Ideal Lower Third

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
Getting a lower third close to this would ascend me to 6.5 PSL @KEy21 @PrettyBoyMaxxing

images

Cavill mogs, anyhow how do you propose to get that jawline?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 1751, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
he has asymmetrical between his two ramuses
Its not a big enough asymmetry to detract from his looks, no one has a perfectly symmetrical lower third, its just close to being symmetrical.
  • Jaw Distractors + Facepulling + HGH
  • Fillers
  • 8% bf
Specifically what distraction osteogenesis are you getting? Im getting IMDO and MSDO personally, the main thing for me is jaw width, if I can get my jaw to be 95% or more of my zygo width, my lower third will begin to look chad ded srs. If I can actually get it to be as wide as my cheekbones, then im fucking cruising

His gonial angle is too low imo
Tf? his gonial angle is perfect, women constantly mire his jaw, its as good as it gets, he's got ramus length, mandible length, and jaw width

Tf? his gonial angle is perfect, women constantly mire his jaw, its as good as it gets, he's got ramus length, mandible length, and jaw width
His gonial angle is like 100

I prefer 120 bc it gives more a v shaped Jaw which I find more striking

His gonial angle is like 100

I prefer 120 bc it gives more a v shaped Jaw which I find more striking
Its not so much about what we find striking as what women like, after all we are doing this to make ourselves more aesthetically pleasing to women. But both cavill's and that guy's jaw are top tier

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Its not so much about what we find striking as what women like, after all we are doing this to make ourselves more aesthetically pleasing to women. But both cavill's and that guy's jaw are top tier
I think even women like 120 more than 100 ° gonial angles

I heard girls in my class gossiping about a boy with 100 ° gonial calling him a canister head

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 656

I heard girls in my class gossiping about a boy with 100 ° gonial calling him a canister head
Peter Badenhop's lower third with extremely good angularity would be perfect.

@PubertyMaxxer stop coping you wont be 6.5 psl

Canister head? Were his other features fucked, because with such a square jaw i dont see how you can lose unless your other features are fucked up

okay if you say so chief. very confident i see
Many people on here said I am 5 - 5.5 psl rn

Ascending to 6.5 psl by getting a top tier lower third is realistic af

Many people on here said I am 5 - 5.5 psl rn

Ascending to 6.5 psl by getting a top tier lower third is realistic af
its not about the numbers, but percentiles. psl follows standard deviation curve

"1.5 psl difference" between 5 and 6.5 is extremely different than like 4 and 5.5

going from 4 to 5.5 is very realistic while 5 to 6.5 is VERY unrealistic

for example i consider chad guy i know IRL 6.5 psl and he mogs everyone ever posted on psl forums, so like 6 is best ive seen i guess here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yes I would
I'm in 5psl range right now

Square Jaw is inferior to V shaped Jaw like oprys

You're coping if you think square jaw isnt ideal, it always mogs, O pry isnt known for his jaw, he's known for his eyes. Cavill however, is renowned for his jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
its not about the numbers, but percentiles. psl follows standard deviation curve

"1.5 psl difference" between 5 and 6.5 is extremely different than like 4 and 5.5

for example i consider chad guy i know IRL 6.5 psl and he mogs everyone ever posted on psl forums, so like 6 is best ive seen i guess here.
Nahhh amnesia is probably a 6.5 and IF salludon isnt frauding or morphing (i feel like there's a good chance he is) he's also a 6.5.

Jfl at your rating system

Specifically what distraction osteogenesis are you getting? Im getting IMDO and MSDO personally, the main thing for me is jaw width, if I can get my jaw to be 95% or more of my zygo width, my lower third will begin to look chad ded srs. If I can actually get it to be as wide as my cheekbones, then im fucking cruising
Zygos should be wider than Jaw imo

I am getting transpalatal distractor for the maxilla and msdo combined with Facepuller ofc

does your boy mog my IRL 6.5 PSL Chad friend below?

Attachments

• 3DFA19ED-DFD3-4669-A3A7-3E06F9C4D96D.jpeg
    3DFA19ED-DFD3-4669-A3A7-3E06F9C4D96D.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 01526186-7C48-4A86-90D7-D52D6D8572C0.jpeg
    01526186-7C48-4A86-90D7-D52D6D8572C0.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 109
another thing the Chad I posted above is 6’4” lol
my guy is like 6 feet and not the best frame so based on that he mogs him

but facially the guy i know mogs him

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
@belnar93 mogs this try hard jfl

belnar is a good looking dude no doubt and his tinder experiments that I’ve ran prove it, but my friend above from the tinder experiments I ran on him he did slightly better than belnar. More pics of him:

Attachments

• 8706FF6C-6270-4706-8864-174C5969A3C6.png
    8706FF6C-6270-4706-8864-174C5969A3C6.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 7A54DDA7-E6EB-43EF-AC5E-6CEE76231F9B.png
    7A54DDA7-E6EB-43EF-AC5E-6CEE76231F9B.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 98
belnar is a good looking dude no doubt and his tinder experiments that I’ve ran prove it, but my friend above from the tinder experiments I ran on him he did slightly better than belnar. More pics of him:
Looks low class to me

That increases size of palate
Since its screwed into the maxilla it also expands the maxilla which also widens the Cheekbones

Combined with Facepuller it should be a organic lefort 3

Since its screwed into the maxilla it also expands the maxilla which also widens the Cheekbones

Combined with Facepuller it should be a organic lefort 3

Fuark that sounds life fuel how do you make sure its up and forwards though

• +1
my guy is like 6 feet and not the best frame so based on that he mogs him

but facially the guy i know mogs him

what would you facially rate my guy if your friend is 6.5?

Its not a big enough asymmetry to detract from his looks, no one has a perfectly symmetrical lower third, its just close to being symmetrical.

jfl that results in zero harmony

• Hmm...
what would you facially rate my guy if your friend is 6.5?
idk id need to see him in motion etc. and from a lot of angles. just based on these pictures maybe like a 6

with his height etc. hes def chad tier overall if these pics arent too frauded

the guy i know has that chad compact midface, god tier lower third with hollow cheeks, zygos, orbitals etc all popping

he facially mogs the whole forum undoubtedly. i also know an other guy who mogs this guy so i guess that guy is around 7 psl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArabIncel and PubertyMaxxer
idk id need to see him in motion etc. and from a lot of angles. just based on these pictures maybe like a 6

with his height etc. hes def chad tier overall if these pics arent too frauded

the guy i know has that chad compact midface, god tier lower third with hollow cheeks, zygos, orbitals etc all popping

he facially mogs the whole forum undoubtedly. i also know an other guy who mogs this guy so i guess that guy is around 7 psl

there’s only one other guy I know whose about a 6, this one is actually a former male model.
Ofc everyone here will call him a horse lol but whatever

Attachments

• 743D31B2-D861-4F95-A850-3ED0358C5F7F.jpeg
    743D31B2-D861-4F95-A850-3ED0358C5F7F.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 206226DC-2444-4F15-8DB2-60FB723F9115.jpeg
    206226DC-2444-4F15-8DB2-60FB723F9115.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 53444ED3-448D-41F3-8BD0-AC9682B19088.jpeg
    53444ED3-448D-41F3-8BD0-AC9682B19088.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited: