Ideal penis dimensions

M

MOGGERR

Bronze
8-8.5 length 5.5-5.75 girth 0.25 thicker head
Because you want to be ideal for ideal height range women. Taller women have bigger and deeper vaginas. 5ft8-5ft11 is optimal.
So stop thr cope that your penis should be designed for midget tier women. Its a gigacope.
8-8.5 length is ideal as it hits deeps and u can still go balls deep in taller girls.
girth is tricky. Think of increments of 0.25 not 0.5 inches like length. In a study conducted in women for ideal size they found this
They found that the average length women preferred for a long-term relationship was 6.3 inches, with a girth of 4.8 inches.
For one night stands, women preferred a slightly longer penis, with a length of 6.4 inches and a girth of 5.0 inches.

"Women preferred a larger penis size (especially a larger circumference) for one-time partners as compared to long-term partners," the researchers wrote in their report.

From this we can conclude that a bigger penis makes women too soar and they would prefer smaller girth for longterm. As girth is the main factor in soarness and pain. With 6+ girth you cant fuck fast and as often. 5.5-5.75 with 5.75-6 inch head is optimal girth for 5ft8-5ft11 women.
Anything else is cope.

864e6ea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and WadlowMaxxing
at 8 inches ur not going balls deep in 90% of girls

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 8902, Deleted member 4562 and 1 other person
Taller women have bigger and deeper vaginas
I do not think this is as pronounced as you think. I do not know why you would suggest that.

"One meter of height and 10 kg of weight increases total vaginal length by 0.09 cm and 0.02 cm, respectively. "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8902, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
I said 5f8-5ft11 girls. 8 inches is optimal for them
8 inches isnt optimal for tall girls, there isnt little to no correlation with depth of pussy and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Bluepill cope. No man is happy with his height at 5'6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
8-8.5 length 5.5-5.75 girth 0.25 thicker head
Because you want to be ideal for ideal height range women. Taller women have bigger and deeper vaginas. 5ft8-5ft11 is optimal.
So stop thr cope that your penis should be designed for midget tier women. Its a gigacope.
8-8.5 length is ideal as it hits deeps and u can still go balls deep in taller girls.
girth is tricky. Think of increments of 0.25 not 0.5 inches like length. In a study conducted in women for ideal size they found this
They found that the average length women preferred for a long-term relationship was 6.3 inches, with a girth of 4.8 inches.
For one night stands, women preferred a slightly longer penis, with a length of 6.4 inches and a girth of 5.0 inches.

"Women preferred a larger penis size (especially a larger circumference) for one-time partners as compared to long-term partners," the researchers wrote in their report.

From this we can conclude that a bigger penis makes women too soar and they would prefer smaller girth for longterm. As girth is the main factor in soarness and pain. With 6+ girth you cant fuck fast and as often. 5.5-5.75 with 5.75-6 inch head is optimal girth for 5ft8-5ft11 women.
Anything else is cope.

View attachment 883591
I just want big Dick for myself bru I want to have a 8x6 for the novelty

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1 and RAITEIII
7.5-8.5x 6-6.5 BP

i can see why girls think tall guys have big dicks now, jfl thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177
In a study conducted in women for ideal size they found this

Just disproved your own theory

I said 5f8-5ft11 girls. 8 inches is optimal for them
Did u even read the thread
nigga real men dont fuck amazonians. If a man wants women over 5'8, they're probably coping with being gay

• Ugh..
Reactions: Melo95 and klamus
Optimal is your current size + 1” but only if you’re already 6” or above.

9x7 or death

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
nigga real men dont fuck amazonians. If a man wants women over 5'8, they're probably coping with being gay
Manlet cope.

• +1
Reactions: MOGGERR

Coping manlet

• +1
Reactions: MOGGERR
7.5 x 5.5 BPEL is gold standard, I keep saying it.

I agree with the girth, but the vagina has a maximum of 7 inches in depth, and 8 inches is something like 99.9%.