Ideal height

S

Steve bachall

Apprentice
What do you think the ideal height is and why?Ive always thought 6’3 but recently I’m not sure because at a certain point you can’t date short girls because of the huge difference

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
What do you think the ideal height is and why?Ive always thought 6’3 but recently I’m not sure because at a certain point you can’t date short girls because of the huge difference
5'11-6'2, depending where you live
can’t date short girls because of the huge difference
Manlet offspring

C

Curious0

I refuse
6'4 imo. Looks dominant AND very proportional and doesn't come with disadvantages. Not being able to pass door frames would be a bit annoying probably.

Masculine dominance matters more than female attraction so 6'4-6'5 is ideal.

Foids however would probably like a 6'2 man often as much as a 6'4 guy IF she is significantly shorter than both.

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
here we go again

theres no such thing as "too tall" till you your frame is proportionate to your height, so you don't look like "lanklet". (excluding acromelagy and 1 in billion outliers who are shit like 7ft+) there's no girl that's gonna turn you down because you're "too tall", this is some autistic cope. girls turn you down because you have ugly face or shitty feminine weak frame etc., your vertical height has no relevance. girls dont care about huge difference in height. if anything, its a fetish for lot. at the end of the day, its mostly about the face, as always

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

here we go again

theres no such thing as "too tall" till you your frame is proportionate to your height, so you don't look like "lanklet". (excluding acromelagy and 1 in billion outliers who are shit like 7ft+) there's no girl that's gonna turn you down because you're "too tall", this is some autistic cope. girls turn you down because you have ugly face or shitty feminine weak frame etc., your vertical height has no relevance. girls dont care about huge difference in height. if anything, its a fetish for lot. at the end of the day, its mostly about the face, as always

Preach.

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
here we go again

I can't dispute you since I'm only 6'1 and I definitely agree that it's very hard to be tall enough for it to become an actual problem, but I still think there's an "ideal height" that gives you the largest mass appeal. And I don't think it's higher than 6'6. I think you start to run into freak factor and practicality issues even though a subset of girls fetishize it.

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
Do you guys measure yourself correctly? I legit knew a guy saying that he is 6' and feels short, yet I was taller than him at 5'9. Legit most people add at least 2 inches to their height.

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
@ElliotRodgerJr you need to be using aerosal can method boyo

Edit: night height, barefoot after heavy squats or GTFO

CoconutMan

CoconutMan

Trainee
hello friend
I would say 6'3. Its an iconic number at this point because it also looks good in the metric system.190 looks way better on paper than 188. I dont prefere short chicks, they will make manlet offspring and i know better than to put my son through unneeded suffering Thats why im trying to heightmaxx so I could land a girl close to my height and make up for it with statusmaxx and other things.

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
@ElliotRodgerJr you need to be using aerosal can method boyo
I have a stadiometer bruv
hello friend
I would say 6'3. Its an iconic number because it also looks good in the metric system.190 looks way better on paper than 188. I dont like short chicks, they will make manlet offspring and i know better than to put my son through unneeded suffering Thats why im trying to heightmaxx so I could land a girl close to my height and make up for it with statusmaxx and other things.
Very high IQ post my friend
Im 177 at the very start of the day, 174 by the end of it

Hunter

Hunter

lifeisgood72 fails at life
5"11 is absolutely not enough jfl I get height mogged so often it's ragefuel
6"4 is the perfect height imo
6'4 is where you start to get too tall. 6'3 is ideal imo. 5'11 is a great height in general public but in college/uni its dead average

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
Ye, it was only 80 quid
And the aerosol method isn't that accurate, can easily over/under estimate
as long as you are ocd about technique I think aerosol is reasonably accurate (down to 0.5 cm for sure). It won't hold a candle to stadiometer though.

The huge benefit of being too tall over too short (which is universally shit) is that even though you may lose some mass appeal, the women that want you, REALLY FUCKING WANT you and they will chase hard if they have a full blown fetish. You're a rare commodity

Last edited:
ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
11 is absolutely not enough jfl I get height mogged so often it's ragefuel
Again, either you're measuring yourself incorrectly and are actually shorter, or you live in a country like Netherlands where average is 6'1. At 5'9, I'm dead average in a UK university(mostly whites)

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Wizard
Again, either you're measuring yourself incorrectly and are actually shorter, or you live in a country like Netherlands where average is 6'1. At 5'9, I'm dead average in a UK university(mostly whites)
fuck man maybe Im measuring myself wrong. If I find out Im below 5"11 im raging ngl

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
5”11-6”2

Everything taller is weird tbh

I’m 5”9/5

It’s over for me

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
fuck man maybe Im measuring myself wrong. If I find out Im below 5"11 im raging ngl
It could also be you're notice the taller ones, for example athletes tend to be taller, and when they hang out together and pass you by, you might think it's an average height.

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Arcanologist
6'4 imo. Looks dominant AND very proportional and doesn't come with disadvantages. Not being able to pass door frames would be a bit annoying probably
Who the fuck has a 31" bideltoid?

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Arcanologist
The top of the door?
Doesn't have to be width.
:feelstastyman:
Was distracted by the word "frame"
Do you guys measure yourself correctly? I legit knew a guy saying that he is 6' and feels short, yet I was taller than him at 5'9. Legit most people add at least 2 inches to their height.
Here in Germany one would definitely short at 6'. 5'11 is the average amongst young Germans, and the majority of non shitskins is taller than 6'

Last edited:
dotacel

dotacel

6'3 Manlet
6'2+ as long as you have a good frame to go along with it and are not a lanklet

C

Curious0

I refuse
:feelstastyman:
Was distracted by the word "frame"

Here in Germany one would definitely short at 6'. 5'11 is the average amongst young Germans, and the majority of non shitskins is taller than 6'
Where do you live in Germany?
When I was in the north I always was the shortest at 5'11 but here at home I'd say I'm only slightly below average for a German guy.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Absent
Here in the Netherlands I’d say it’s 6’5. In other countries it might be a bit lower like 6’3-6’4.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SexuallyAbusive Looksmaxing 35
BigBoy Looksmaxing 9
freakofnature Looksmaxing 30