Ideal Male Height

The ideal male height is; (inserts his height if 5’10 and above)

Seriously though it hovers the 5’11 to 6’4-5 range. It depends on the average height of where you live as well danish fags are manlets at 5’11 jfl but way above avg in Asia and abov average in America.. Taller is always better, around 5 inches taller than the woman and like 6-7 above average female height or 2-3 above average male height for your age range and race and you are good to go.

Height it’s a glass wall at around 6’ 6’1, you need a better face.

Going from 5’10 to 6’3 with a shit face that’s ogre tier won’t help you as hard. Diminishing returns above a certain level.

https://incels.is/threads/height-pi...-of-2-height-gain-for-men-data-graphs.112427/

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
between 6'3 and 6'4 imo

My brother is 6'3 barefoot and I've only seen about 4 or 5 people who were taller than him in my entire life. Height inflation online is fucking insane and blown out of proportion so much
You must either live in a manlet country or a very small town. Hell you might even be gaslighting. I see people who are clearly 6'4 or taller everyday. They're not the majority but they exist.

You must either live in a manlet country or a very small town. I see people who are clearly 6'4 or taller everyday. They're not the majority but they exist.
I think the majority of people over estimate height. I live in Michigan. How do you figure you see several people who are 99th percentile every day??? That is literally statistically impossible dude

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I think the majority of people over estimate height. I live in Michigan. How do you figure you see several people who are 99th percentile every day??? That is literally statistically impossible dude

Do you live in a small town? Living in Chicago I see plenty of people going to and from work everyday. That probably has something to do with it.

Do you live in a small town? Living in Chicago I see plenty of people going to and from work everyday. That probably has something to do with it.
Nah, my city has 600k people

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention in previous post that I live in eastern EU, so average height is definitely higher than US.

Nah, my city has 600k people
You either LDAR all day or youre trolling. Its not that far fetched to see mutilple 6'4"+ people a day especially if you work downtown like I do.

Also 6'4 is not 99th percentile among young healthy black/white men. Its 95th at best. Old men and erthnics bring down the average.

You either LDAR all day or youre trolling. Its not that far fetched to see mutilple 6'4"+ people a day especially if you work downtown like I do.

Also 6'4 is not 99th percentile among young healthy black/white men. Its 95th at best. Old men and erthnics bring down the average.
dog even if it was 95th percentile it still makes no sense that you'd see several a day. I have a job and school so I don't ldar and I'm not trolling bro.

dog even if it was 95th percentile it still makes no sense that you'd see several a day. I have a job and school so I don't ldar and I'm not trolling bro.
Yes it does. Lets break it down. There are thousands of people downtown in any given moment. On my 5 block walk to work after getting off the train I see at least 50 men. Another 50 walking back to the train. Thats 100 total. At least 5 will be 6'4 or taller. Thats not even counting the people I see standing on the train as well as waiting on the train.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Yes it does. Lets break it down. There are thousands of people downtown in any given moment. On my 5 block walk to work after getting off the train I see at least 50 men. Another 50 walking back to the train. Thats 100 total. At least 5 will be 6'4 or taller. Thats not even counting the people I see standing on the train as well as waiting on the train.
ok well what i said still stands and im not lying. Believe me or not

6'4-6'5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
You get mogged at 185 cm? U dutch?
Nah Australia. Feels VERY average. Probably just above it. Get mogged by 5-8 people at the gym each time I go. Few Manlets then the rest around my height give or take.

190cm

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
6'3" and up until you hit about 6'8". After about 6'5" any extra height is irrelevant. You need to have a proportionate frame though.
Just lower every measurement you just made by 2 inches and you're right lol. I mean people fraud their height by atleast 2 inches so I don't blame you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Just lower every measurement you just made by 2 inches and you're right lol. I mean people fraud their height by atleast 2 inches so I don't blame you.
Makes sense tbh. There's a lot of talk around here about taller people being heightmogged frequently and the neccessity of 2" lifts but at 6'4" I'm almost never heightmogged and have only ever met three or four people taller than me irl. I was noticeably tall at 6'2" and people commented on my height even then so idk where all of these 7' giants live.

If I could pick any height though I'd choose 6'5".

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and RedPilledStemcel
Makes sense tbh. There's a lot of talk around here about taller people being heightmogged frequently and the neccessity of 2" lifts but at 6'4" I'm almost never heightmogged and have only ever met three or four people taller than me irl. I was noticeably tall at 6'2" and people commented on my height even then so idk where all of these 7' giants live.

Unlike all of ya'll I'm not an alpha so I'd probably pick 6'0 and go for that pretty boi look

• +1

People lie about their heights irl, and especially on the internet. I doubt most people here who claim 6'4 are actually 6'4 if they get heightmogged regularly.

• +1
Unlike all of ya'll I'm not an alpha so I'd probably pick 6'0 and go for that pretty boi look
It's deeper than just the aesthetics. It's also about the respect, the career success, being naturally viewed as a leader and the ability to, when necessary, physically overpower another man. You don't lose much of the prettyboy appeal going from 6' to 6'5" but you benefit in every other category significantly.

• +1
Reactions: hooked_on_tonics
8’11

No girl has ever been so wet as when she saw the giant Robert Pershing Wadlow tower above all the manlets,

• +1
My brother is 6'3 barefoot and I've only seen about 4 or 5 people who were taller than him in my entire life. Height inflation online is fucking insane and blown out of proportion so much
I do NOT believe you haven’t seen more than 5 people taller than 6’3 in your 17 years of life. You probably don’t remember all instances of when you did.

I live in a big American city.
The amount of people that are 6+ will fucking make you jump on the train tracks instead of going to work (I'm exaggerating obviously).

I mean I'm happy they are tall and beautiful, but I'm not happy about where am.

I do NOT believe you haven’t seen more than 5 people taller than 6’3 in your 17 years of life. You probably don’t remember all instances of when you did.
Maybe that's true I don't really know. All I know is 6'2 - 6'3 is huge in real life and people on these sites really blow height out of proportion.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
6ft- 6 ft 4, im just under 6 ft 1 but get mogged by a few friends who are 6"2 - 6"2 and brother 6"4, other than that seem to be taller than 85-90% of people i see walking around, some euros like dutch guys mog me with height though