.

"Muhh 5'9" is fine, muh 6'1" is ideal, muhh zac efron "

"But.. but... most slayers I've known and seen are not tall, therefore height is overrated!" - Maybe that's because most people aren't tall. This is simple statistics. You aren't bound to see tall slayers, because face is still king when it comes to attractiveness factor and chance of someone having highish psl face on top of being tall (6'4" + range, that's where real tall starts, not 6 feet) is extremely low.

Tldr. Just because most slayers aren't "tall" doesn't mean being 6ft or 6'1" over 6'5" is any more ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Germania, Deleted member 685 and 11 others
By 6'3" you're already going to be one of the taller people you know. Tall starts at 6'2". But real tall is 6'4" and up.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, AdamLanza, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 7 others
Sub 6 is death

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Deleted member 1182
my manlet friend slays. who gives a FUCK what "ideal" height ,face etc even means at this point
when its ENOUGH to slay?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 483
I feel sad knowing I'm such a fucking manlet.

It's one thing saying face is more important, which's obviously true, but when people go further on this momentum and start down-playing importance of height, is when manlet-coping shows it's true nature.

View attachment 64078

"But.. but... most slayers I've known and seen are not tall, therefore height is overrated!" - Maybe that's because most people aren't tall. This is simple statistics. You aren't bound to see tall slayers, because face is still king when it comes to attractiveness factor and chance of someone having highish psl face on top of being tall (6'4" + range, that's where real tall starts, not 6 feet) is extremely low.

Tldr. Just because most slayers aren't "tall" doesn't mean being 6ft or 6'1" over 6'5" is any more ideal.
6’5 with good frame is ideal.

C'mon guys, we've been over this.
As big as possible while being proportionate and healthy is the only answer.
220px-Angus_MacAskill_in_Canada.JPG

Can you imagine being the 7'9" god on the left? The amount of fear you would strike into everyone just by being in the room would be the most incredible feeling ever. That guy must have been on serotonin overload 24/7.

C'mon guys, we've been over this.
As big as possible while being proportionate and healthy is the only answer.
220px-Angus_MacAskill_in_Canada.JPG

Can you imagine being the 7'9" god on the left? The amount of fear you would strike into everyone just by being in the room would be the most incredible feeling ever. That guy must have been on serotonin overload 24/7.
Living as a 7’9” giant on this earth seems like hell, not only because of the health complications that come with that height also because the world just isn’t designed for people that height. Your shoes, clothes, bed, doors, car and far more would all have to be custom made.

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
Living as a 7’9” giant on this earth seems like hell, not only because of the health complications that come with that height also because the world just isn’t designed for people that height. Your shoes, clothes, bed, doors, car and far more would all have to be custom made.
Nah, heightmogging your bed must be so satisfying. My bed heightmogs me by 20cm making me feel like a turbo manlet.
The feeling of being a mogger outweighs the negatives of being too tall for cars etc.

Nah, heightmogging your bed must be so satisfying. My bed heightmogs me by 20cm making me feel like a turbo manlet.
The feeling of being a mogger outweighs the negatives of being too tall for cars etc.
Who gives a shit about your cum stained bed? At 6’5 you’ll be heightmogging virtually any person you pass.

• JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Whyamihere and Wannabe6ft2
my bed is standard 200cm and im 201 so i dont fit vrtically but almost fit. its so annoying i have to slighly bend my legs

Who gives a shit about your cum stained bed? At 6’5 you’ll be heightmogging virtually any person you pass.
I'd be happy to be 6'5 and would count it as heightmogging because you'd feel tall in the bed
my bed is standard 200cm and im 201 so i dont fit vrtically but almost fit. its so annoying i have to slighly bend my legs
Ok chad

over compensation

Just get leg lengthening bro, doesn’t matter that your ugly as fuck bro

Just get leg lengthening bro, doesn’t matter that your ugly as fuck bro
not what i was saying. i mentioned multiple times ITT face is king. point of thread is some people on this forum actually think being 6'1" is better than being 6'5"+

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
not what i was saying. i mentioned multiple times ITT face is king. point of thread is some people on this forum actually think being 6'1" is better than being 6'5"+

Obviously not, no such thing as too tall

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Wtf is The point in going over this ideal height obsession over and over again?

Everyone knows what an ideal height is and everyone knows it's either lifts or messed up surgery.

A waste of time these ideal height threads.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and buflek
Yeah, custom made by your loyal subjects that you quite literally rule over.

View attachment 64078

5'9 is absolute minimum and you need a ton of shit to compensate.
If height goes up, your clavicles better be proportionate

Yeah, custom made by your loyal subjects that you quite literally rule over.
Wouldn't have bothered responding to your original post if I’d known you’d come up with this delusional answer.

View attachment 64078

Bro can you lend me some inches bro I really need them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Ideal height is 5’11 (my height)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: swedecel, Kill_Jew and Deleted member 656
For some girls yeah but not most girls. Most girls are 5 8 or 5 9
ur coping hard with this fatman. every girl dreams of having a 6'5 bf. obviously with chad face to go with it, that's the pre-requirement, but beyond that no girls wishes his bf was 6'1 over 6'5 if they had the choice and given same face for boyfriend each time

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, kobecel, william and 1 other person
Are you dumb most girls are like 5'5

Yeh my mistake. I live in Eastern Europe tho girls are like 5'7''
Yeh thats true ofc girls want a 6'1-6'5'' guy, anyway doesent matter much as face is important way more. Everytime I talk with girls they never mention his personality, only his looks. Maybe they mention it at the end lmao
ur coping hard with this fatman. every girl dreams of having a 6'5 bf. obviously with chad face to go with it, that's the pre-requirement, but beyond that no girls wishes his bf was 6'1 over 6'5 if they had the choice and given same face for boyfriend each time