Ideal Male Height

Mew92

Mew92

Bronze
What is the optimal height assuming proportionally broad shoulders and filled out physique. For instance, Lebron James at 6'8 not a lanky awkward 6'8.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 656
6'3

/thread

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Maximus, impure666 and 1 other person
6'3" and up until you hit about 6'8". After about 6'5" any extra height is irrelevant. You need to have a proportionate frame though.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Baki, heroinfather and 2 others
5’11

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
6’2

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Stingray, Deleted member 773 and 1 other person
Best than like a 6'5 Dolph Lungren?
6'3" and up until you hit about 6'8". After about 6'5" any extra height is irrelevant. You need to have a proportionate frame though.

I always argue 6'3 is best because at a certain point you become awkwardly tall if you want to go after girls who are shorter.
That being said, taller is infinitely better than shorter

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 656
I always argue 6'3 is best because at a certain point you become awkwardly tall if you want to go after girls who are shorter.
That's possible tbh.

6’2 /thread

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Vitruvian and Lankybruh
mfw you 21y/o and find out about closing plates and HGH uselessness

My brother is 6'3 barefoot and I've only seen about 4 or 5 people who were taller than him in my entire life. Height inflation online is fucking insane and blown out of proportion so much

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, samm735, Bennett and 7 others
My brother is 6'3 barefoot and I've only seen about 4 or 5 people who were taller than him in my entire life. Height inflation online is fucking insane and blown out of proportion so much
I'm 184/5 cm and get mogged quite regularly. I feel like im the average.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself and Slob
6’5.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
no height for your face

what manlet country do you live in

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and Extra Chromosome
5"3
Can fit under doors easily.
Can buy a kid's bed instead of king size
Can save money by shopping at the kids department.

Being a manlet is actually pretty good.

:feelswah:
It's crazy how many 6"6 mma champions we have oma this site.

I have a brother who is 6"4 and he is always the biggest wherever he goes,even in his professional rugby team where they are the "big guys" of the country.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Heirio, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
6'7 :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
5"3
Can fit under doors easily.
Can buy a kid's bed instead of king size
Can save money by shopping at the kids department.

Being a manlet is actually pretty good.

:feelswah:

It's crazy how many 6"6 mma champions we have oma this site.

I have a brother who is 6"4 and he is always the biggest wherever he goes,even in his professional rugby team where they are the "big guys" of the country.
Irl 6'4 is huge, I know a guy that said he was 6'7 and he was 6'2.5 MAX

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and dogtown
5.11 is the minimal 6,7 is max I'd say

what manlet country do you live in
the United States. Is it that hard to believe that there are few people who are 97th percentile height, its literally how statistics work.

Ideal and broadest appeal is all about looking like Superman

You want to be masthetic- very masculine but also still human and not brutish or in the freak zone.

So following stats are ideal:

220 lbs

6'2

and Steve Reeves muscle proportions:

It's all about looking like you could be the hero of a story, so it's gotta be tall, but not in the off putting zone. Same for overall weight, muscles, and frame.

So anything above 6'4 is not ideal, you can't run Superman game if you are too much above average in one body stat department.

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
Ideal and broadest appeal is all about looking like Superman

View attachment 44029

You want to be masthetic- very masculine but also still human and not brutish or in the freak zone.

So following stats are ideal:

220 lbs

6'2

and Steve Reeves muscle proportions:

View attachment 44030

It's all about looking like you could be the hero of a story, so it's gotta be tall, but not in the off putting zone. Same for overall weight, muscles, and frame.

So anything above 6'4 is not ideal, you can't run Superman game if you are too much above average in one body stat department.
Keep crying for tallcels.

It's my height.

6’3-6’7 is unironically the most superior height.

No, she is not.

I think most pro sprinters are among this height, except Usain Bolt.

im 6'7", my dad is 6'1", my mom is 6ft and now my 14y sister is 6ft too. her boyfriend is 15y old guy whos 6'4". average height in her high school class is around 5'9" (14 years olds).

When people say 6ft is ideal height for a grown man I cage out of the galaxy from the level of coping going on.

Id say ideal height is around 6'4" - 6'5"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Slob
the United States. Is it that hard to believe that there are few people who are 97th percentile height, its literally how statistics work.
Cant believe that you only saw 4-5 people taller than your brother. I see multiple 6'4+ guys in The Netherlands daily, but it is alot different in the USA apparently.

The taller the better.

Also, kill tallfags who put their height in their username or titles

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 195cm and Maximus
Cant believe that you only saw 4-5 people taller than your brother. I see multiple 6'4+ guys in The Netherlands daily, but it is alot different in the USA apparently.
ye it is

• Love it
Reactions: shibo
Fuck ya the reacts work on nigger mode now

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Zeus and Heirio
No height for your face you fucking faggots

• +1
Reactions: Saturn and Extra Chromosome