Ideal height

S

Steve bachall

Bronze
What do you think the ideal height is and why?Ive always thought 6’3 but recently I’m not sure because at a certain point you can’t date short girls because of the huge difference

6'3 indeed

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Extra Chromosome
6'4 imo. Looks dominant AND very proportional and doesn't come with disadvantages. Not being able to pass door frames would be a bit annoying probably.

Masculine dominance matters more than female attraction so 6'4-6'5 is ideal.

Foids however would probably like a 6'2 man often as much as a 6'4 guy IF she is significantly shorter than both.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
No height for your face
And no face for your height

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, mint, bobs_pls and 2 others
The taller the better.
Don't pay heed to anyone specifying a height.

@freakofnature is 6'8 and gets suicidal when he gets mogged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mint, dogtown, Aryan and 6 others
here we go again

theres no such thing as "too tall" till you your frame is proportionate to your height, so you don't look like "lanklet". (excluding acromelagy and 1 in billion outliers who are shit like 7ft+) there's no girl that's gonna turn you down because you're "too tall", this is some autistic cope. girls turn you down because you have ugly face or shitty feminine weak frame etc., your vertical height has no relevance. girls dont care about huge difference in height. if anything, its a fetish for lot. at the end of the day, its mostly about the face, as always

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Short Ugly and Brown, mint and 10 others
here we go again

theres no such thing as "too tall" till you your frame is proportionate to your height, so you don't look like "lanklet". (excluding acromelagy and 1 in billion outliers who are shit like 7ft+) there's no girl that's gonna turn you down because you're "too tall", this is some autistic cope. girls turn you down because you have ugly face or shitty feminine weak frame etc., your vertical height has no relevance. girls dont care about huge difference in height. if anything, its a fetish for lot. at the end of the day, its mostly about the face, as always

Preach.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and Deleted member 483
here we go again

I can't dispute you since I'm only 6'1 and I definitely agree that it's very hard to be tall enough for it to become an actual problem, but I still think there's an "ideal height" that gives you the largest mass appeal. And I don't think it's higher than 6'6. I think you start to run into freak factor and practicality issues even though a subset of girls fetishize it.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Extra Chromosome
Do you guys measure yourself correctly? I legit knew a guy saying that he is 6' and feels short, yet I was taller than him at 5'9. Legit most people add at least 2 inches to their height.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
@ElliotRodgerJr you need to be using aerosal can method boyo

Edit: night height, barefoot after heavy squats or GTFO

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
What do you think the ideal height is and why?Ive always thought 6’3 but recently I’m not sure because at a certain point you can’t date short girls because of the huge difference
hello friend
I would say 6'3. Its an iconic number at this point because it also looks good in the metric system.190 looks way better on paper than 188. I dont prefere short chicks, they will make manlet offspring and i know better than to put my son through unneeded suffering Thats why im trying to heightmaxx so I could land a girl close to my height and make up for it with statusmaxx and other things.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, hebbewem, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
@ElliotRodgerJr you need to be using aerosal can method boyo
I have a stadiometer bruv
hello friend
I would say 6'3. Its an iconic number because it also looks good in the metric system.190 looks way better on paper than 188. I dont like short chicks, they will make manlet offspring and i know better than to put my son through unneeded suffering Thats why im trying to heightmaxx so I could land a girl close to my height and make up for it with statusmaxx and other things.
Very high IQ post my friend
Im 177 at the very start of the day, 174 by the end of it

• +1
6'3 indeed
5"11 is absolutely not enough jfl I get height mogged so often it's ragefuel
6"4 is the perfect height imo

• +1
5"11 is absolutely not enough jfl I get height mogged so often it's ragefuel
6"4 is the perfect height imo

6'4 is where you start to get too tall. 6'3 is ideal imo. 5'11 is a great height in general public but in college/uni its dead average

Ye, it was only 80 quid
And the aerosol method isn't that accurate, can easily over/under estimate

as long as you are ocd about technique I think aerosol is reasonably accurate (down to 0.5 cm for sure). It won't hold a candle to stadiometer though.

The huge benefit of being too tall over too short (which is universally shit) is that even though you may lose some mass appeal, the women that want you, REALLY FUCKING WANT you and they will chase hard if they have a full blown fetish. You're a rare commodity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and ElliotRodgerJr
11 is absolutely not enough jfl I get height mogged so often it's ragefuel
Again, either you're measuring yourself incorrectly and are actually shorter, or you live in a country like Netherlands where average is 6'1. At 5'9, I'm dead average in a UK university(mostly whites)

Again, either you're measuring yourself incorrectly and are actually shorter, or you live in a country like Netherlands where average is 6'1. At 5'9, I'm dead average in a UK university(mostly whites)

fuck man maybe Im measuring myself wrong. If I find out Im below 5"11 im raging ngl

• +1
5”11-6”2

Everything taller is weird tbh

I’m 5”9/5

It’s over for me

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
fuck man maybe Im measuring myself wrong. If I find out Im below 5"11 im raging ngl
It could also be you're notice the taller ones, for example athletes tend to be taller, and when they hang out together and pass you by, you might think it's an average height.

double digit feet height or death

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It’s 6’2. 6’2 is the ideal height

• +1
Reactions: Godmaxxin, Deleted member 1329 and SayNoToRotting
6'4 imo. Looks dominant AND very proportional and doesn't come with disadvantages. Not being able to pass door frames would be a bit annoying probably
Who the fuck has a 31" bideltoid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Muh height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, heroinfather and Extra Chromosome
The top of the door?
Doesn't have to be width.
:feelstastyman:
Was distracted by the word "frame"
Do you guys measure yourself correctly? I legit knew a guy saying that he is 6' and feels short, yet I was taller than him at 5'9. Legit most people add at least 2 inches to their height.
Here in Germany one would definitely short at 6'. 5'11 is the average amongst young Germans, and the majority of non shitskins is taller than 6'

Last edited:
6'2+ as long as you have a good frame to go along with it and are not a lanklet

:feelstastyman:
Was distracted by the word "frame"

Here in Germany one would definitely short at 6'. 5'11 is the average amongst young Germans, and the majority of non shitskins is taller than 6'
Where do you live in Germany?
When I was in the north I always was the shortest at 5'11 but here at home I'd say I'm only slightly below average for a German guy.

Here in the Netherlands I’d say it’s 6’5. In other countries it might be a bit lower like 6’3-6’4.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hooked_on_tonics
Where do you live in Germany?
When I was in the north I always was the shortest at 5'11 but here at home I'd say I'm only slightly below average for a German guy.
I used to live in Stuttgart and felt dead on average at 5'9 amongst people my age(17)

I used to live in Stuttgart and felt dead on average at 5'9 amongst people my age(17)
Yes most people (like 90%) are 5'10-6'1 but there are always these outliers that are 6'6 and ruin your whole day

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Yes most people (like 90%) are 5'10-6'1 but there are always these outliers that are 6'6 and ruin your whole day
Yeah tallest in my class was 6'4, two 6'3 guys and rest about 5'8-5'11 besides the 5'5 midget.
Here in the Netherlands I’d say it’s 6’5. In other countries it might be a bit lower like 6’3-6’4.
nuke Holland

• JFL
Reactions: CoconutMan
6'6''

outlier or death

• +1
6'5 anything less is cope.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, adrianolm and 3 others
jfl at copers saying 6'2 or even less when every second guy at my uni is above 6ft :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 656, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
jfl at copers saying 6'2 or even less when every second guy at my uni is above 6ft :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They can't comprehend it cuz they don't have the bird eye view from all heights.

Manlets, they will never learn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, CoconutMan, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Im 6’2 And even tho i prolly am above average it doesnt really stand out, 6’4 + is where is starts being noticeable So Thats the ideal height

there's no girl that's gonna turn you down because you're "too tall", this is some autistic cope
? based on your years of dating experience? I know girls who prefer (relatively) shorter guys because they are short themselves. Multiple studies have shown some girls consider some guys too tall.

? based on your years of dating experience? I know girls who prefer (relatively) shorter guys because they are short themselves. Multiple studies have shown some girls consider some guys too tall.
i don't need years of "dating experience" to never have received complaint to my height. the most iois i get are from shorter women lol. i guess if girl is like 4'11 it could look retarded yes

i don't need years of "dating experience" to never have received complaint to my height. the most iois i get are from shorter women lol. i guess if girl is like 4'11 it could look retarded yes

are you an incel?

are you an incel?
no im not, used to be one till last year. this "only ioi is p in v" is cope, some people really overdo this ioi shit like fatman, but I can differentiate legit iois

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
no im not, used to be one till last year. this "only ioi is p in v" is cope, some people really overdo this ioi shit like fatman, but I can differentiate legit iois
By your accounts you should be a massive giga chad since your height is so rare but you've been incel for the vast majority of your life. Do you really think the former members of One Direction (who are all manlets) could have possibly been incels? Face it you only say this because height's the only thing going for you in life.

Anyways enough bullshit about height (excluding those much shorter than average) being necessarily related to masculinity or physical prowess. We have always had tools for most of our existence (spears, swords, bows, guns, etc) and fighting was always something we'd want to avoid since even if you win you'd likely get injured/infected and eventually die.

Cavalli-Sforza and Cavalli-Sforza note that variations in height worldwide can be partly attributed to evolutionary pressures resulting from differing environments. These evolutionary pressures result in height related health implications. While tallness is an adaptive benefit in colder climates such as found in Europe, shortness helps dissipate body heat in warmer climatic regions.[40] Consequently, the relationships between health and height cannot be easily generalized since tallness and shortness can both provide health benefits in different environmental settings

Similarly some Africans are so tall/slender because they had to run a lot to catch prey in their environment.

Last edited: