Ideal male face shape and proportions according to science

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
E202A3B0 5180 4575 A324 7BB95C324743

Male
Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres
Medium-thick eyebrows, straight with curved ends: 0.07 distance above eyes
Slim, mid-length, straight nose: 0.38 length, 0.11 wide at bridge and 0.26 wide at base
Average lips (neither full nor thin): mouth 0.35 wide
Square jawline: chin 0.27 length
Oval-shaped face: 1 wide at eyes, 0.88 wide at mouth and 1.33 long
Brunette hair
Near perfect facial symmetry
*Face width at the height of the eyes = 1 unit. All other measurements use this unit and are thus a ratio in proportion to it.

Tbh guys oval faces shapes are much more attractive then square or very angular face imo.

What you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 656
191288DE 15A6 4162 AD4B EFBC7C389BCF
This is ?️Erfect face

• +1
Reactions: SW01, Autist, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
It's Politically correct not factually correct

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, kobecel, Autist and 2 others
Looks like Sean o pry kinda

low iq

that guy has low fighting success, he looks like the bitch next to him could kill him
Looks like Sean o pry kinda
not even close JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 1680, Lorsss and 2 others
View attachment 21820
Male
Slim, mid-length, straight nose: 0.38 length, 0.11 wide at bridge and 0.26 wide at base
Brunette hair
*Face width at the height of the eyes = 1 unit. All other measurements use this unit and are thus a ratio in proportion to it.

Tbh guys oval faces shapes are much more attractive then square or very angular face imo.

What you guys think?

As far is I understand, then the study that this image comes from didn't measure what response people had to different pictures, or how they act around people who has different attributes, they kinda just asked a ton of people for preferences and then generated an image to represent an average of that. So I wouldn't be too concerned with the findings.

It seems a bit obvious that you'd end with a pretty bland and boring result. To get the "average"-picture to be the manly square angular jaw, would require that some people had reported quagmire levels of jaw as attractive, if we assume that the distribution is kinda like a bell curve around the average. And if you look at the picture there's still quite a bit of masseter muscle and jaw definition tbh.

also i'm not sure finding the "average" idea of perfection will ever look good to anyone;
It's like if you ask a 1000 people what color they prefer, and if you then average out all the answers, of course you get grey and boring.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and Extra Chromosome
The guy looks like a major cuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Autist
who would slay more
294d2dad278c4931a5c276de62ea1814
403b89d1bf114aff5e7b2d0ac04d4b41

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, Deleted member 1680, Stingray and 15 others
I assume, obviusly, that this woman has the "ideal face...". Do you, as a male, agree to that? I don't, so i call bs.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
He needs a thicker neck, a little less fat on the cheeks and maybe slightly lower set eye brows and I'd believe he's the ideal male.

He needs a thicker neck, a little less fat on the cheeks and maybe slightly lower set eye brows and I'd believe he's the ideal male.
Cope he is slayer already fuck neck you need normal neck not huge

Literally the ideal male but rating on this forum:

- big nose
. big forhead
- high jaw angle

4.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, FatmanO, Deleted member 206 and 4 others
I wouldn't mind looking like that tbh.

He’s good looking

the ideal cuck face.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
lol the woman is actually very my type, I'd marry that face if I thought marriage makes sense

The ideal female would reject the ideal male.
:incel::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: SplinterCel, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Autist
Would you rather look like the guy on the left?
If he’s attractive to girls then yeah I would. Morphed O’Pry looks comical.

View attachment 21820
Male
Brunette hair

What you guys think?
in my opinion for the man:
> the eyebrows should less far from each other
> the eyebrows are too high set
> the chin should be more defined
hollow deformed cheeks, he looks like the "human ken doll" or an alien

I think this guy is pretty ideal. I have him saved because I use him as a reference when I critique myself. N-n-no homo.
D0ca24e536311e87995bffa3fc9aaae6

The guy would get rated a PSL 6 lmao

@fatcelnolonger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Download 3

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
View attachment 21820
Male
Brunette hair

What you guys think?

To me it is simple, in order to see how accurate this is find and use a male who very closely resembles that shown in the study and run a tinder and photofeeler experiment. Then using the same conditions (same city, same number of swipes, etc) repeat using a male we consider typically attractive… or a male model.

To add sauce u can use a man we know isn’t ugly incel tier but simply below average and see how he compares to both. Then finally show the results.

AND OR: Find how closely attractive men present such ratio/features and how much they deviate from them then do the same to uglier and uglier males and compare them to see if the numbers and features add up in any way shape or form.

Pretty sure no one will but whatever.

Also… where did you get this study? Or whatever it is.

I think this guy is pretty ideal. I have him saved because I use him as a reference when I critique myself. N-n-no homo.
View attachment 24170View attachment 24168
Too ethnic tbh

He looks very typical and average not slayer or chad by any shape of form
To me it is simple, in order to see how accurate this is find and use a male who very closely resembles that shown in the study and run a tinder and photofeeler experiment. Then using the same conditions (same city, same number of swipes, etc) repeat using a male we consider typically attractive… or a male model.

To add sauce u can use a man we know isn’t ugly incel tier but simply below average and see how he compares to both. Then finally show the results.

AND OR: Find how closely attractive men present such ratio/features and how much they deviate from them then do the same to uglier and uglier males and compare them to see if the numbers and features add up in any way shape or form.

Pretty sure no one will but whatever.

Also… where did you get this study? Or whatever it is.
Search most attractive female face according to science and you will se his face on images

science my ass