Ideal height

PUT AN NSFW SPOILER FFS.
I was this close to roping from the video.
The hilarious part is this person who should be a 1/1000 gigachad gets almost no attention from passersby.

The hilarious part is this person who should be a 1/1000 gigachad gets almost no attention from passersby.
The hilarious part is that you are a troll and I have no idea how you are not banned yet.

By your accounts you should be a massive giga chad since you're height is so rare but you've been incel for most of your life. Do you really think the former members of One Direction (who are all manlets) could have possibly been incels?

ive been incel for most of my life because i was obese and my face was all round and covered by fat, full on estrogenic body(similar to fatman had/has), also i never ever approached before that and never went out. i would've been chad if i was lean 100%. members of one directions have status, money and good looks(facially). obviously they're not incels, but that doesnt represent anything to height-dating success on a global scale. also ive literally stated in this thread, that face is most important factor, never said that height is most important.

and no, height is not the only thing going on for me

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
The hilarious part is that you are a troll and I have no idea how you are not banned yet.
How am I troll?? https://looksmax.org/threads/collec...ight-studies-just-be-66-bro.15343/post-289024 you should be banned based on how hard you cope
How am I troll?? https://looksmax.org/threads/collec...ight-studies-just-be-66-bro.15343/post-289024 you should be banned based on how hard you cope
i would've been chad if i was lean 100%.
the average person looks like you did or even worse but still is not incel stop coping jfl

ive been incel for most of my life because i was obese and my face was all round and covered by fat, full on estrogenic body(similar to fatman had/has), also i never ever approached before that and never went out. i would've been chad if i was lean 100%. members of one directions have status, money and good looks(facially). obviously they're not incels, but that doesnt represent anything to height-dating success on a global scale. also ive literally stated in this thread, that face is most important factor, never said that height is most important.

and no, height is not the only thing going on for me
Save yourself some breath. bluepilledcopecel is a legit troll.
@Dude420 you said you will get this faggot banned already, what happened?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
There is no "too tall" u dumbfucks
Height and muscle +frame is an insane combo
Have you ever seen a guy above 6'4-6'5 that is jacked?
Their presence is INSANE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 656, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
the average person looks like you did or even worse but still is not incel stop coping jfl

yeah dude, no.

https://unsee.cc/593ea059/

https://unsee.cc/132facdb/

Then why didn't the taller versions of them perhaps with slightly worse faces not do as well?

I don't really care about celebrities as an example, they do not represent anything as they have a lot of other factor going on their lives that affects their dating success.

I don't really care about celebrities as an example, they do not represent anything as they have a lot of other factor going on their lives that affects their dating success.
celebrities are the epitome of sexual attraction, if 6'6 guys were really more attractive, then the celebs would be 6'6 as well stop going full retard, this is why I doubt you have much going for you besides your height
Great you learned how to take photos/fraud lost a little bit of chub but you didn't look fat at all. You also chose an unrateable photo for your before so it's not helping your case. edit: nvm there are more photos there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: klamus, R@m@, Anasurimbor and 8 others
celebrities are the epitome of sexual attraction, if 6'6 guys were really more attractive, then the celebs would be 6'6 as well stop going full retard, this is why I doubt you have much going for you besides your height

thats not how it works. face is no.1. height doesnt overrule face, its a bonus. celebrities would be more attractive if they were taller, assuming everything is in proportion to their original state. they're celebrities because they have top tier face. if you have a top tier face you don't need height unless ur manlet, yes. but in real life setting where people dont have top % face, height is big halo for a man

Great you learned how to take photos/fraud lost a little bit of chub but you didn't look fat at all.

I lost over 30kgs the past 1.5 years. I wouldnt call that a 'little chub" as my entire life changed and how people treat me

• +1
thats not how it works. face is no.1. height doesnt overrule face, its a bonus. celebrities would be more attractive if they were taller, assuming everything is in proportion to their original state. they're celebrities because they have top tier face. if you have a top tier face you don't need height unless ur manlet, yes. but in real life setting where people dont have top % face, height is big halo for a man
People in real life do have top % faces lol
I sai d I didn't see your other photos, I agree tho. But if height is neutralized completely by fat, it should tell you something about its importance.

People in real life do have top % faces lol

Yeah, but not as prevalent as you see on screen. There are good looking people, with good faces everywhere, but only a small % of them have such high psl face, where height is completely disregardable as face overrules everything. Like yes, someone like o'pry's SMV is barely affected by his height, but most, at least average or above average, looking guys IRL would have higher SMV if they were taller with frame staying proportional

From my IRL experience (I live in capital of my country), the most couples I see irl, holding hands, kissing are usually guys are all above 6ft. This is obviously also anecdotal experience and doesn't represent anything, this is just what I see with my own eyes every day

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
everywhere
This is cope..who do ou hang with lmao all slayers ik have at least psl 6 faces
live in capital of my country), the most couples I see irl, holding hands, kissing are usually guys are all above 6ft.
your capital probably has that as their average height. I see short couples all the itme. Do you really think everyone below 6 ft is incel?

your capital probably has that as their average height. I see short couples all the itme. Do you really think everyone below 6 ft is incel?
Even in my ethnic country the majority of young guys who are walking with foids near them who are clearly into those guys are all 5'11+.

Even in my ethnic country the majority of young guys who are walking with foids near them who are clearly into those guys are all 5'11+.
Within my school indeed the slayers tend to be 5'11-6'1, but you have plenty outside this range.

1,85m 6'0.8"

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
There have also been cases of very tall actors encountering problems in Hollywood. Dolph Lundgren and Armie Hammer, both standing about 6 ft 4 1⁄2 in (1.94 m), stated that they had lost jobs or were about to do so because of being too tall.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Heightmaxxing by lowering the average is legit.
manlet stalin did this to ukraincels by inducing a famine. no nutrients so everyone became a manlet like him :feelsbaton:

• Love it
jfl at copers saying 6'2 or even less when every second guy at my uni is above 6ft :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Country?
celebrities are the epitome of sexual attraction, if 6'6 guys were really more attractive, then the celebs would be 6'6

I agree with some of what you're saying but its worth noting that one of the biggest complaints that people have about celebrities when they meet them in person is how they're not as tall as they imagined and how they were disappointingly lacking in physical presence

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus
What do you think the ideal height is and why?Ive always thought 6’3 but recently I’m not sure because at a certain point you can’t date short girls because of the huge difference
6"-6"4

5"11 is still manlet tier because of the 5
anything above looks weird unless you look proportionate

Here is 6'6" Olympic Swimmer Florent Manaudao. Certainly one of the best-proportioned guys 6'5"+ guys I have come across. You decide if it's too much.
I think he looks very good when fashionmaxxing or even in normal clothes but when you see his limbs without these distractions I think it is truly bordering on freakish / spider-like:

Normal Clothes

Spidermaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
This is a post from another forum:

Each region has their own golden zone of height as follows

Asia: 5'11 - 6'0
South America: 6'1 (6'2 in Argentina)
USA / Canada: 6'2 - 6'4
Australia / Western Europe: 6'3 - 6'4
Scandinavia / Eastern Europe: 6'5
Netherlands / Montenegro / Bosnia: 6'6

If you are taller than the golden range for a country it shouldn't pose a problem unless you are over 6 inches over (ex. 6'5 guy will slay in Asia). Thus, if we isolate height as the only factor, the optimal height for ease of slaying as an international playboy is 6'6 since you are at or above the golden height for any possible country

I'm prepared to commit to 6'5 as the ideal for an international playboy

Anything above 6'3 is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Wait, did they literally just publish the heights that had the most raw number of swipes without taking into account anything else and call it a day?

If so that's hilariously lazy. Obviously guys that are 5'10 are going to get more tallied swipes than 6'5 guys at the end of the day... there's like 50x more 5'10 guys in circulation

See my height study thread for higher quality data https://looksmax.org/threads/collec...ata-from-height-studies-just-be-66-bro.15343/

6’4”-6’6” is ideal zone, 6’7”+ is better if you have good frame to accompany it though. 6’3” is good, 6’2” is manlet.
here we go again

theres no such thing as "too tall" till you your frame is proportionate to your height, so you don't look like "lanklet". (excluding acromelagy and 1 in billion outliers who are shit like 7ft+) there's no girl that's gonna turn you down because you're "too tall", this is some autistic cope. girls turn you down because you have ugly face or shitty feminine weak frame etc., your vertical height has no relevance. girls dont care about huge difference in height. if anything, its a fetish for lot. at the end of the day, its mostly about the face, as always
Legit. The only reason I ever get approached by women is because im very tall. “Wow, how tall are you?! Your amazing!”, “i love your height!” — got both of these comments in the past week. People saying 5’11”-6’2” is ideal are coping very hard

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You are coping if you don't believe that 6'9" is the ideal height due to the sexual innuendo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I would say it depends. 6'8 would be great to be fucking monster, nobody will ever fuck with you. From the other side? I couldn't fit to most cars.
6’4”-6’6” is ideal zone, 6’7”+ is better if you have good frame to accompany it though. 6’3” is good, 6’2” is manlet.

Legit. The only reason I ever get approached by women is because im very tall. “Wow, how tall are you?! Your amazing!”, “i love your height!” — got both of these comments in the past week. People saying 5’11”-6’2” is ideal are coping very hard
6'2 manlet lol

187 cm

six one and a half

Guys above 6'5 will always look disproportional no matter what their frame is just like ubermanlets look disproportional no matter what.

187 cm

six one and a half

Guys above 6'5 will always look disproportional no matter what their frame is just like ubermanlets look disproportional no matter what.
Explain why 6ft1.5?

6'0'-6'3, It's the most aesthethic looking height range, also over 6'3 atleast 90% of people are not as athletic, fast and coordinated as shorter people and also you are more likely to develop health problems if you are too tall, imagine actually saying 6'5 or over is ideal, ur brain is completely delusional then and if ur under 5'11 ur just too short.

I like to be tall but not the talest, so 6'1 it's perfect

Imo 6'5. You can still be athletic at that height. Beyond that it start getting basketball only