Ideal height

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
Where do you live in Germany?
When I was in the north I always was the shortest at 5'11 but here at home I'd say I'm only slightly below average for a German guy.
I used to live in Stuttgart and felt dead on average at 5'9 amongst people my age(17)

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
Yes most people (like 90%) are 5'10-6'1 but there are always these outliers that are 6'6 and ruin your whole day
Yeah tallest in my class was 6'4, two 6'3 guys and rest about 5'8-5'11 besides the 5'5 midget.
Here in the Netherlands I’d say it’s 6’5. In other countries it might be a bit lower like 6’3-6’4.
nuke Holland

adrianolm

adrianolm

Apprentice
Im 6’2 And even tho i prolly am above average it doesnt really stand out, 6’4 + is where is starts being noticeable So Thats the ideal height

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
there's no girl that's gonna turn you down because you're "too tall", this is some autistic cope
? based on your years of dating experience? I know girls who prefer (relatively) shorter guys because they are short themselves. Multiple studies have shown some girls consider some guys too tall.

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
? based on your years of dating experience? I know girls who prefer (relatively) shorter guys because they are short themselves. Multiple studies have shown some girls consider some guys too tall.
i don't need years of "dating experience" to never have received complaint to my height. the most iois i get are from shorter women lol. i guess if girl is like 4'11 it could look retarded yes

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
i don't need years of "dating experience" to never have received complaint to my height. the most iois i get are from shorter women lol. i guess if girl is like 4'11 it could look retarded yes
are you an incel?

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
no im not, used to be one till last year. this "only ioi is p in v" is cope, some people really overdo this ioi shit like fatman, but I can differentiate legit iois
By your accounts you should be a massive giga chad since your height is so rare but you've been incel for the vast majority of your life. Do you really think the former members of One Direction (who are all manlets) could have possibly been incels? Face it you only say this because height's the only thing going for you in life.

Anyways enough bullshit about height (excluding those much shorter than average) being necessarily related to masculinity or physical prowess. We have always had tools for most of our existence (spears, swords, bows, guns, etc) and fighting was always something we'd want to avoid since even if you win you'd likely get injured/infected and eventually die.

Cavalli-Sforza and Cavalli-Sforza note that variations in height worldwide can be partly attributed to evolutionary pressures resulting from differing environments. These evolutionary pressures result in height related health implications. While tallness is an adaptive benefit in colder climates such as found in Europe, shortness helps dissipate body heat in warmer climatic regions.[40] Consequently, the relationships between health and height cannot be easily generalized since tallness and shortness can both provide health benefits in different environmental settings
Similarly some Africans are so tall/slender because they had to run a lot to catch prey in their environment.

Last edited:
RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
PUT AN NSFW SPOILER FFS.
I was this close to roping from the video.
The hilarious part is this person who should be a 1/1000 gigachad gets almost no attention from passersby.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

The hilarious part is this person who should be a 1/1000 gigachad gets almost no attention from passersby.
The hilarious part is that you are a troll and I have no idea how you are not banned yet.

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
By your accounts you should be a massive giga chad since you're height is so rare but you've been incel for most of your life. Do you really think the former members of One Direction (who are all manlets) could have possibly been incels?
ive been incel for most of my life because i was obese and my face was all round and covered by fat, full on estrogenic body(similar to fatman had/has), also i never ever approached before that and never went out. i would've been chad if i was lean 100%. members of one directions have status, money and good looks(facially). obviously they're not incels, but that doesnt represent anything to height-dating success on a global scale. also ive literally stated in this thread, that face is most important factor, never said that height is most important.

and no, height is not the only thing going on for me

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
The hilarious part is that you are a troll and I have no idea how you are not banned yet.
How am I troll?? https://looksmax.me/threads/collection-of-observed-behavior-data-from-height-studies-just-be-66-bro.15343/post-289024 you should be banned based on how hard you cope
How am I troll?? https://looksmax.me/threads/collection-of-observed-behavior-data-from-height-studies-just-be-66-bro.15343/post-289024 you should be banned based on how hard you cope
i would've been chad if i was lean 100%.
the average person looks like you did or even worse but still is not incel stop coping jfl

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

ive been incel for most of my life because i was obese and my face was all round and covered by fat, full on estrogenic body(similar to fatman had/has), also i never ever approached before that and never went out. i would've been chad if i was lean 100%. members of one directions have status, money and good looks(facially). obviously they're not incels, but that doesnt represent anything to height-dating success on a global scale. also ive literally stated in this thread, that face is most important factor, never said that height is most important.

and no, height is not the only thing going on for me
Save yourself some breath. bluepilledcopecel is a legit troll.
@Dude420 you said you will get this faggot banned already, what happened?

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
the average person looks like you did or even worse but still is not incel stop coping jfl
yeah dude, no.

https://unsee.cc/593ea059/

https://unsee.cc/132facdb/

Then why didn't the taller versions of them perhaps with slightly worse faces not do as well?
I don't really care about celebrities as an example, they do not represent anything as they have a lot of other factor going on their lives that affects their dating success.

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
I don't really care about celebrities as an example, they do not represent anything as they have a lot of other factor going on their lives that affects their dating success.
celebrities are the epitome of sexual attraction, if 6'6 guys were really more attractive, then the celebs would be 6'6 as well stop going full retard, this is why I doubt you have much going for you besides your height
Great you learned how to take photos/fraud lost a little bit of chub but you didn't look fat at all. You also chose an unrateable photo for your before so it's not helping your case. edit: nvm there are more photos there

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
celebrities are the epitome of sexual attraction, if 6'6 guys were really more attractive, then the celebs would be 6'6 as well stop going full retard, this is why I doubt you have much going for you besides your height
thats not how it works. face is no.1. height doesnt overrule face, its a bonus. celebrities would be more attractive if they were taller, assuming everything is in proportion to their original state. they're celebrities because they have top tier face. if you have a top tier face you don't need height unless ur manlet, yes. but in real life setting where people dont have top % face, height is big halo for a man

Great you learned how to take photos/fraud lost a little bit of chub but you didn't look fat at all.
I lost over 30kgs the past 1.5 years. I wouldnt call that a 'little chub" as my entire life changed and how people treat me

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
thats not how it works. face is no.1. height doesnt overrule face, its a bonus. celebrities would be more attractive if they were taller, assuming everything is in proportion to their original state. they're celebrities because they have top tier face. if you have a top tier face you don't need height unless ur manlet, yes. but in real life setting where people dont have top % face, height is big halo for a man
People in real life do have top % faces lol
I sai d I didn't see your other photos, I agree tho. But if height is neutralized completely by fat, it should tell you something about its importance.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
6'5-6'7

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
People in real life do have top % faces lol
Yeah, but not as prevalent as you see on screen. There are good looking people, with good faces everywhere, but only a small % of them have such high psl face, where height is completely disregardable as face overrules everything. Like yes, someone like o'pry's SMV is barely affected by his height, but most, at least average or above average, looking guys IRL would have higher SMV if they were taller with frame staying proportional

From my IRL experience (I live in capital of my country), the most couples I see irl, holding hands, kissing are usually guys are all above 6ft. This is obviously also anecdotal experience and doesn't represent anything, this is just what I see with my own eyes every day

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
everywhere
This is cope..who do ou hang with lmao all slayers ik have at least psl 6 faces
live in capital of my country), the most couples I see irl, holding hands, kissing are usually guys are all above 6ft.
your capital probably has that as their average height. I see short couples all the itme. Do you really think everyone below 6 ft is incel?

dodt

dodt

buddyboyomaxxing
your capital probably has that as their average height. I see short couples all the itme. Do you really think everyone below 6 ft is incel?
Even in my ethnic country the majority of young guys who are walking with foids near them who are clearly into those guys are all 5'11+.

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Even in my ethnic country the majority of young guys who are walking with foids near them who are clearly into those guys are all 5'11+.
Within my school indeed the slayers tend to be 5'11-6'1, but you have plenty outside this range.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SexuallyAbusive Looksmaxing 35
BigBoy Looksmaxing 9
freakofnature Looksmaxing 30